TSM Forums

Guest Failed Mascot

Hoff's food bill and Dutch's buying everything Power Rangers related finally put them into bankruptcy and WDI is the one that suffered.

I'm broke as a mofo this month and while people have accused me of not caring about the site for a while now, I've never missed a server payment and I'm unwilling to give this site up.

So how about that? Does it sound like I don't care about TSM?

Dames

Another host error. It's still paid for, they just messed up and it's getting taken care of. And as an aside, the Hoff jokes aren't fucking funny anymore, and they haven't been for a while.

Nah, I had my mid-life crisis earlier this year. I'll be out of my fucking mind in a few years.

Life's getting back to what most people would consider normal. Things are slowing down for me, but things get pretty hard when you're 100% on your own. No family in CT, didn't have a car for a while, facing my first winter driving now, paying bills blows & when I do go home, I have to run around and try and see everyone.

Not to mention I work from 10 - 6:30 in a very stressful & competitive position, so when I get home at night, I just relax and play Halo 2 for a while. It's hard to get time for myself and when I do, I usually have to spend it cleaning up the apt. Luckily, I took care of a lot of things yesterday since I was off from work and this morning, so I'm just chillin for tonight & tomorrow.

The first work day in January, Monday, is supposedly the worst day of the year for insurance, comparable to Black Friday or Xmas Eve in terms of shopping, so I need the rest.

Dames

Guest Failed Mascot
when I get home at night, I just relax and play Halo 2 for a while.

I still need to pick that up. I take it you have your X-Box online.

Pick up the Knights of the Old Republic series if you haven't yet. Being a Dark Jedi relieves stress big time.

when I get home at night, I just relax and play Halo 2 for a while.

I still need to pick that up. I take it you have your X-Box online.

Yeah, I play Rumble Pit online all the time. I'd like to think that I'm pretty damn good at Halo...

But Legendary has KICKED MY ASS so far. Halo 1 wasn't this hard.

Dames

Nah, I had my mid-life crisis earlier this year.  I'll be out of my fucking mind in a few years. 

Life's getting back to what most people would consider normal.  Things are slowing down for me, but things get pretty hard when you're 100% on your own.  No family in CT, didn't have a car for a while, facing my first winter driving now, paying bills blows & when I do go home, I have to run around and try and see everyone. 

Not to mention I work from 10 - 6:30 in a very stressful & competitive position, so when I get home at night, I just relax and play Halo 2 for a while.  It's hard to get time for myself and when I do, I usually have to spend it cleaning up the apt.  Luckily, I took care of a lot of things yesterday since I was off from work and this morning, so I'm just chillin for tonight & tomorrow. 

The first work day in January, Monday, is supposedly the worst day of the year for insurance, comparable to Black Friday or Xmas Eve in terms of shopping, so I need the rest. 

Dames

Happy New Year!

Seriously dude, that sucks. But at least the job you've got should give you financial security in later years, and most people have the freak out thing in their mid twenties when they move out, get jobs, live on their own and troubles and when they come out of it, they're much stronger annd adapted to their life Plus you've always got the family in NY if things get too harsh. Just stick at things, keep your eyes on the goal, enjoy life as it's fleeting as fuck and when you come out the other side you'll have everything you could ever want.

Plus, you've been in a highly succesful PC game. That's likely more than the rest will ever achieve in our lives.

Plus, you've been in a highly succesful PC game. That's likely more than the rest will ever achieve in our lives.

God, I hope that's not the most important thing my life will be remembered for.

Dames

Oh come on, who knows. Banky could become a national hero. Barron, a vile, reknowned serial killer.

Somehow, I doubt I'll be the most infamous person to merge from TSM.

Dames

Either way, I'm pretty confident that TSM will spawn at least one murderer.

And yes, I was in EWR 4.0, Adam Ryland's text based booking simulator as a commentator. I would have done TEW as well, but he went in a different direction for that game.

Dames

Guest Failed Mascot
Either way, I'm pretty confident that TSM will spawn at least one murderer.

And yes, I was in EWR 4.0, Adam Ryland's text based booking simulator as a commentator. I would have done TEW as well, but he went in a different direction for that game.

Dames

Lightning Flik will snap and kill people sooner or later.

I thought you meant you were in a real game. Like Diablo or something. I never played the EWR series as I've no clue where to get it, how to play it, and my comp is starting to shit the bed slowly but surely.

I thought you meant you were in a real game.

Hence this reaction:

(Sterling Tit @ Jan 1 2005, 05:50 PM)

God, I hope that's not the most important thing my life will be remembered for.

Dames

Dames

Guest Failed Mascot

Don't worry Dames. If I'm ever put in charge of making a videogame I'll make a badass character after you :)

Then I'll have him eaten by a giant mutated spider.