TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

My DVR goes forward a couple of weeks on the guide, and after the "Other 48 Days" showing what happened to the tail-end survivors, it said the two surviving camps meet up and do not get along at all.

I know this might as well have been reported in the next issue of "No Shit!" magazine, but it does lead you to believe that each camp has issues with the other one, not just Sayid vs. Ana Lucia. I am thinking that only Rose and her reunited husband get along andhelp keep the peace.

Jack and Ana Lucia would have a natural rivalry, but remember they were having drinks and flirting prior to takeoff.

I'm really hoping that Kate and Ana Lucia DONT hate each other right off the bat. I'd rather them get along and then shit starts to break down. Right away seems too obvious especially considering they're both vying for the title of "tough chick".

The bunker simulator was weak. I feel sorry for anybody who used standard and not the short version. Don't waste your time, guys.

Guest Evolution

Watching Sayid slowly rise to his feet as he looked at the gun in Ana-L's hand and then quickly cutting away was just plain awesome. I loved it.

Never really got wrapped up in the Rutherford storyline, so the flashbacks, despite having an obvious tie-in, really didn't interest me.

I think Walt is trying to help them too. I'm not sure if he's alive or not though, isn't speaking in tounges/speaking backwards usually associated with death? He might not be dead, but maybe he just escaped The Others before they fully "brainwashed" him or whatever, and he thinks he's helping the castaways but doesn't realize they can't understand him.

Extended episode next week? Anybody have any details?

Next Week runs 5 extra minutes.

2.07 - The Other 48 Days

Guest Stars: Brett Cullen as Goodwin

2.08 - Collision (Ana Lucia)

Airdate: November 23, 2005

Tempers flare when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon Sayid and the other castaways.

2.09 - Kate IV

Airdate: November 30, 2005

Kate's original crime that started her life on the run is revealed. Meanwhile, the survivors lay one of their own to rest, Kate sleeplessly watches over a feverish Sawyer, Locke and Eko make an interesting discovery about the film, and Michael has a mysterious encounter with the computer..

When do we get a Mr. Eko flashback?

Locke and Eko make an interesting discovery about the film

-I'm guessing this is where they discover that parts of the film are missing

and Michael has a mysterious encounter with the computer.

-I'm guessing he gets a message(s) from Walt

It's gonna be hard for these next three weeks to not be a smash hit.

Not only do they look like killer episodes, but it is sweeps month and they probably won't be looking to disappoint.

We need to decide if episode lists are spoilers.

RRR, I'd say the one that I quoted below is perfect ... it gives away who the main character will be, but hides the actual plot lines. Gives the best of both worlds. So, in my opinion, episode lists are not spoilers, but episode plot-lines are.

2.09 - Kate IV

Airdate: November 30, 2005

Kate's original crime that started her life on the run is revealed. Meanwhile, the survivors lay one of their own to rest, Kate sleeplessly watches over a feverish Sawyer, Locke and Eko make an interesting discovery about the film, and Michael has a mysterious encounter with the computer..

I think Walt is trying to help them too. I'm not sure if he's alive or not though, isn't speaking in tounges/speaking backwards usually associated with death? He might not be dead, but maybe he just escaped The Others before they fully "brainwashed" him or whatever, and he thinks he's helping the castaways but doesn't realize they can't understand him.

I wondered that too. Not just the speaking backwards, but the fact that he's always soaking wet makes me think he may have drowned.

I still dont buy Walt trying to help. If he was, why appear to Shannon only, the most useless person out of the whole group? Why not appear to his dad, or Locke who he admired?

Maybe just because she has Vincent?

I think Walt is clearly trying to help and just doesn't know they can't understand him. He told them not to open the hatch, he told them not to press the button, and he warned Shannon that The Others were coming.

But why did he run away, leading Shannon directly into the bullet? If he's trying to help his timing is pretting damn awful. If he'd never appeared to her in the first place she wouldnt even have gone into the jungle. I know hes a kid and may not be thinking straight but they've portrayed him to be pretty intelligent so far.

A) He ran away because she started freaking out, which would possibly lead the Others to him/them due to the commotion.

B) Or he wasn't trying to lead her into the bullet, but rather, to the tail survivors so the two groups could be reunited.

Guest Fishyswa

I think it all comes down to what's up with walt at the moment. If we're to believe it's all grounded in reality, how do you explain his appearances? Hallucinations seem to be the only option.

Guest gameplayer

Hi everyone, its the "new" guy* Does anyone think that Walts appearances could be the peculiar electromagnetism of the island being able to regenerate corpses? If this is so, will Shannon also come back as sort of a half intelligent zombie?

How awesome would this storyline be...they do their thing in the jungle, and they bring Sawyer and Shannon back to Jack and fight over who should get the Doctor's attention...and Jack picks Sawyer. Then Shannon dies.

That's the 3rd family member between Shannon's Dad, Boone, and Shannon that Jack chose to let die.

How fucked up would that be

But either way he let him die. Jack's been the type of character when other people have told him to stop, he won't. That was one of the few times that he's chosen to let someone go, despite what Boone said. The Marshal would be another one of those.

Remember when Jack saved Charlie? He just couldn't let go.

Sign in to follow this