TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

So... Zsasz was banned

Guest T®ITEC

I knew it. I always knew that fucking Sea Captain would be the death of us all. DAMN YOU HORATIO

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Zsasz was truly beginning to totally fucking suck. Its pains me that he posts somewhat at WDI.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Will we ever get to see the whiny bitches folder?

This is the first time I've heard about it.

Trust me Mole, what you're doing now is like wondering what it's like backstage at a Toto concert.

Guest Vitamin X
Zsasz was truly beginning to totally fucking suck. Its pains me that he posts somewhat at WDI.

Not only posts, he moderates as well.

I don't think I agree with this banning as much, but as long as KJ's gone I'm happy.

Thank you once again AoO.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Zsasz was truly beginning to totally fucking suck.  Its pains me that he posts somewhat at WDI.

He moderates the comic book folder...thats like being the leader of the glee club in hgih school. Its meaningless.

Zsasz was truly beginning to totally fucking suck.  Its pains me that he posts somewhat at WDI.

He moderates the comic book folder...thats like being the leader of the glee club in hgih school. Its meaningless.

Don't mock the rest of us who post in the Comics folder because he likes to play King.

Guest Vitamin X

It's technically comics AND video games, though...

Guest MikeSC

It's technically comics AND video games, though...

So, he's head of the glee club and the French club.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
You post in the French Club....

Nah, I was in the German club. We conquered the French club early in my senior year and made them pay for our lunches before loaning us their cars.

-=Mike

...They seemed happy to do so...

So does this make me the only one that actually liked Zsasz?

Zsasz could bring up some good points in discussion, but for the most part he's really narrow minded. I'll spare you the details, but in the comics folder, everything he posts always is about how Batman as a character and storywise is superior.

You post in the French Club....

Nah, I was in the German club. We conquered the French club early in my senior year and made them pay for our lunches before loaning us their cars.

-=Mike

...They seemed happy to do so...

My German club did the same thing...

Actually, German club was in the same room as French club (different days) and we just took their fundraiser candy.

Guest JMA
So does this make me the only one that actually liked Zsasz?

No, I like him. He's one of the people from TSM (well, technically he's a FORMER TSM guy, but that's beside the point) that I talk to on AIM on a regular basis.

I've disagreed with him in the past and most likely will in the future, but I still consider him a friend. His knowledge of comics is quite impressive.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Were I to share a common interest with Mr. Zsasz, I'm sure I'd actually love or hate the guy. As it stands though, he's just some random dork.

Guest T®ITEC

I know I've been crying myself to sleep every night. Why? Why did someone so lame have to go?

^ "And they caallled it, PUUUuuuuPPPPPPPPYYYYY LOOOOVVVVEEE!"

Someone looks like they've got a crush on a certain Batman officianado.