TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest curry_man2002

wwe suspension

Guest curry_man2002

Its all fun and games but i dont see why people have to get so serious an ban me when i only went off on one once in the wwe folder.

Oh, and so it's known, Hunter's Torn Quad DESERVES to have a superiority complex. I will personally ensure that he gets special treatment and gets away with whatever he chooses because I like more than I like others.

Well, that doesn't seem very fair.

It's almost as if Hunter's Torn Quad is a nasty, passionate Republican - and Loss is a fellow Republican, willing to support him no matter what.

Guest curry_man2002

finally someone who feels the same as me i feel i have been backed into this situation by someone namely hunters torn quad who has not been registered to this board as long as i have and i never did anything to start the argument.

Guest curry_man2002

I do not get how i am such a bad poster i really do not and im not just saying that to defend myself, if i was reading this about someone else i still would not understand were i have gone wrong

Guest Loss
Oh, and so it's known, Hunter's Torn Quad DESERVES to have a superiority complex. I will personally ensure that he gets special treatment and gets away with whatever he chooses because I like more than I like others.

Well, that doesn't seem very fair.

It's almost as if Hunter's Torn Quad is a nasty, passionate Republican - and Loss is a fellow Republican, willing to support him no matter what.

I have no interest in being fair, just right. Fairness is earned.

And yeah, you might say I'm acting on the existing precedent.

:X

I do not understand how I am such a bad poster, I really do not and I'm not just saying that to defend myself. If I was reading this about someone else, I still would not understand were I have gone wrong.

Your starter for $10.

You want to know why you're a bad poster ? Ok.

You offer little or nothing of value with your posts. You rarely offer any cogent arguments of your own, and instead to prefer to simply parrot what others have said. On those few occasions when you do offer an opinion that is seemingly your own, your argument carries all the weight of an anorexic midget. Your spelling is poor, and your grammar is atrocious, which makes reading your posts impossible without the use of an online translator. In addition to that, you seem to lack the ability to grasp simple concepts, such as too much of something reduces its value.

In short, you're an idiot.

Guest Nanks

You see, now he's posting in the other folders because he can't get into his WWE folder. There's dozens of twits in WWE but they mostly stay there, now you've afflicted the rest of the board with this guy.

Or are we just waiting him to build up enough to be banned totally under the Idiot Rule??

I think he should be allowed to post wherever he chooses. Hell, ban him from everything except HD.*

*Mostly because it makes me look better

I think he should be allowed to post wherever he chooses. Hell, ban him from everything except HD.*

These two sentences are contradictory.

Guest curry_man2002
Fag

see now i did not say anything half as bad as that and i get banned ;)

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think you should post a very long tirade against Loss in the HD folder. It's really your only recourse now.

Guest curry_man2002
I think you should post a very long tirade against Loss in the HD folder. It's really your only recourse now.

I could do that but that would take time and effort and its not going to help me back into the wwe folder, if i did get back in i would probably be stiffed again anyway SO WHAT IM GONNA DO IS PISS AND MOAN.

I could do that but that would take time and effort and its not going to help me back into the wwe folder, if i did get back in i would probably be stiffed again anyway SO WHAT IM GONNA DO IS PISS AND MOAN.

Were you tortured by English teachers in your nightmares? Is that why you can't use simple grammar and punctuation?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Yeah man, do it in the Hardcore Discussion folder. Someone will get your back. You're an alright kid.

If you really want back in just paypal the mods some money. Just ask them how much it will take to get you back in, we have a couple of very greedy mods here who would not mind a little financial assistance courtesy of your own personal bank account. Also, change you name, sig and everything about you, then change everything back, its a swerve, people around here like that sort of thing.

Guest Loss

OMG, now I feel like a bully.

I'll tell you what -- spot me $75 on PayPal and we'll forget this whole thing ever happened.