TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest Choken One

Well we already have Bradshaw as WWE Champion...you can't ruin things nemore with Henry/Mack

When Rodney Mack and Mark Henry are brought back to TV(which will happen) I could see Mack/Henry being traded to Smackdown to be with Teddy Long and then winning the tag titles.

Thanks for that parade day thunderstorm, dude.

Guest Quik

My God, I actually have to watch Smackdown on Thursday night.

Wow. It's just been os long, it's gonna feel so weird.

Maybe they'll take London and Kidman and market them as a lightweight, extreme tag team that always looks like the underdog, but can still overcome their oppenents with a high-risk, high-flying offense. They'll call them the Nancy Drew Mysteries.

Maybe they'll take London and Kidman and market them as a lightweight, extreme tag team that always looks like the underdog, but can still overcome their oppenents with a high-risk, high-flying offense. They'll call them the Nancy Drew Mysteries.

:lol:

Guest thatdude21601

Wait so London gets a title, and he possibly beats the champ(I don't care if he's under a mask...it's still cool)? Also Cena loses his title. A good good cruiser match too....Dean's Workrate report is gonna be all fucked up this week!

Guest Black Lightning
Wait so London gets a title, and he possibly beats the champ(I don't care if he's under a mask...it's still cool)?

El Gran wasn't London this time. Like I said, he looked A LOT like Shannon Moore. I would bet money that it was Moore.

But still... London has a title~!

Fucking COME ON~!~!~! GO LONDON~!!~@!!!!!!

Well, I'll be watching the full show this week, which is a first.

Guest The Ultimate Fantasy

And so Paul London finally starts his Benoit push.....

Hey, I'm as happy for London as everyone else. I think that's fucking great. Sure, their range of opponents won't be too impressive, but still - he deserves it. But don't forget about that six-man match. That looks pretty damn good, too. And the main event. I think I'm going to watch an entire SmackDown! show for the first time in months, and possibly tape it so as to savor the awesomeness of what SmackDown! POTENTIALLY can be, but very rarely seems to be.

Vince getting sick looks to have been a good thing. He was able to sit back and take a look at his damn show in his time off.

FBI are faces?

Who can tell?

They've been getting face pops over the last 3 weeks on Velocity, and have been facing off against heels.

WWE Can revive the TLC gimmick which you have to assume they have been itching to do for a long time.

Hopefully not. You could trace Edge's neck injury to his TLC matches, as well as Christian's back injury.

Anyway, looks like a good SD. Looking forward to the tag title match, and the cruiser 6-man (Knoble gets a pin on Spike! Holy crap!). Hopefully they let London/Kidman mix it up with the FBI, Akio/Sakoda, Bashams instead of jobbing them out to Holly/Gunn over the next couple weeks.

I remember ages ago reading that WWE had fancy plans (and perhaps pants to match) to have Kidman and London team up regularly, then feud over the SSP. I wonder if this is the start of that.

Also, I only skimmed the results, but is there no Undertaker this week? Hooray!

I assume Cena losing the US title without being pinned is to set him up for WWE Title contender status.

*Paul London & Billy Kidman defeated The Dudley Boyz to win the WWE Tag Team championships.

Billy Kidman & Paul London are the NEW WWE Tag Team Champions

:o

:headbang:

Guest Nelly's Bandaid

Why is every so "shocked"? Should of been clear they were moving somewhere when they got the non title win over them and despite this irrational 'vince hates cruisers' mentallity he has been doing more with London than a lot of other guys who've been there longer.

If they fued Kidman and London at some point, I hope to dear God they put London over.

Kidman has never been over eeeeeever. If I could have one wish, it would be that Spanky would be in Kidman's place right now. A Spanky/London team would be one of the greatest things the WWE could do, and I wish to holy hell I had caught them on WWE TV when they actually were tagging.

But anything that has London doing anything on SD! of note is good. This news is just unheard of.

I wonder if this will be an instance of the spoilers making ratings go UP?

. If I could have one wish, it would be that Spanky would be in Kidman's place right now. A Spanky/London team would be one of the greatest things the WWE could do, and I wish to holy hell I had caught them on WWE TV when they actually were tagging.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that tape Velocity. You could probably pick it up from somewhere.

I remember ages ago reading that WWE had fancy plans (and perhaps pants to match) to have Kidman and London team up regularly, then feud over the SSP. I wonder if this is the start of that.

Was that actually ever rumored, or was it just fantasy booking by people on this board?

Guest Anglesault
he has been doing more with London than a lot of other guys who've been there longer.

:huh:

Was it Kidman that did the SSP? Such a shame that London had to change his finisher, because his SSP was pretty.

Anyways, wow, they sure freshened up the show this week, huh? Maybe I'll watch this week in full! What they'll do with the US belt will be interesting. I really, really don't want Cena to take on Kenzo though. Or Haas take on Luther. Hopefully, those are just mini-feuds for the US Title tournament.

It's good to see London/Kidman as tag champs. They could really get over as Hardy Boys 2K4. I wish they'd both do SSP, one after another. That'd be cool.

I'm guessing Dupree being at ringside for RVD's match means they are feuding. Don't think I like that too much, but maybe it's just another mini-feud to set up the US Title tournament too.