The Great American Bash (SD!) Sunday, June 26, 2005 Las Vegas, NV

Vengeance (Raw) Sunday, July 24, 2005 TBD

SummerSlam (both) Sunday, August 21, 2005 TBD

Unforgiven (SD!) Sunday, September 18, 2005 TBD

No Mercy (Raw) Sunday, October 9, 2005 TBD

TBD (SD!) Sunday, October 30, 2005 TBD

Survivor Series (both) Sunday, November 27, 2005 TBD

Armageddon (Raw) Sunday, December 18, 2005 TBD

6 RAW PPVs, 5 SD PPVs, 4 joint PPVs...15 in all. Thoughts?

Guest Ransome

6 weeks of buildup for SD (10 weeks for Raw) just for WM. That's a good thing.

Would anyone be dumb enough to buy all 15?

Fresno is relatively close to LA...why would they hold 2 consecutive big 4s in so close areas?

Starting from: Los Angeles, CA

Arriving at: Fresno, CA

Distance: 229.0 miles

Approximate Travel Time: 3 hours 49 mins

Not exactly close. You could probably tack on an extra 2 hours to that due to traffic. I still would try to go if I had a car...

I need WrestleMania/Raw tickets for the Staples Center, dammit.

I could see them running a RAW ppv in Buffalo; the city hosted numerous WCW ppvs and Fully Loaded 99 (Every title changed hands except the world; Vince had to leave forever). When they come to Western NY Buffalo always gets RAW because they have the bigger arena and they know some Rochesterians will make the drive (we do for Bills/Sabres games) and then Rochester gets Smackdown! the next night. Vengeance in Buffalo I could see, it's a throw away show because its the 3rd in that short span of Bad Blood-GAB-Vegeance.

Fresno is relatively close to LA...why would they hold 2 consecutive big 4s in so close areas?

Starting from: Los Angeles, CA

Arriving at: Fresno, CA

Distance: 229.0 miles

Approximate Travel Time: 3 hours 49 mins

Not exactly close. You could probably tack on an extra 2 hours to that due to traffic. I still would try to go if I had a car...

I need WrestleMania/Raw tickets for the Staples Center, dammit.

You can still get Raw tickets off of ticketmaster.com

The Wrestlemania tickets you will have to get scalped or off of ebay. Or a ticket broker. Two PPV's in California in one year, when has that happened last time.

Guest Lawlerm

Wonder if there's any chance of there being an overseas PPV this year. Theres been rumours for the last couple of years that they'd like to do Summerslam in the UK but seeing as they've got the bi-annual UK TV tapings now it'll probably be 2006 at the earliest before we get a full UK PPV...

Guest hhheld_down

i wish they would come around the kansas city area again for a ppv, i only live a couple hours away but alas i know it may not happen :(

Sweet deal, I'm going to Backlash in May :cheers:

I always hoped they'd hold a PPV in Manchester, but I wasn't sure if the Verizon Wireless arena was suitable for them... but whatever :D

i wish they would come around the kansas city area again for a ppv, i only live a couple hours away but alas i know it may not happen :(

Right now, it looks like the turnaround for PPVs is between 2 and 3 years, so it shouldn't be too long before WWE returns to KC.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

No one is noticing that WWE moved The Great American Bash from Baltimore/Norfolk to Las Vegas? That completely spits in the face of tradition right there.

Maybe they give Dayton or 'Nati another PPV. Dayton hasn't had one since 1993 and 'Nati hasn't ever hosted a wwe ppv (they annually hosted Souled Out).

shocked SummerSlam hasn't already been booked since that's usually a big show for them. They booked Toronto almost a year in advance.

No one is noticing that WWE moved The Great American Bash from Baltimore/Norfolk to Las Vegas? That completely spits in the face of tradition right there.

Hey, the GAB was a tour before this whole 'PPV' thing, let's not forget that. They've held GAB shows in OKC, ATL, and other sites in 86 and 87. Plus, methinks that keeping a PPV in one place annually led to WCW's downfall (limited # of places that could host PPVs, which limited fan support).

Maybe they give Dayton or 'Nati another PPV. Dayton hasn't had one since 1993 and 'Nati hasn't ever hosted a wwe ppv (they annually hosted Souled Out).

Dayton got Souled Out 1998, but yeah, other than that they've gotten nothing.

Cincy only hosted Souled Out 2000 and I agree they should host another event. I wonder why they keep getting passed over. Hopefully they'll get Unforgiven/No Mercy (one of which is always hosted by a city that has never gotten a PPV, the other by a city that gets them rarely).

I hope they will bring a big 4 ppv to Washington D.C., or any ppv 4 that matter :)

Well, DC was scheduled to get No Mercy, but verrrry slow advance sales at the MCI Center led to the decision to move the show to East Rutherford, NJ (where they were more likely to draw a crowd).

PUT A PPV IN CALGARY FOR GOD SAKES.

This is byfar the best wrestling city, and will sell it out within miniutes.

Last PPV we got was Canadian Stampede in 1997.

Guest Anglesault
6 weeks of buildup for SD (10 weeks for Raw) just for WM. That's a good thing.

Silly rabbit.

That means 4 weeks (and eight weeks, respectively) of awful comedy feuds and two weeks of real build up.

Would anyone be dumb enough to buy ONE?

I'm gonna get the Rumble and Mania...

Orton winning the Rumble...

Orton in the main event of WM...

I rest my case.

Pittsburgh gets the lousy lame-duck stop-gap PPV, and it's a SD PPV. Thanks, Vince.

I could see them running a RAW ppv in Buffalo; the city hosted numerous WCW ppvs and Fully Loaded 99

I was at Fully Loaded 99 - best show ever.

But the two following RAW's they held in Buffalo within like 6 months of the show - the crowd was fucking DEAD.

I didn't get it.

I went to the one RAW here in 2001 the night after Invasion. Crowd was dead then too.

Damn - it's been over 3 years since I've been to a live show.

That's nuts.

But anyways - Buffalo is an easy sell-out regardless so there's no reason not to do a show here really.

Judgment Day (SD!) Sunday, May 22, 2005 Minneapolis, MN

I wonder how shitty this will draw here

considering the last house show drew less than 2000 paid

I'm still going though

Guest Fook_Theta

If WWE keeps running foreign shows, I bet you'll see profits increase a slight margin. Interest is likely to go up as well.

Wonder if there's any chance of there being an overseas PPV this year. Theres been rumours for the last couple of years that they'd like to do Summerslam in the UK but seeing as they've got the bi-annual UK TV tapings now it'll probably be 2006 at the earliest before we get a full UK PPV...

I don't think they'll EVER be another PPV taped in the UK, like SS92. With spoilers leaking out on the 'net just minutes after an event, it's very likely that it would cause the buyrate over here to fall kinda badly, especially if the show looks like it stinks . . . .

i wish they would come around the kansas city area again for a ppv, i only live a couple hours away but alas i know it may not happen  :(

You really want to pay PPV ticket prices?