TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO RAW Thread for 8/2/04

Guest TigerDriver91

Oh goodie. RAW filled with nothing but HHH and the Skank Search. Oh happy day.

:angry:

Have Kane spoil the "entertaining" DIVA segment. That'll sure make people cheer. :D

Though I don't like the guy, I will now say something positive about HHH:

He's stayed relatively (not majorly, but relatively) injury free since his 2001 quad tear.

Guest Loss

Actually, he's only stayed relatively injury free since December. He was world champion for almost all of 2003, despite Jericho being a bigger ratings draw, being more over, being a better worker and being healthier. HHH nearly tore both quads and even had to wear the biker shorts for a while to protect his groin.

LOL at the thought of Triple H "having to wear the biker shorts".

"Uh, dad-uh...can I wear my jeans out for the match with Booker....

"YOU WILL WEAR THE BIKER SHORTS....OR YOU"RE FIREEEEEDDDDDDD!"

"Uh, they're tight...NAITCH, where are you?"

Great, it's another Benoit/HHH consipiracy thread!

Back on the subject of Raw, here's hoping there's someone involved in the Diva crap this week like Bischoff...at least he didn't pretend to give a toss about it. Everyone who has (Lawler, Jericho and Coach mainly) has come off looking a total tool so far. Hell, there's only really The Rock who'd be able to make it entertaining and positive...and even that's a long shot.

Guest bigm350

Well, alot of us were wrong about one thing; HHH winning the feud over Benoit.

Guest TigerDriver91

According to WWE.com, tonight on RAW will be...

Edge as the guest on the Highlight Reel

Edge/Jericho/Benoit vs. Batista/Orton/Flair

Well that's enough to make me want to tune in to the show tonight.

Sounds like Edge & Jericho get into an arguement on the Highlight Reel, causing dissension during the main event. They'll probably start fighting outside, leaving Benoit alone against three. After a beatdown, Orton gets the pin on Benoit. I don't hate Batista or anything, but I would much rather see just a single match between Edge and Jericho at Summerslam instead of the rumored 3-way.

I'm hoping for some Batista impact spinebusters on Edge.

I'm pretty interested in seeing if they carry over any of the built up tension from the Battle Royal last week where Edge got thrown out by Jericho.

Guest Trivia247

why haven't they realized that this Diva thing is crap...

Even Bischoff realized trying to get people to watch Nitro by doing a Million Dollar giveaway wasn't working and pulled it after a week...

But these Diva crap is the stupiest thing on the planet and takes time away from the actual wrestlers while these Bims including the Winner of this crap will Never be seen again.

Guest TigerDriver91
why haven't they realized that this Diva thing is crap...

Because Vince McMahon is a stubborn bastard?

Damn fucking right!!

Let me be the first to say:

"DIVA SEARCH" taking up 5-7 minutes...

is better than...

Gail Kim, Molly Holly, Nidia, Jazz, Victoria, etc. "wrestling" for 5-7 minutes. Women's wrestling sucks. If chicks are gonna be on TV, at least let them be HOT, like the Diva Girls.

I will mark out if

1) Edge makes fun of Jericho for being a choke artist in big matches...

and

2) Jericho responds by reminding Edge of how he did wind up "Billy-Gunn"-ing the 2001 KOTR title.

I'd be shocked if either was remembered. The Jericho choke artist angle with the Rock and the Edge comment about "Billy Gunning" the KOTR were both in 2001. Although it would make sense for Edge to mention it, since he lost to someone Edge has recently beat twice....

If this turns Edge heel, consider this gal a happy camper.

Guest TigerDriver91

is better than...

Gail Kim, Molly Holly, Nidia, Jazz, Victoria, etc. "wrestling" for 5-7 minutes. Women's wrestling sucks. If chicks are gonna be on TV, at least let them be HOT, like the Diva Girls.

In other words, you need some time to spank your little monkey every Monday night.

is better than...

I rather watch Victoria vs Molly then the Diva Search girls being interviewed by Coach.

2) Jericho responds by reminding Edge of how he did wind up "Billy-Gunn"-ing the 2001 KOTR title.

And even better if Jericho brings up that he was the one who took him out...and he was the okne who added to the damage by attacking Edge after he was already hurt anyways.

But there not trying to do a Jericho heel turn so yea..

And we recap last week's Iron Man Match once more.

...for some reason, I want to be a referee. Get to be in these big moments, but almost never get the superstar status...thus get to lead a relatively normal life.

Plus, if I get hit, I can lay on the mat for 5 minutes.