TSM Forums

Witty Banter will soon have only the GTG to sooth his lonliness. That's the last step before ritual fucking suicide. Make sure to take Molestomp and lot;'s of other fagmos when you go.

Fagmos like that fuck...Mole, and that cat with the stupid Ashlee Simpson shit, and The Last Free Voice, and anyone else who I don't deem to be worthy of breathing my oxygen and adding to my CO2 levels. Take them and jump them into a big fat fucking blender that's spinning sulphuric acid at like 45 thousand rpm so that they can be jello'd up and then I'll take a cup from there, and since I'm so fucking hard core, I'll take a big drink of that puree and then piss you out. But I'll make sure not to piss out the shirt fire that afflicts that shithead Van Halen, because I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire!

But Witty, you can just walk in the back and push them all in since I don't know if I hate you or not.

And it's truly important if *~!@ I @!* hate you.

Either way, I'm pretty confident that TSM will spawn at least one murderer. 

Yes....will.....

*Points in direction of MarioLogan*

Pictures suck. As does random John Inman.

You leave poor John Inman out of this, he did nothing to you other than entertain!!!

Wow this thread really is full of anger.

Guest netslob

back to the topic at hand (y'know, WDI), is everything gonna be deleted now? 'cause, i swear, if i have to restart the MST3K quotes thread, someone is gonna fucking bleed. mark my words.

Yeah, I know. One time he stepped on my shoes by accident, stubbed my toe for a week.

That Barron is an evil, evil man.

Dames

We're back down again.

No, I do not know why. I'd assume everything's still okay, though.

Guest Contentious C

In a related question, what happened to SNKT? I was fortunate in seeing that go down, and it's too bad things didn't go 2-for-2 with WDI.

Make sure to take Molestomp and lot;'s of other fagmos when you go.

Fagmos like that fuck...Mole, and that cat with the stupid Ashlee Simpson shit

Ha. It's funny how no one noticed me at all for like 3 years + (counting the old board) and then as soon as I switch to an Ashlee Simpson avatar/sig, all my quality contributions (which, again, no one ever noticed) are disregarded and I'm labeled a fag.

On top of that, I'm labeled a fag for having an Ashlee avatar when Kotz has all that Kylie stuff and is infinitely more effeminate than I am. Plus we have actual homosexuals on this board. I must also note that those guys (I'm thinking of Kotz and Loss in particular) are amongst my favorite posters, so please don't think that my comments are meant to be derogatory.

P.S. I'm not a feline.

Make sure to take Molestomp  and lot;'s of other fagmos when you go.

Ha. It's funny how no one noticed me at all for like 3 years + (counting the old board) and then as soon as I switch to an Ashlee Simpson avatar/sig, all my quality contributions (which, again, no one ever noticed) are disregarded and I'm labeled a fag.

On top of that, I'm labeled a fag for having an Ashlee avatar when Kotz has all that Kylie stuff and is infinitely more effeminate than I am. Plus we have actual homosexuals on this board. I must also note that those guys (I'm thinking of Kotz and Loss in particular) are amongst my favorite posters, so please don't think that my comments are meant to be derogatory.

P.S. I'm not a feline.

Whoawhoawhoa.

Dames, there is a definitive lack of sex in your description of a average day. I tells ya, nothing cures what ails ya like some good ol' sex.

hell, I am going through it too....but wild freaky sex....I don't even worry about the rest of my problems. So I say get out there in CT, and meet the freakest female you can, and all this anger will be gone.

Make sure to take Molestomp  and lot;'s of other fagmos when you go.

P.S. I'm not a feline.

Whoawhoawhoa.

Unleash the fucking fury, Patrick.