TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigm350

Your most prized possession

Guest bigm350

In kind of an offshoot of the "What do you collect" thread I started a few weeks back, I was wondering what is your guys most prized possession? Doesn't matter what it is. Honestly, mine is the Big Gold belt replica that I have, that is on a real leather strap. Ever since I was a 13 or 14 year old kid and seen Bobby Heenan walking around with the Big Gold belt proclaiming this belt to be "The real world championship", I have loved that belt. Then seeing older matches with Flair holding it, and getting a sense of history of this belt, I loved it even more.Now, once again, it doesn't have to be a wrestling item, just something that is, well, what you consider to be your prized possession.

Guest Closer

My car., a '94 Buick Skylark. It's nothing special to anyone else, but I worked landscaping in the summer of '02 to earn the money I would eventually buy it with, and those 100 degree+ days were just unreal. And every time I see someone who drives a brand new car and doesn't give a fuck, I honestly feel sorry for them.

Other than my car, I'd have to go with a few old Magic cards I own. Heck, they might be worth more than my car in a few years; their price has at least doubled in the last 18 months, and is still going up. I knew when I got them they would be a great investment if I ever decided to sell them. I could probably sell my Power 9 set (Beta, for those who know the game) for about $8000, *much* more than I paid for it.

Guest TheLastBoyscout
In kind of an offshoot of the "What do you collect" thread I started a few weeks back, I was wondering what is your guys most prized possession? Doesn't matter what it is. Honestly, mine is the Big Gold belt replica that I have, that is on a real leather strap. Ever since I was a 13 or 14 year old kid and seen Bobby Heenan walking around with the Big Gold belt proclaiming this belt to be "The real world championship", I have loved that belt. Then seeing older matches with Flair holding it, and getting a sense of history of this belt, I loved it even more.Now, once again, it doesn't have to be a wrestling item, just something that is, well, what you consider to be your prized possession.

Your ass.

BURN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!`````

Other than my car, I'd have to go with a few old Magic cards I own. Heck, they might be worth more than my car in a few years; their price has at least doubled in the last 18 months, and is still going up. I knew when I got them they would be a great investment if I ever decided to sell them. I could probably sell my Power 9 set (Beta, for those who know the game) for about $8000, *much* more than I paid for it.

I'm not familiar with this Power 9 thing, I'm guessing it includes all the Mox but is the Black Lotus in there? (was the black lotus even made in Beta?).

Car, because it is the most expensive and would be the hardest to replace on a dime. Then probably my computer since I am on it all the damn time. Then probably my entertainment collection which covers music & movies. After that, my cats.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

That lucky pencil with the smily faces all over it that I pick the wax out of my ears with every day when noone's looking.

I'm not familiar with this Power 9 thing, I'm guessing it includes all the Mox but is the Black Lotus in there? (was the black lotus even made in Beta?).

Black Lotus, the 5 Moxen, Time Walk, Timetwister, and Ancestral Recall are the cards in the P9. A Beta Lotus in good condition sells for quite a nice chunk of change these days. They can fetch $2000 without a lot of difficulty.

Guest T®ITEC

The pair of flip-flops I've had since high school. The tread's all gone and I wrote a bunch of stupid stuff on them. I believe that I've posted a picture of them on here before.

Also, this cat, as I would run into a burning building to save her. Note that she is laying on one of my beloved shoes. She has impeccable taste in footwear.

tritec has a very nice floor.

i'm a bigger softie at heart than anyone on this board will ever know. my most prized possession is probably a homemade book of artwork/photo prints/poetry collages that a former girlfriend made for me last christmas. she's quite the accomplished visual artist as well, so it actually looked good. her poetry leaves something to be desired, but there was one 5-line ditty that i can still remember. it went:

I used to remember...

details of your body. The way

your bottom lip protrudes

a little further than the top.

I closed my eyes too much around you.