1. 1. Who has the best burger?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King
    • Hardee's
    • Wendy's
    • Jack in the Box
    • Other

Guest Failed Mascot

What's that burger that Samuel L. Jackson ends up eating before killing the guy who purchased it in the opening scene of Pulp Fiction? Also is that brand of burger any good? Looked good in the movie...little sloppy, but good.

What's that burger that Samuel L. Jackson ends up eating before killing the guy who purchased it in the opening scene of Pulp Fiction? Also is that brand of burger any good? Looked good in the movie...little sloppy, but good.

Big Kahuna, if memory serves me correctly. I've never had one, but it does look like a tasty burger.

Personally, I like In N Out's Animal, No P/T or a Wendy's Single for cheeseburgers. I'll usually get McDonald's double cheeseburger since it's the closest thing to me when I'm in the need for food.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hardees is always 24 hours, and has all you can eat biscuits and gravy on Sunday mornings.

Guest Vitamin X
This thread is not helping me stop myself from going to the 24-hour McDonald's that's ten minutes away.

Perhaps you should check out the movie Super-Size me to get rid of that craving.

I never liked McDonald's too much to begin with, and that movie only furthered my distaste.

Hardees is always 24 hours, and has all you can eat biscuits and gravy on Sunday mornings.

That's pretty good. I'm still fairly southern, so I like biscuits and gravy, but I like the ones there the best, although it was the specific Hardee's in the town I used to live in that was really behind it. It won the Best Hardee's In The World award or some such for like 20 years in a row.

This thread is not helping me stop myself from going to the 24-hour McDonald's that's ten minutes away.

Perhaps you should check out the movie Super-Size me to get rid of that craving.

I never liked McDonald's too much to begin with, and that movie only furthered my distaste.

I saw it in theaters, and all it really did was make me want to go get a cheeseburger.

Super-Size Me got me off of fast food for about a week after I first saw it. Old habits die hard and such. Still, I can't help but have that documentary in the back of my mind every time I bite into a greasy cheeseburger.

The best burgers are at the local diner, the patties are over an inch thick.

Franchises: Wendy's bacon double cheese-burger or A&W Mozza burger.

Big Kahuna, if memory serves me correctly. I've never had one, but it does look like a tasty burger.

Only if you have a tasty beverage (Sprite) to wash it down with.

Guest Failed Mascot

I went to highschool with this banging chick who moved down the street from a McDonalds. She gained 60lbs in 3 months which created a small second chin, chunky cheeks, a fat ass, saggy tits, and monster thighs. I almost wept over it.

Its ok to have fastfood once every week or two, but when you eat it like 4 times a week as she did then the movie Super Size Me(which I haven't seen, only heard about) will become reality.

If Incandenza actually does start eating at this Whataburger constantly then he should take a polaroid journal. Take one picture after week 1, then another after month 1, then another every 2 weeks. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I went to highschool with this banging chick who moved down the street from a McDonalds. She gained 60lbs in 3 months which created a small second chin, chunky cheeks, a fat ass, saggy tits, and monster thighs.

You should be thanking McDonald's for that one. Now you actually have a chance with her.