WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Ric Flair and Eugene Vs Le Resistance ©

Chris Jericho Vs Batistia

NO DQ

Matt Hardy Vs Kane

Bonus Woman's Match

Molly Holly Vs Victoria

----

That's the Whole Card. A whopping Six Matches but Three that look real strong and nothing looks horrid like the last couple smackdown ppvs.

The Good News? Trips/Benoit will likely go 45 minutes and it ought to be a gem

The Bad News? Enhanced longer Diva Search Segments.

My Prediction: Jericho/Batisia wows us tonight and hits ***1/2+.

The July PPV usually delivers a really good match, i have no concern that this can't. We should get three/four ***+ matches which is a nice thing to have for such a small brand ppv show

3 or 4 *** matches?

I can see Benoit/HHH hitting that easy, and maybe Jericho/Batista if they're both on their game. I assume you're lumping Edge/Orton in there too, but neither guy is a great leader in the ring, so they've got their work cut out for themselves to hit ***. What other match do you have slotted in for ***? The tag match? 2 or 3 is more reasonable.

Guest Choken One

Benoit/HHH is a sure fire ***1/2 at the minimum...Jericho/Batistia can easily hit ***+ since Jericho works well with the big man and Batistia is really underrated as a worker...

I think Edge/Orton could hit *** if they aren't botching and they tell a good story and i think they worked enough since the raw match two months ago they worked out the kinks of the match, I could also see it being equally as bad as that match was, so it's a toss up as far as the match quality goes.

It's a Long shot but Le Rez/Flair and Eugene could be very entertaining...Two good heel workers against the comedic and over Eugene and the Crazy old Man Flair sounds good, might not get *** on the wrestling scale but on the "i was entertained" scale.

Kane/Matt can either be a harmless squash or entertaining garbage match...won't set the world on fire but it won't suck and Vicky/Molly will just be boring but not bad.

I just have a good feeling about tonight's show, maybe Im wrong to think that.

My predictions, including match order starting from the top...

Jericho vs. Batista

As Choken said, this could be one of the better matches. Both probably need the win, but I'd say Jericho needs it more so he can maybe get into the main event scene sometime soon.

Prediction: Jericho

Molly vs. Victoria

This one is a toss-up. It'll probably be the standard womens match that we see every week on Raw. Trish needs a face contender, so I pick Victoria.

Prediction: Victoria

Tag Titles: La Resistance vs. Flair & Eugene

La Resistance have been looking the most credible they've just about ever looked lately, so I don't think they'll take the belts off them yet, even if it means undefeated Eugene loses a tag match. I figure Flair will keep getting fed up and annoyed with Eugene, so Flair will be distracted and get hit by La Rez's finisher and be pinned. All of Evolution except for HHH are pissed that Eugene is an honorary member anyway, so this will make Flair even more pissed.

Prediction: La Resistance

Kane vs. Matt Hardy

It's No DQ, so it might be a decent brawl, and Matt will probably take a few good bumps. I can't see Kane being beaten by Matt Hardy of all people, though, so I pick Kane.

Prediction: Kane

IC Title: Orton vs. Edge

Sure, Edge said he would take Evolution down one by one, but I just can't see Orton losing the belt yet. Although, if Edge wants to maintain any credibility and keep going after Evolution, one by one, he'll have to lose cheaply here.

Prediction: Orton

World Title: Benoit vs. HHH

I get the feeling that this is going to be slightly disappointing, but it shouldn't be that bad. They'll probably go about 35 minutes or so. Eugene will obviously play a part in the finish, so I figure he'll accidentally hit HHH with the belt/chair, and Benoit will lock in the Crossface, forcing HHH to tap out. I just can't see Benoit winning a title defense by pinfall, even with a diving headbutt. After Eugene costs HHH this match, HHH will maybe try to keep manipulating Eugene, if necessary, and it will cause more and more dissention in Evolution.

Prediction: Benoit

It looks like a decent show, but the only two matches I really want to see are Benoit-HHH and Jericho-Batista. The rest I really don't care about. I'm not ordering, mainly because I don't have the money around right now. I'll wait for the DVD.

Guest Choken One

I might as well give my Predictions as well in the order as well

Jericho Vs Batistia

Winner: Jericho

Batistia isn't really going to be damaged by losing here and Jericho needs this win because he will either need to look strong for Benoit or Orton for SummerSlam. I expect a very good Shawn/Sid style match here with Jericho, the expierenced vet playing off Batistia's offense very well.

Molly Vs Victoria

Winner: Victoria

While they are the two top and most talented female workers of the division, it's a overused pairing and I feel there isn't a purpose to this match, when they would be better off having a match between Val Venis/Rhyno over their inability to win last monday. As it is, Molly/Victoria will just be the same old boring but nothing bad match as always.

Kane Vs Matt Hardy

Winner: Kane

Kane should decimate Matt here, Matt's injured anyways and will likely need some time off, might as well have Kane completely murder Matt here, Matt is a good bumper, so it should be a more then enough entertaining garbage match.

Randy Orton Vs Edge

Winner: Orton

Even though Edge is HUNTING down evolution, Orton isn't dropping the title. We'll get another 20 minute match resulting with a cheap likely run in finish. COuld be horrid or could be solid. One of those kind of matches.

Tag Team Title Match

Le Rez Vs Flair and Eugene

Winner: Le Rez

I strongly hope they dont hotshot the titles onto the comedy team again. This will be a complete comedy match and with the people involved...it should deliver in that aspect.

World Title Match

HHH Vs Benoit

Winner: Benoit

This without question will be the MOTN unless they are really not up to par, which i wouldn't expect them to be. Should be a fairly long and entertaining match, They are likely going to go with a NWA style match, since it's what HHH favors and Benoit can go that route just as well as he can do anything else. I'm not sure how exactly Eugene plays into this match but he will, Benoit will go over but not completely clean, which would leave the door open for HHH's rematch at Slam or other show.

I can definately see the Matt/Kane ending in an injury angle.

Kane knocks up Lita then tries to end Matt's career. Then he goes on to buy a crib and high chair.

On the next Raw we'll see Lita and Kane picking up baby furniture. They can repackage Val Venis as the lovable furniture salesman.

OK, here's what I think, in proper match order:

Jericho vs. Batista

This should be a hot opener to get the crowd going, and with Y2J getting just a little bit of a push lately, I think he might get the win here.

Winner: Chris Jericho by submission

Victoria vs. Molly

Well, this should fill time and give the illusion that there are matches on the card not involving Evolution. The only question is "Will Victoria show her ass?".

Winner: Victoria by pinfall

IC Title: Randy Orton vs. Edge

I think Orton's title loss is being saved for Summerslam, as this doesn't quite seem big enough for him to lose it. Edge will probably win here via DQ, and then likely flip out afterwards, "taking out" Orton by brutalizing him with a steel chair and then leaving through the crowd.

Winner: Edge by DQ

Tag Team Titles: La Resistance vs. Eugene and Ric Flair

As long as they're planning on keeping Eugene with Evolution for a while, which they probably will since the storyline's going so well, the comic potential of this pairing is too great to leave untapped. I say Eugene puts Grenier in the figure four and picks up the win.

Winners: Eugene and Ric Flair by submission

No DQ Match: Matt Hardy vs. Kane

This will be a good change of pace before the main event, focusing on the other story on Raw. These two should put on some entertaining brawling, and given the injury, I'd be willing to bet that Matt Hardy takes a sick bump to end the feud.

Winner: Kane by pinfall

World Heavyweight Championship: Chris Benoit vs. Triple H

The best match of the night is also the toughest to call. It seems a little early for HHH to win the title and kick Eugene to the curb, but at the same time, there's been so little focus on Benoit, I can't imagine that they'll keep him as the champ, and move on to another challenger. I say we get an overbooked finish, where the other members of Evolution cheat to the point that HHH has Benoit beat. Eugene comes in with a chair to help Benoit because he feels bad, only to have HHH talk him around so that he clocks Benoit instead. The ref, seeing the chairshot disqualifies HHH, costing him the title.

Winner: Chris Benoit by disqualification.

Guest Staravenger
I can definately see the Matt/Kane ending in an injury angle.

Kane knocks up Lita then tries to end Matt's career.  Then he goes on to buy a crib and high chair.

On the next Raw we'll see Lita and Kane picking up baby furniture. They can repackage Val Venis as the lovable furniture salesman.

We know who to blame if this comes true.

Predictions:

Eugene & Flair def. La Resistance for the Tag Team Titles

Jericho def. Batista

Victoria def. Molly

Orton def. Edge to retain the World Title.

Kane def. Hardy after a sick bump. Probably will be a super protected tombstone piledriver on something made of steel.

Chris Benoit def. Triple H via pinfall to retain the title.

I can see them maybe adding another bonus match if they run short of time. The Heat match will probably be Maven vs. Garrison Cade, or maybe Tajiri vs. Cade.

Guest Real F'n Show

Predictions:

La Resistance over Flair and Eugene

Batista over Jericho

Molly over Victoria

Orton over Edge

Kane over Hardy

Benoit over Trips

Everything on this card looks entertaining with the exception of the Orton/Edge snoozefest.

Benoit/Triple H should be MOTY candidate. These two have been working house shows together since Benoit jumped to Raw and most reports say the matches are great.

These two have always clicked pretty well. In 2000 they had a few good matches. In 2001 they had the awesome "Raw is Quad" tag match and the three ways with HBK have both been great this year.

I'm looking forward to it, regardless of who wins.

Guest Aecas

Eugene & Flair defeat La Resistance for the Tag Team Titles.

Jericho beats Batista.

Victoria will most likely beat Molly.

Orton to retain against Edge.

Kane kills Matt Hardy and "injures" him somehow.

Chris Benoit defeats Triple H after interference from Eugene. If that happened and Flair and Eugene won the Tag belts it might be interesting to see the fallout.

Guest Cultism Mask I

My predictions :

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Triple H

I.C TITLE MATCH

Randy Orton ©

Ric Flair and Eugene

Batistia

NO DQ

Kane

Bonus Woman's Match

Molly Holly

All heels,all the time tonight. Like others have stated,I see Kane "injuring" Hardy tonight.

Guest Elgyn

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Benoit but it will not be a clean pin. Leads to a rematch at Summerslam where Hcubed takes back HIS title.

I.C TITLE MATCH

Orton. I just don't see Edge pulling this out.

Ric Flair and Eugene. I guess Rhyno trying to hunt down La Rez will be forgotten.

Chris Jericho vs. Bautista

Jericho I guess

NO DQ

Kane after he throws Matt Hardy off the side of the stage.

Victoria vs. Molly

Molly Holly. Victora is boring now.

Victoria vs. Molly: This has had absolutely no build and thus impossible to choose. I'll pick Victoria because Molly never wins on PPV.

Kane vs. Matt Hardy: Have Matt do everything to try and keep Kane down, but ultimately have Kane come out on top.

Eugene & Flair vs. La Resistance: Eugene and Flair is the logical outcome from this match, but I hope they don't because they have a lot of potential in La Resistance to try and build them as a strong tag team. I'll pick La Resistance, because I think that's a more interesting outcome.

Jericho vs. Batista: I say keep Jericho strong for a title shot at Summerslam.

Edge vs. Randy Orton: Have Orton win but through devious means so as to get a rematch at Summerslam.

Triple H vs. Chris Benoit: Benoit has to win. Whether it be by Eugene's interference backfiring, Eugene turning on Triple H altogether or by a means in no way connected with Eugene. Let Benoit win it, have HHH move on to Eugene for Summerslam.

So there you have it. I'm predicting no title changes. Should be quite good, but I'm not buying it, so bleh.

Okay I decided to order it, instead of doing the old Hooters plan, mainly cause I feel like having a copy of the show on tape, etc.

I think the show will be good.

Guest Elgyn

I only ordered the show because Benoit/Triple H might hit four stars IMO. Should be a great match.

Predicitons:

Benoit. Jericho. Flair/Eugene. Kane. Victoria. Orton.

I'm leaning towards ordering SS at the moment, because the big 4 usually always have a good show. A Jericho/Benoit main event would seal the deal, however.

Guest Staravenger
Predicitons:

Benoit. Jericho. Flair/Eugene. Kane. Victoria. Orton.

I'm leaning towards ordering SS at the moment, because the big 4 usually always have a good show. A Jericho/Benoit main event would seal the deal, however.

I think there's a better chance of Hogan vs. Bradshaw for the World Title than Benoit vs. Jericho.

And now we have STEVIE RICHARDS and Victoria having a face to face.

Guest Staravenger

Sunday Night Heat is a recap show, so it get's a free pass. As long as this crap doesn't eat up time on the PPV, it's OK.

Did they ever follow up on his appearance in drag a few weeks back when he saved Vicky? Like, did she know it was him, or whatever?

Speaking of the diva search, doesn't the actual competition with the finalists start tomorrow on Raw?

Guest Staravenger

Did they ever follow up on his appearance in drag a few weeks back when he saved Vicky? Like, did she know it was him, or whatever?

They will probably continue it tonight after the Molly/Victoria match. I can feel it like I feel that last taco upsetting my stomach. (rushes to bathroom)

Guest Faye

Here in the UK, Heat isn't on but we do have the best of The Wrestling Channel supercard on. I think I know which one I'd prefer. :P

Guest Staravenger

Coach/Cade vs. Tajiri & Mystery Opponent (Rhyno) announced for PPV.