TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Clusterfuck Discussion

As some of you may have noticed, the intervals between Slay Ride, Clusterfuck and From the Fire are unusually short. This was intentional, and creates a situation that it's important for all of you to recognize.

After accounting for the break, the interval between Slay Ride and From the Fire is slightly longer than the standard between-PPV interval, with Clusterfuck thrown in the middle. With this in mind, I think it would be absolutely lovely if all of you who have plans that were ready to commence at Clusterfuck carefully and meaningfully considered slowing the burn a shade and blowing them off at From the Fire instead. This is not a command by any means, but keep in mind that we're loathe to schedule non-CF matches at Clusterfuck anyway, and we're unusually short on bodies this year.

The standard for Clusterfuck in past years has been World Title, Clusterfuck match and one meaningful match on the undercard. I'd appreciate it if everyone would put an extra amount of thought toward being available for the Clusterfuck and competing for the From the Fire World Title shot.

Thank you and goodnight.

My ship gets underway next month for deployment before the PPV; if I find myself having time write anything whatsoever, it's definitely not going to be anything as complex as a Clusterfuck match.

Guest The Satanic Angel

I have plenty of bodies available for the Fuck.

I think between myself and IL, we'd have enough reincarnations to man the Fuck by ourselves.

It's not EXACTLY a Royal Rumble. When it gets down to 3 men it becomes a triple threat match. It's close, but don't want you to screw up the end of it. :)

If I lose to Landon or Sacred and won't be getting a rematch - count me in for the 'fuck.

Quick notes:

Me and Max'll probably be able to do something with our Divas. If Toxxic wanted too, maybe add Jet in...maybe Ebony. That's one extra undercard match for ya.

Also, if we're short on bodies and don't have enough old guys to fill in spots, maybe ask a couple of OAOAST guys to enter as a one off shot. Like Dory Funk in the 96 Rumble...guest entrant. It'd be interesting and at least one or two guys could have an outside shot of winning.

My ship gets underway next month for deployment before the PPV; if I find myself having time write anything whatsoever, it's definitely not going to be anything as complex as a Clusterfuck match.

But it'd be way better for sure!

Quick notes:

Me and Max'll probably be able to do something with our Divas. If Toxxic wanted too, maybe add Jet in...maybe Ebony. That's one extra undercard match for ya.

Also, if we're short on bodies and don't have enough old guys to fill in spots, maybe ask a couple of OAOAST guys to enter as a one off shot. Like Dory Funk in the 96 Rumble...guest entrant. It'd be interesting and at least one or two guys could have an outside shot of winning.

For future reference - consider Jet to be active for Women's matches, plus tagging with Toxxic if other Rev-0ers aren't available. And yeah, bring the OATTOASTers in - if one manages to win it then we'll have a new member.

Johnny - the only reason I win everything is because I'm always involved.