TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw IS Diva SearcHHH thread

SEATTLE SLUGFEST, UNFORGIVEN FALLOUT

Sept. 13, 2004

One Diva will go home and the other two will duke it out to possibly stay.

Just call it the “Seattle Slugfest.”

Carmella, Joy and Christy all remained alive for the $250,000 RAW Diva Search grand prize last week. But after one of the three gets the boot this week, the remaining two will lace up the gloves for a boxing match.

That alone should be enough reason to watch RAW (9/8 CT on Spike TV).

But there also figures to be plenty of fallout from Unforgiven. Will Randy Orton still be World Heavyweight Champion or will Triple H recapture the championship he so desperately desires?

Will HBK get his revenge on Kane? [VIDEO: 56k | 100k | 300k]

And who will be the new Intercontinental Champion after Christian and Chris Jericho battled for Edge’s stripped title?

Get all the answers this Monday on RAW, live from Seattle.

---

Maybe we can get a Tomko-Stevie rematch... :(

Guest whitemilesdavis

The diva boxing will suck. Carmella will not want to do it, and Christie will be head-hunting, which will lead to an apethetic lay-down by Carmella. 5 seconds tops.

Guest PimpDaddySarp
Carmella, Joy and Christy all remained alive for the $250,000 RAW Diva Search grand prize last week. But after one of the three gets the boot this week, the remaining two will lace up the gloves for a boxing match.

That alone should be enough reason to watch RAW (9/8 CT on Spike TV).

You know, as opposed to the wrestling, which is not enough reason to watch.

Being that I'm on Pacific Time, I'll be hangin' around this thread, tonight. But, I probably won't be watching, because I know that tonight's show is gonna suck.

If Edge will be on the show, even for 5 seconds, cool. But, other than that, I have very low hopes for tonight's show.

What's the point of coming to this thread tonight if you're not going to watch? Wouldn't it be easier to watch so you know what the Hell everyone is talking/bitching about?

Or is just cool to say "I'm not going to watch"?

Guest Coffey
Or is it just cool to say "I'm not going to watch"?

I'm fairly confident that's the reason most people say it, although they wouldn't admit it. They're just trying to fit in with everyone else...so they aren't allowed to like WWE apparently.

I'll be watching Monday Night Football, but I'd be lying to myself and everyone else if I didn't admit that I'll be flipping over to Raw during commercials and I'll be right there when the game ends...which will happen since the game comes on an hour before Raw starts.

I'm also only watching MNF because Green Bay is on it this week, and I watch all of their games.

Ten to 1 odds say you do know their names. Seeing as how people have said it in this thread, there's been tons of threads devoted to it, and every RAW thread has their names mentioned and what they look like at least 30 times.

Unless its too cool to admit you know their names.....

I'm sorry, I didn't know you already had me figured out.

I skimmed the thread, and since I tape RAW (I need sleep at that time to get up for work at 2am) I fast forward the segments. So I don't know the names, I just know I like the bouncy red head.

I bet the finals will be them reading Shakespearean Sonnets.

"And... Doth... Thou... And...Cusp... England... Thy..........."

*Smiles and starts to jiggle titties*

Or maybe read from the bible...

"And... Doth... Thou... And... Cusp... Jesus... Thy.........."

*Smiles and starts to jiggle ass*

"It's easy to go lowbrow." - Kevin Dunn on DIVA Search

Updated Preview

THE GAME REIGNS

Sept. 13, 2004

Triple H figures to be bandaged, battered, and probably a little bruised from his battle with Randy Orton at Unforgiven Sunday.

But the World Heavyweight Championship has a tendency to ease such pain.

For the ninth time in his illustrious career, The Game is World Champion. Of course, his reaction to recapturing the title should be interesting, as RAW takes place live from Seattle, Monday night (9/8 CT on Spike TV).

After all, Triple H had a little help Sunday night. Both Ric Flair and Batista interfered on behalf of their Evolution leader, making sure the World Heavyweight Championship left town in their limo.

Will Orton confront Triple H Monday night? How are Kane and Lita getting along after she possibly cost her evil husband his match with Shawn Michaels Sunday? And what kind of shape are Christian and Chris Jericho in after that brutal Ladder Match?

Don’t miss RAW for all the Unforgiven fallout.

It will also be a very interesting night for the $250,000 RAW Diva Search. As usual, somebody will be eliminated. But then it will get ugly as the remaining two contestants will lace up boxing gloves for a match: the “Seattle Slugfest.” Hopefully, Carmella, Joy and Christy have been in training.

Guest Coffey

I don't know why, but I like when Triple H's wrestling attire consists of bandanges over his knees behind his knee pads and white boots.

Seems more...professional.

This doesn't have much to do with RAW, but I wonder how long it'll be before we get a "huge" tag team match of Orton/Foley vs. HHH/Flair.

You would have to wait until they go to California again to see Rock/Foley/Orton vs Evolution.

I don't know why, but I like when Triple H's wrestling attire consists of bandanges over his knees behind his knee pads and white boots.

Seems more...professional.

Bah DDP did it better. All he needed was the bandages around his ribs, blue jeans, and a body glove elbow pad.

From Meltz...

There is another interesting twist to tonight's show. The only thing advertised all week on Spike TV as well as last night on the PPV is a boxing match between the two women left in the diva competition. They will cut one woman and the other two are scheduled to go at it. However, there are rules and regulations in most states regarding boxing. The Washington Department of Licensing (which regulates both boxing and pro wrestling) did wind up hearing about this, contacted WWE, and were told it would not be a boxing match, but a pillow fight. I guess we'll have to wait and see. If WWE does go through with the boxing mach, the department would not have the authority to stop it, but they could report it to the state as a violation and the state could press charges. I can't imagine it getting that far.

Guest Coffey
This can't possibly qualify as boxing, seeing as how boxing isn't, ya know, fixed.

Ever seen Snatch?