TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

I had a dream about LOST. It turns out that the Security System is a giant Godzilla-like Lizard and Ice Cube is one of the survivors, so be on the look out.

It turns out the Lizard killed the pilot because the pilot would have done more harm than good alive (being that the pilot would have tipped off everyone that help wasn't coming, creating a panic and whatnot).

I should probably spoiler tag all this.

If Ice Cube was one of the Lostaways, then we would know that the purgatory theory is completely false, because Ice Cube is one of a very few black guys who NEVER DIES in his action movies.

Sure he loses a limb maybe, but he doesnt die

How many episodes have there been so far in Season 2? Some how my DVR only has five on there now. Hasn't there been nine?

Thanks to anybody for the answer.

What was the name of the song at the end of "House of the Rising Sun?"

EDIT: Nevermind.

Edited by Mole

I don't know how to properly link the article, but off of Lost Links there is a great article about the two tailies who got DUI's. One is going to plead no contest or guilty. Guess who that is? And here is some of the dialogue between officers and the other: (Portion of article taken from starbulletin.com)

"The police reports also stated Rodriguez was "very argumentative" with arresting officers and said, "I don't (expletive) belong here! Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me? You've already taken my freedom! You might as well take my life, too! This is (expletive) bull--, baby! I don't (expletive) belong here!"

The reports also state that after being fingerprinted, Rodriguez said, "I was only drinking, baby. I can understand taking away my car for drinking and driving, but I didn't hurt nobody, so why do I have to wear these things? I feel like a slave, man. This takes away my freedom," and grabbed at the leg irons she was wearing."

"The police reports also stated Rodriguez was "very argumentative" with arresting officers and said, "I don't (expletive) belong here! Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me? You've already taken my freedom! You might as well take my life, too! This is (expletive) bull--, baby! I don't (expletive) belong here!"

lol and she wonders why she is typecast?!!!

Guest Brian
I hope they kill Michelle Rodriguez. I can't stand her at all. She's a piece of shit person and she's getting money by acting who she really is on TV.

Surprisingly, as it pertains to Rodriguez, that doesn't qualify as acting.

I've been catching up, got done with the pilot and just finished Tabula Rasa or whatever it is. The monster/security system really should be the focus for the remainder of the second season. It's the biggest mystery on the island if you ask me, and I REALLY want to know what has the ability to suck tree's into the ground and get high enough to suck the pilot from the cockpit and deposit him on a tree top. The thing is all over the place and with the noises it makes you have to wonder just what the fuck this thing is.

And this may be looking into things too deep, but on the cover art for the season one DVD, Walt and Locke are on opposite sides, at each far end. The "one light, one dark" works for the simple fact that one's black and one's white, but one seems to be the youngest of the survivors, and one seems to be the oldest. Maybe Eko isn't the yin to Locke's yang like everyone thought? Just throwin' it out there.

Guest Vitamin X

You know, with this show, there's not such a thing as looking into it too deep. That's actually part of the fun, really. Especially for overanalytical folk with overactive imaginations like myself.

The point of what was said when referring to Eko as the yin to Locke's yang, isn't so much that they're at odds, but that they're mirror images of each other. And Walt may not be the youngest of the survivors.. I think he's what, 9, 10 years old? Whereas those tail section children looked much younger.

If the "one light, one dark" thing could have foreseen something, perhaps it'd be Locke vs. Eko, though it seems at this point they might be more interested in working as a team than against each other. Then again, with the previews for the next episode (A WEEK FROM WEDNESDAY BITCHES!!), they might finally come at odds with each other, especially over the monster/security system.

Also, welcome to the thread. I've found an interesting way to spread the word about LOST. A lot of people told me things like, that they were interested from what they see in previews and commercials, but felt they would be well, LOST when it came to watching it. So, I'll tell them I'll burn them the first disc of the first season, to watch the pilot and the first couple episodes afterwards, then they'll decide if it's worth it. I think I've gotten pretty much everyone at my work plus everyone that they know addicted via this method (and they're all doing the same thing to people they know).

I don't know how to properly link the article, but off of Lost Links there is a great article about the two tailies who got DUI's. One is going to plead no contest or guilty. Guess who that is? And here is some of the dialogue between officers and the other: (Portion of article taken from starbulletin.com)

The reports also state that after being fingerprinted, Rodriguez said, "I was only drinking, baby. I can understand taking away my car for drinking and driving, but I didn't hurt nobody, so why do I have to wear these things? I feel like a slave, man. This takes away my freedom," and grabbed at the leg irons she was wearing."

Baby, this, baby, that. Who is she? Austin Powers??

She said "baby" twice, btw.

And she was drunk. I don't think that someone repeating a word twice, while drunk, should be viewed as a lifelong pattern.

Even when it's something as annoying as saying "baby" a lot.

My girlfriend is claiming that her friends brother got season 2 in Canada, the entire season, and that her friend has seen all the episodes.

You don't know how hard it is to talk sense that they've only aired 9 episodes, there have been no dvd releases for the season yet and that they haven't even finished production on some of the final episodes.

I just had to get that off my chest so someone agrees with me. Oh and Stephen J better post that bunker pic soon!

So in typical Lost fashion, will they not even expand upon the Michael-CPU scene until the week after this show?

Man, I can't wait until the Eko episode.

NEW YORK(AP) Naveen Andrews, who plays Iraqi soldier Sayid on the hit show "Lost," has acknowledged that he fathered a child while briefly separated from his longtime girlfriend.

Andrews' publicist said that Andrews and actress Barbara Hershey were separated for a "brief period" last year, during which Andrews had an encounter with another woman. He recently learned that he is the father of her baby boy.

"I have every intention of assuming appropriate responsibility for the child," Andrews said Friday in a statement released to The Associated Press.

Andrews said he and Hershey have worked things out and remain committed to their relationship.

The British-born Andrews, 35, plays Sayid Jarrah, a former member of Iraq's Republican Guard, on ABC's "Lost." He is currently nominated for a Golden Globe for supporting actor in a series, miniseries or movie.

Hershey, 57, has appeared in films including "Lantana," "Breakfast of Champions" and "Falling Down."

Man, it feels good to be able to do this again........

IT'S BACK!~

"The 23rd Psalm"

Mr. Eko interrogates Charlie about the Virgin Mary statue, Claire begins to lose faith in Charlie when she discovers his secret, and Jack is an interested observer when Kate gives the recovering Sawyer a much-needed haircut.

From 8-9 there will be a special recap episode called Lost: Revelation that deals with the stories of both camps and how they've now come together.

Discuss!

Sign in to follow this