TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

I'm going to the World Series.

Congrats hartfan. Hope you have fun.

Ditto

And forget about cpac. You can't really take someone seriously when they LEAVE THEIR CAPS LOCK ON ALL NIGHT LONG

Guest LooneyTune

Too bad Clemens won't be playing...if the Astros win tonight that is. I would love to see Clemens vs. Boston in Fenway one last time, and for the first time in the World Series.

Congrats man, all the luck in the world to ya and to the Sox. Boston deserves it. Especially after all those Celtics championships and with how well the Patriots are doing and all.

Bastards...............

Seriously though, go Sox.

I only get to watch it on tv.

I'm like those Mastercard commercials, I'd give up anything for World Series tickets. Except my girlfriend. And my computer. Actually, I'd just give up huge amounts of cash.

Guest Smues

Congrats. I'd love to be able to go to a damn Braves playoff game. But I know my luck the year I'm close enough to do it they'll stop making the playoffs, or start selling out playoff games (hahahahaha I'm so funny). I have no idea where section 8 is, but row 4 sounds good. Huzzah. I'd be afraid to see the prices tickets go for outside the stadium.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I enjoy knowing that if I ever wanted to see a world series, I can wait for one of the years the braves don't choke in the NLDS/LCS and easily get tickets for a WS game.

even though I live in Ohio. I can arrive 15 minutes after the game and they would still have good seats available.

Scalp the tickets, you will make loads of cash, and that is what it is all about.

That crossed in and out of mind quickly for about five seconds, but then I smartened up.

I was lucky enough to go to Game 5 of the ALCS...and now Game 1 of the mother fuckin World Series? Hoooly shit.

I hate you.

Ok, I'm just jealous.

Agreed with the others. Congrats on scoring the tickets. Win or lose, this is one of the most exciting baseball events to occur in a long time, and you'll get to see it live.

Are you saying this as going into the series?

Because DBacks/Yankees was hell of a exciting series.

Guest LooneyTune

He meant the World Series in general obviously, and being in Boston is probably greater than 10 Christmas' to their fans.

Agreed with the others.  Congrats on scoring the tickets.  Win or lose, this is one of the most exciting baseball events to occur in a long time, and you'll get to see it live.

Are you saying this as going into the series?

Because DBacks/Yankees was hell of a exciting series.

Obviously you can't predict the quality of the games. But the anticipation for the series is as great as any series I've seen in a long, long time.

Awesome news Hartfan. Please though, do not get involved with any of the foolish behavior that might occur after the game and leave a pockmark on the city's already tattered rep. Oh, and post a message on craigslist saying you have tickets. Maybe some hot chick will bang you for one, if you have an extra.