TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest curry_man2002

wwe suspension

Guest curry_man2002

Hey i got an 8.0 on hot or not so mate there are people dying to get there hands on my reflection of perfection.

Guest Banders Kennany

Buddy after what you said in that other thread, I'm dying to get my hands on your throat.

Guest curry_man2002

i have decided to leave this forum and go else where i may be back occasionally to visit my old peeps (you know who you are :headbang: ) as for you mr Kennany you can suck my wang. so this goes to all my peeps out there curry_man2002 is your online hook up holla if ya here me.

Guest Failed Mascot
Will you stay gone if we do?

I expected you to close this not even 15 seconds after his request. You've let me and many others down on this day.

Guest Loss

You know, there's no way in Hell the suspension is getting lifted, but you can't help but like this guy.

You know, there's no way in Hell the suspension is getting lifted, but you can't help but like this guy.

Like? Don't you mean pity?

Guest Loss

Sure. I must admit, I do prefer his reactionary style to the usual "OMGNAZIMOD" shit, though.

Very true. It's nice to get someone with a sincere question instead of a "OMG YOU MUTHERFOCKERS!! I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO DESVER THIS!!!!!!~"

Guest Agent of Oblivion

He's a good kid, I'm sure he's sorry. Let him play with the other wrestling fan teens. He'll feel alienated and blame his crossdressing on you.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You know what, there really isn't. I've done everything I could to diplomatically get curry_man2002 reinstated. I'm going to have to resort to more desperate measures.

Nah, i'd say let him go for now. Let him work his way up through all the shitty other wrestling forums until he has matured as a poster for these ones. There are plenty of crap forums, with posters full of crap that he can post at for the time being.

Something I wonder all the time is what happened to Anglesault? Name change? Banned? Left? I know I obviously missed something, but I was gone for about 3 weeks a while back and I just noticed one day that he wasn't around anymore.