TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pochorenella

Star Wars Episode III teaser description w/ poster

I don't get it. Is Anakin supposed to be Vader or something?

Seriously, though. Sounds like Lucas may have done something right. What are the odds?

It doesn't matter, people will still find something to bitch about...

The actors sound like robots, bad script, bad director, too much CGI, Jar Jar Binks.....

in whose eyes? my only complaint was the acting from Hayden and Portman, otherwise I have no qualms with what everyone else usually bitches about with episodes 1 and 2...CG use? who cares. Jar Jar? get over it, he's annoying, so what. Plotholes? that's almost any movie with sequels. Star Wars is Star Wars, i've enjoyed all 5 movies, I will enjoy this one...

Guest Smues

Episode I really bugged me. It had it's upsides, but wow did the bad outweigh it.

Episode II on the other hand I liked a lot. Anakin can not act and was just terrible, and the CGI got a bit ridiculous, but other then that it was solid. Obi-wan owns you.

Guest Salacious Crumb

This is like having your wisdom teeth pulled.

It'll hurt like hell but you know you have to go through with it.

Small question I have to wonder about this though...

Does Anakin become Darth Vader BEFORE or AFTER he's "Suited Up", so to speak?

It is possible that he could be Darth Vader before he was put in his walking life-support unit, after all.

I'm guessing the suit is a christening to the title Darth Vader...he's still Anakin during his battle with Obi-Wan...

That is very possible. I know a good majority of older style fans won't consider him to TRULY be Darth Vader until he has the suit on.

I was just thinking that he could be Vader before the suit, like as he's being hurt to needing the suit but before he's in the suit itself.

Sounds pretty sweet, actually. If they had done away with episode one, and stretched out 2 and 3, it would have been much better. Anakin as a kid, Jesus.

Star Wars fans can expect to see the teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith during the previews for The Incredibles.

The trailer will make its TV debut on Access Hollywood a day earlier. Also, it is expected that Star Wars fans who have subscription access to StarWars.com will be able to watch the trailer online the night of November 4th.

Credit: Cinecon.com

Once it hits the net will be spilled all over the place and we can all download it, so nobody better waste their money on an Incredibles ticket....unless of course you wanted to see The Incredibles anyway.

Once it hits the net will be spilled all over the place and we can all download it, so nobody better waste their money on an Incredibles ticket....unless of course you wanted to see The Incredibles anyway.

I care more about the Incredibles than I do about George Lucas's "LOOK AT ME! I'M BRILLANT" lovefest.

After the last two films, I doubt I'm going to this one. Lucas has lost it, he lost it and it ran away from him when it got free.

Hayden....god damn, I hope he took acting classes.

Guest Salacious Crumb
I'm guessing the suit is a christening to the title Darth Vader...he's still Anakin during his battle with Obi-Wan...

I'm guessing he doesn't become Darth Vader until he dawns the suit. He'll probably fight the final battle as Anakin and then it'll probably end the movie with the Imperial music playing and Vader's face being shown. I wouldn't be surprised if Vader's name is never used during the third movie.

that's what I'm saying...according to teaser trailer spoilers though, Palpatine says something to the effect of "Arise Darth Vader" and then he sits up from something like an operation table...

that's what I'm saying...according to teaser trailer spoilers though, Palpatine says something to the effect of "Arise Darth Vader" and then he sits up from something like an operation table...

Wait, didn't that happen in G.I. Joe with Dr. Mindbender and Serpentor?

Lucas was a good director before he was blinded by the darkside of CGI.

Interestingly (or perhaps, expectedly), the best movie in the series is the one Lucas neither directed nor wrote, and that would be The Empire Strikes Back.

Wait, didn't that happen in G.I. Joe with Dr. Mindbender and Serpentor?

Why yes, yes it did.

Lucas was a good director before he was blinded by the darkside of CGI.

Interestingly (or perhaps, expectedly), the best movie in the series is the one Lucas neither directed nor wrote, and that would be [i[The Empire Strikes Back.[/i]

If I'm not mistaken, the credits list him for story and screenplay co-writing with Lawrence Kashdan. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't you guys think he'll get the suit AFTER the battle with Obi-Wan because he gets fucked up so bad?

Of course. The Question is whether he's referred to as 'Darth Vader' before or after Obi-Wan kicks the shit out of him.

Guest SP-1

You people do realize that every person in the cast is a tremendous actor, right? Lucas directs a theater style on film for some reason I'll never understand, and it hasn't translated well since the original trilogy. Seriously, watch Ep 4 and the watch Ep 2. It's the directing style, not the actors.

And this looks like he's going to actually give us a payoff.