TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "Will Orton Actually Get Over?" Thread

You don't need to put a guy over to make him a star.

I bet that's exactly what HHH says to Vince before the blowoff to every one of his feuds.

Jesus christ.....whats up with the excessive commercials tonight...they've had more commercial time than actual air time

Maybe ratings are up and they are selling more commercials :lol:

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I don't care what you guys say, that match was not negative stars. That had a few mark out moments to save it.

Guest Quik
Flair Flop. Thank you Ric Flair, for being the most bland, unoriginal, boring wrestler to ever convince the world that he was something great.

Oh shut the fuck up. Like what he does now at just shy of 60 is representitive of his entire career. Flair/Steamboat at Clash VI is STILL the best match on US Soil and it says a lot for the "workrate" guys of today that they can't top it.

That one spot didn't convince me. I've always hated Flair. Even before I became a smark. He bores me. It's the same thing, over and over and over.

And you're a WWE mark right?

Allright, let's just drop it. I said from what I've seen. i was wrong to say somethign to stupid, seeing how it's surely going to lead to an intense and angry debate in the Raw thread. Let's just move on.

Look, benoit attacked BAtista. And we've found his new feud. Welcome to the midcard, Chris. Eugene's going with you.

Guest SteveyP93

The worst part is that at this point, Flair putting someone over doesn't mean a thing because he's so old and washed-up and worthless in the ring. I mean, who hasn't beat Ric Flair?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

You don't need to put a guy over to make him a star.

I bet that's exactly what HHH says to Vince before the blowoff to every one of his feuds.

Like the Benoit feud?

Oh yeah, you're wrong.

Shut up.

Guest Staravenger
The worst part is that at this point, Flair putting someone over doesn't mean a thing because he's so old and washed-up and worthless in the ring. I mean, who hasn't beat Ric Flair?

Lex Luger? :lol:

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Lex Luger? :lol:

Terry Funk?

Won't it be funny if Carmella actually WINS teh damn thing?

Well...they've put a lot of work into actually making her a heel...and guess what, it's even worked. So really wouldn't be a surprise.

Guest SteveyP93

Yeah, Lex better hurry up and get back for one last run so he can get that invaluable rub from Old Man Flair.

For the record, I meant who hasn't beat Flair in the WWF since 2001.

Look, benoit attacked BAtista. And we've found his new feud. Welcome to the midcard, Chris. Eugene's going with you.

Wrong again, this time Batista is being elevated to the main event. :headbang: