TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Real World 15...

Real World Philadelphia premieres on Tuesday September 7th. However, last night they introduced the characters and here they are:

karamo_82x55.jpg

Karamo

landon82x55.jpg

Landon

melanie82x55.jpg

Melanie

mj_82x55.jpg

MJ

sarah_82x55.jpg

Sarah

shavonda_82x55.jpg

Shavonda

willie_82x55.jpg

Willie

It might be hard to top San Diego though, it was the 2nd highest rated RW there was, behind Las Vegas.

I think there are two gay guys on this season.

And the next Challenge (Battle of the Sexes 2) is scheduled to start as soon as the current Road Rules season finishes up.

And the next Challenge (Battle of the Sexes 2) is scheduled to start as soon as the current Road Rules season finishes up.

Sweet. I figured it would start after this RR.

Where did you hear this?

To me the best seasons were the first four since the show had a different purpose back then. Or at least did a better job of PRETENDING to.

Where did you hear this?

Here. All the info you need for the upcoming seasons.

Where did you hear this?

Here. All the info you need for the upcoming seasons.

Ahh, I've been looking for something like this for the longest time.

Thanks.

And they are casting for the next Real World. It is going to be in either, Sydney, Washington DC, Austin, Boulder, Atlanta or Knoxville.

I am so trying out for it. I won't get it because I'm not pretty enough and I'm short, but it doesn't hurt to try.

And they are casting for the next Real World. It is going to be in either, Sydney, Washington DC, Austin, Boulder, Atlanta or Knoxville.

I am so trying out for it. I won't get it because I'm not pretty enough and I'm short, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Sydney, Washington DC and Atlanta sound interesting. Boulder? What, are they going to have jobs related to finding JonBenet's real killer?

I've always thought about trying out, but I'm far from being a pretty person, and my preferred method of dealing with conflict is to walk away and solve it when cooler heads prevail rather than getting drunk and screaming at the other drunks in the house.

Yeah, I think if I got on the show I'd be more dramatic than I really am. Just because that's what the producers want and to prove reality TV isn't real.

Is it me or does MTV try to cast people that look similar to older cast members from other Real World's and Road Rules?

Randy, Brad and Jaques had to be the funniest and tightest-knit tandom of guys in RW history which is what made San Diego such a good season...doubt this bunch will top that...

Randy, Brad and Jaques had to be the funniest and tightest-knit tandom of guys in RW history which is what made San Diego such a good season...doubt this bunch will top that...

yeeeeep, San Diego is the only RW season i've seen more than 2 eps. They were pretty funny.

yeeeeep, San Diego is the only RW season i've seen more than 2 eps. They were pretty funny.

That's why they had all of those specials after the season was over; because the season was so damn popular.

Unlike Paris, which was HORRIBLE and so boring.

Yeah but CT was fucking cool so he made up for the rest of the morons on that season...nothing but whiney bitches, including that pussy Adam...you know, I'm not a hit first ask questions later kinda guy, but he got punked out on MTV, and whether I got beat down or not, CT would have caught a fist to the face if that was me he was pushing around...

Best Real World Moment Ever:

*CT gets in Adam's face* "I will work you dog!"

*screams* "WORK" *on the right side of his face* "YOU!" *on the left side*

*Adam does nothing and walks away sulking*