TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

The Ultimate Fighter

Guest NCJ

I really think Leben is a jerk, but he was the man on this episode. Honestly I think Quary might be a better a;; around fighter than Leben, and I am loking forward to seeing him fight as well. To me Quary, Leben, Koscheck, and Sanchez are the class of the middleweights, whole Forrest and Southworth(if he can make weight) are the best of the LightHeavies . I am really hyped to see what fights we are going to get out of this show.

Anyone else get really excited during that Liddell vs. Couture commercial? I mean, talk about great build-up. This entire show is geared towards that event. I'm actually thinking about buying my first MMA ppv.

I really think Leben is a jerk, but he was the man on this episode. Honestly I think Quary might be a better a;; around fighter than Leben, and I am loking forward to seeing him fight as well. To me Quary, Leben, Koscheck, and Sanchez are the class of the middleweights, whole Forrest and Southworth(if he can make weight) are the best of the LightHeavies . I am really hyped to see what fights we are going to get out of this show.

I think they are trying to make Leben into the next Tito Ortiz. The badboy from tv reality who talks shit and proves it in the octogon. Leben is the next generation UFC Sports Entertainer, in the begining it was Tank Abbot and Ken Shamrock then it became Tito Ortiz and now it is Leben.

I think they are trying to make Leben into the next Tito Ortiz. The badboy from tv reality who talks shit and proves it in the octogon. Leben is the next generation UFC Sports Entertainer, in the begining it was Tank Abbot and Ken Shamrock then it became Tito Ortiz and now it is Leben.

I totally agree with this sentiment. It was obvious from the get go that Leben was going to be a focal point of the show with his loud mouth attitude but with the skills to back it up. At first I wanted this guy off the show so badly but now he's grown on me and I just want to see him destroy someone. It shows a lot of character (and maybe a little too much ego) when you're wlling to throw your challenge and then take on the best fighter of the other group.

I don't really watch this show because....well, I'm not homo for MMA like a lot of people here are....but I've seen a few episodes, and I have to ask, Leben is the ugly fucker with the short of curly reddish hair, right?

Yeah, of them all, he's the one I would most like to see get seriously injured. For real.

I don't really watch this show because....well, I'm not homo for MMA like a lot of people here are....

I'm not gay for MMA either, but it works on the same basic level as Tough Enough - it's a good primer as to what these guys go through. I'm actually interested to see how this will compare to The Contender.

Leben is the ugly fucker with the short of curly reddish hair, right?

Yep.

Yeah, of them all, he's the one I would most like to see get seriously injured.  For real.

The guy is about as natural a heel as they come. If he didn't make it to the final four, then UFC would be stupid not to sign him up for a few fights.

Guest Evolution

Oh, thank God, I thought they were gonna Real World themselves out of this.

I'm definitely catching this next week, even though I haven't been watching much lately.

KosCheck was at UFC 51 and Leben wasn't....DOES THIS MEAN ANYTHING?!?!?

I'm so roooting for Leben. This is perfect booking. Vince should be watching with a pen and paper, seriously. I hated him at first, now I want the little bastard to go all the way. If he does lose, he needs the proverbial "best friend who cleans house and avenges his loss" character...enter Nate F'n Quarry.

Next week will definitely be the best episode of probably the entire series, other than the actual final card that has all the fights on it. They're just gonna spend the whole show hyping the fight.

Oh, thank God, I thought they were gonna Real World themselves out of this.

Well, this is kinda Real Worldish as it is - get 'em drunk, and roll cameras...