TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Birthday Salutations Thread, '05~!

FIR! FIR! FIR! FIR!

I think those are the only three-letter trees out there. Feliz cumpleanos! HORK!

Also, Xstasy. Anyone else remember that time when he got pissed at CC for cancelling his angle right in the middle, and he sent people PMs about holding a revolution, where we'd send matches to the wrong marker, write matches against the wrong opponent, and post our own matches? It was like, the lamest attempt at a revolution ever. Also: CLANG!

Thanks folks. =)

I'm older than ELM~!

Yeah, I'm a young'n. I think I was sixteen when I started doing this; I'm pretty sure IL was the only writer of consequence younger than me.

Say what, say what?

Have a good one, Kibs. I can't wait until you IM on Monday, having awoken from your drunken stupor in some bus stop bathroom in New Mexico.

-Z

I think everyone should note that our favourite non-masked American Luchador is 17. PAARRRRRR-TAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

Are you high? Because I'm so high right now.

-Z

*takes the bait*

How high are you?

I am so high that I don't think it's possible to adequately explain how incredibly high I am. Because I'm just that high. As a kite. Which is high.

Did I mention that I'm high? Because I haven't repeated that I'm high in this paragraph yet. Not that I care whether or not you know that I'm high, because I'm so apathetic rebellious punk cool. And high.

-Z

(Just in case you don't get it.)

CAKE SMASH!

RaynMan can drink legally.  But wait, he's in Utah, and the legal age there is 35.  Or something.  Whoaty.

Happy Birthday to Godrea and Raynor.

I ams teh originalz.

Fuck! I don't go on the net for one day and I mess Dreaween. Happy birthday to the fed's weirdest contributor!

And Raynor. Who let's face it, probably comes a close second.