TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Guest Vitamin X

Ah shit, from the looks of it then, the spoilers on the last page are looking real.

Yeah, same here on the spoilers and my willpower to not highlight them until the episode is over.

And I'm not sure how many of you check out the "LOST" message board at IMDB, but there are spoilers there everywhere you turn. Topics and threads might say something like "Ana Lucia and Libby die this upcoming epsiode ***SPOILERS!!!" The people over there are mentally challenged. They also have 15-20 threads of the same topic, and every week, someone comes on and says "New Theory.....they are in PURGATORY!"

:huh:

Everything that Ive seen shows the big spoilers on the last page to be false. they were invented by a poster on abc's lost boards who watches the preview clips and then invents a story to go with them

I caught the finale early on an Atlantic CTV affiliate. There was some batshit crazy stuff going on. :blink:

**Very mild spoilers**

There's some parts of that spoiler post on the last page that might be vaguely construed as true, but several parts are way off.

Here we Go...

Why did Sun say boat? Wouldn't it have made more sense for the person who doesn't speak much English (Jin) to say it? Oh well...on with the show

BREAK HIS FUCKIN' SKULL HUGO

Who wants to guess that electro-magnetic pulse brought down the plane

Guest Vitamin X

I don't believe Desmond brought the plane down by accident...

There's something entirely too connected with all the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 for it to be explained away with just a simple "accident". There was something very motivated happening in that crash.

[quote name='HollywoodSpikeJenkins' date='May 24 2006, 10:32 PM' post='2218986'

They are in the year 2004!

Of course they are, the pilot was shown 9-22-04 and they've only been on the island 60 some days, it's not even Thanksgiving yet for them.

This is very much the best episode I've seen in quite some time. I was giving up on this show, but I might have to watch next season.

Murder has been a common theme in this show. I wonder if this is an experiment to determine what lengths a person will go to to murder another person. Many characters on this show are murderers, which is too many to be a coincidence.

Oh God...did they just kill Charlie, Mr. Eko AND Locke?

This is very much the best episode I've seen in quite some time. I was giving up on this show, but I might have to watch next season.

So it went from your favorite show to maybe not watching it anymore?

Me thinking Firefly is still number...

There is no way they killed Locke; his story isn't over.

So Henry Gale is the leader? We should have figured.

Well Charlie's alive

[quote name='HollywoodSpikeJenkins' date='May 24 2006, 10:32 PM' post='2218986'

They are in the year 2004!

Of course they are, the pilot was shown 9-22-04 and they've only been on the island 60 some days, it's not even Thanksgiving yet for them.

That doesn't mean they were in the year 2004.

What the hell

What about Locke and Eko, they can't be dead we never found out why Locke was in the wheelchair

Sign in to follow this