TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Australian Pride

If you could only watch one wrestler

Easy question - for mine it would be Bret Hart. He could wrestle anyone and have a passable match, and when he wrestled the greats (like Austin or Hennig) the matches were classics.

The Rock.

His energy and charisma is unmatched in the ring, so if you want to see an exciting match, be it ** or *****, you'll get it with him. The body of his matches are essentially the same, but he uses the little things (mannerisms, insults, taunts, lead-ins to his finishing moves) that makes every Rock match a unique experience.

Guest Staravenger
Easy question - for mine it would be Bret Hart. He could wrestle anyone and have a passable match

Kamala. BLECH!

My pick...Hulk Hogan. Favorite wrestler of all-time, and enjoy his matches. Sure, he's not a great, or even a good worker, but he's entertaining.

Quality Wrestling choice: Chris Benoit.

Guest Real F'n Show

Definately Benoit. He's the total package and is just SO awesome in the ring, making him my easy all-time favorite wrestler. Eddie and AmDrag come in close though.

Easy question - for mine it would be Bret Hart. He could wrestle anyone and have a passable match

Kamala. BLECH!

Um, yeah, there are exceptions to every rule. Hell, even smark darling Benoit has misfired a couple of times (thinks Billy Gunn, IC Title and Armageddon). And when i think about it, Bret also had a horrible US title match with an over-the-hill Roddy Piper in WCW. There just some small blemishes so he's still my pick.

I'd probably go Benoit, not because I'm a huge Benoit fan, but I do think he's a great wrestler, but also he's wrestled a lot of different styles in his career. He's been a Jr Heavyweight in Japan, before wrestling in a more conventional US heavyweight style in America and, if I can only watch one wrestler, I'll want to watch one with as many diverse styles of match as possible. Plus he's faced many of the greats over the past 18 years, so I'll go for Benoit.

Guest Rrrsh

Shawn, mainly because he can fit whatever mood I am in for (spotty, fast pace, brawl, scientific, gimmick etc...)

Guest curry_man2002

Got to be the rock for me , he has it all the look the mic skills and minus the occasional over selling he is the most exciting person to watch wrestle

Bret Hart.

He's had good matches with Piper, Bulldog, Michaels, Hall, Owen, Nash, Hakushi, Undertaker, Austin, Flair, Booker, Sting, Benoit and more.

Blue Panther, I love his tag matches and his trios mask from the time when he was tag champ with Dr. Wagner and Fueza Guerrera just fucking rules.