TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

What will Vince say next week?

While we're on the dead jokes subject...

Hey, maybe Vince'll announce that ECW is coming back! With Bret Hart leading their invasion. In a ladder match. Which Triple H'll win.

...and then he'll tear his quad.

Did I miss any?

According to the commercials I saw last night, the fans are going to pick the Heavyweight Title contender for Taboo Tuesday.

HHH / HBK Round 37

According to the commercials I saw last night, the fans are going to pick the Heavyweight Title contender for Taboo Tuesday.

HHH / HBK Round 37

HBK: Hunter, we've fought many times, and we've traded victores, but our feud isn't over, because you still haven't beaten me.....in a Lumberjack Match!

Jim Ross: This feud that's been 15 years in the making will finally end at Taboo Tuesday, baw gawd!

Seriously though, HBK vs Christian would be a good, fresh match for Taboo Tuesday, so I hope HBK doesn't get the pick. If Rock came back for one match with Triple H it would be sweet, and people might actually remember that the PPV is on Tuesday instead of just forgetting about it all together.

So the fans will get to vote who faces the champion? Like the time Cena won the votes and JBL got the title shot against Eddie instead?

On WWE.com in the Post Unforgiven (I swear it too me a moment to remember the name having gone through about 4 other generic ppvs like "Vengeance" in my head) and Highly K-5'd interview with HHH, he listed off about 4 or 5 names who were contenders to his title.

Maybe he'll go for the Oprah route.

"EVERBODY IN THE AUDIENCE GETS CARS!"

*cheers*

"VOLVOS!"

*clapping stops*

On WWE.com in the Post Unforgiven (I swear it too me a moment to remember the name having gone through about 4 other generic ppvs like "Vengeance" in my head) and Highly K-5'd interview with HHH, he listed off about 4 or 5 names who were contenders to his title.

For those wondering, he listed off Michaels, Benoit, Kane, Jericho and Edge. But Edge is injured, and he forgot Orton. So there ya go.

He said he was done with Orton, in so many terms. Which means he's not.

Just like he was down with Michaels, many a time.

You know what? I hope it's HBK/HHH. Just so I can laugh at something three monthes ago being the match "that settled it all". And you just know it'll happen.

1 -Vince says that Bischoff will have to get re-elected to remain GM and he puts Steph up as his opponent. Bischoff will go "fan friendly" over the next few weeks to try and win support, including not sicking Kane on everyone for the hell of it.

2 - All the stuff related to Taboo Tuesday.

1 -Vince says that Bischoff will have to get re-elected to remain GM and he puts Steph up as his opponent. Bischoff will go "fan friendly" over the next few weeks to try and win support, including not sicking Kane on everyone for the hell of it.

But that's what we love the most.

Well, if Shawn Michaels wins the fan voting then you can't really blame WWE for giving the fans what they want. WWE probably planned on the Hell in a Cell being their final match, but if the fans want to see one more match between them they'll give it to them. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels in a ladder match for the Intercontinental title just for the hell of it.

Guest Big Daddy V1

The announcement seems like a new set. I swear there was a mention of a season premeire of Raw. It was JR who said it would be next week (or the King not sure) on Raw. It wasn't given much hype, probably since Vince was to do the hype for it.