TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Isn't there going to have to come a point where they can't do flashbacks anymore? I mean, after another season or so they are going to run out of things to flash back to.

True, during next season (or maybe the 3rd) they could take the focus off the flashbacks and focus on the myteries of the island

So, the thing in the jungle is making an appearance before the finale, right?

'Cause watching the flashbacks to it tonight kinda make me wish they'd never introduced it in the first place if they didn't plan on following up on it.

ATNN: MEGAFUCKSPOILER (but it's worth it and fun)

Sometime before the season ends Danielle turns up at the camp unexpectedly with a warning for the survivors about "the others."

Isn't there going to have to come a point where they can't do flashbacks anymore? I mean, after another season or so they are going to run out of things to flash back to.

True, during next season (or maybe the 3rd) they could take the focus off the flashbacks and focus on the myteries of the island

or maybe just do one episode for each character per season

I think there's still plenty of milage to get out of the flashbacks.

I wonder if they'll trim Sawer's hair and give him a shave for continuity in the flashback to the flight in finale? I noticed Sayid's facial hair wasn't as thick at the start of the series either.

Did anyone else think the narrator of the recap show sounded like Brian Cox?

I'd almost forgotten that we haven't seen Locke at all since the light in the hatch. Now I want to see the next ep even more. DAMNIT

I loved the recap episode. I've honestly forgotten shit-tons of stuff, and trying to remember more made me realize there are all kinds of unresolved things from earlier. One of the big things is "who attacked Sayid?" from way back when they were trying to find out where the transmission was coming from. Locke? Danielle? Ethan? Or did they answer that and I just don't remember?

Fuck. I want the DVD. And new episodes. Fuck.

^ I had always thought it was Ethan.

by the way, having Ethan be revealed, do his shit, then suddenly die without getting any real answers as to who he was or what he wanted = lame.

but it'd be cool if there were like, hundreds of Ethan clones. Maybe they grown out of the ground (since, you know, the island's alive. at least thats my theory).

I think there's still plenty of milage to get out of the flashbacks.

I wonder if they'll trim Sawer's hair and give him a shave for continuity in the flashback to the flight in finale? I noticed Sayid's facial hair wasn't as thick at the start of the series either.

Did anyone else think the narrator of the recap show sounded like Brian Cox?

From TV Tome:

Lost: The Journey was narrated by actor Brian Cox.

I noticed on the recap show when they first crashed on the island, Jin was walking around trying to serve people food, a nice little nod to the fact that he used to be a waiter. Love these little things.

Watching the recap episode now, didn't notice that the guy who played the pilot is from Alias, another crossover connection, heh

Abrams seems to be all about giving work to his peeps, so good for him.

I heard that they were childhood friends and Abrams tries to put him in everything he does.

On the recap show, I noticed that on the flight Locke was sitting behind the black women and in Jack's line of sight. It just gets me thinking about how he likely had to be assited into his seat and you'd think one of the other survivors would have seen or remembered that.

I kept thinking that too, the wheelchair being one of two major things that they've really dropped the ball on, the other one being Charley's "All they wanted was Claire" line.

I wonder if Sawyer knows, seeing as how he's the dude who keeps the secrets. I'm still convinced that Sawyer knows about Kate's past as I could see the marshall telling him right before he capped him. The marshall already knew that Kate had her hooks in Jack and needed to tell somebody who'd listen.

I wonder if Sawyer knows, seeing as how he's the dude who keeps the secrets. I'm still convinced that Sawyer knows about Kate's past as I could see the marshall telling him right before he capped him. The marshall already knew that Kate had her hooks in Jack and needed to tell somebody who'd listen.

but Locke is the one who knows everything

I wouldn't say that. Sawyer is the type of guy who never reveals his cards all at once so he easily could know about Locke and Kate. Hell, they even hinted that he knew that it was Walt who burned down the raft with the "I'm on the lookout for arsonists" line.

I wouldn't say that. Sawyer is the type of guy who never reveals his cards all at once so he easily could know about Locke and Kate. Hell, they even hinted that he knew that it was Walt who burned down the raft with the "I'm on the lookout for arsonists" line.

But Locke knew, too. Plus he knew it was Claire's birthday, he probably knows that Hurly's a millionaire, and everything else.

But Locke knew, too. Plus he knew it was Claire's birthday, he probably knows that Hurly's a millionaire, and everything else.

Didn't Claire mention that it was her birthday to Locke during the making of the cradle? I'm thinkin' she did.

Didn't Claire mention that it was her birthday to Locke during the making of the cradle? I'm thinkin' she did.

Yeah, she did. But he'd already asked her to help AND had already started making the cradle before she said anything. Don't you think that asking her to help out (something she was grateful for) and the fact that he was making a cradle for her on her birthday is a pretty big coincidence?

Yeah, it is.

Locke had already made plans to make the cradle. It happened to be Claire's birthday. Hence, Locke improvised the "Happy Birthday" line to fit the moment. You're reading too much into this one.

Yeah, it is.

Locke had already made plans to make the cradle. It happened to be Claire's birthday. Hence, Locke improvised the "Happy Birthday" line to fit the moment. You're reading too much into this one.

Probably, but I'm gonna run with it

Yeah, it is.

I disagree ... I think the intent of that scene was to give us, the viewers, the indication that Locke asked her to help BECAUSE it was her birthday. And to leave us wondering how he knew. It's too big of a coincidence that of all the castaways to ask him to help make the cradle, and of all the days to choose to make it, he just happened to choose her birthday?!?

Yeah, it is.

I disagree ... I think the intent of that scene was to give us, the viewers, the indication that Locke asked her to help BECAUSE it was her birthday. And to leave us wondering how he knew. It's too big of a coincidence that of all the castaways to ask him to help make the cradle, and of all the days to choose to make it, he just happened to choose her birthday?!?

exactly

Sign in to follow this