TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

Comedians are not funny

I don't know if my second show since no one really laughed. Except for the part where I danced to Kurt Angle's 'I Don't Suck (Really)'.

Someone did yell 'You're Not Funny!' That was my favourite part

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Bob, your whole act should be just you sucking a tampon. That's fucking hysterical.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

No one's funnier than Bill Hicks was when he dressed in black and screamed at people.

Bob, your whole act should be just you sucking a tampon. That's fucking hysterical.

That's a good idea but unfourtnuately (yea I can't spell) I hadn't started putting tampons in my mouth yet.

Speaking of humor, I don't think the regulars in the Movie/TV folder appreciate my sense of (humor). Just today, in a thread dedicated to the passing of some nobody actor from Moesha, my comment on how I wanted to shoot a load on Brandy's face was completely ignored.

Guest sek69

First of, bob looks amazingly similar to a friend of mine who's not only one of the funniest people I know but also so openly gay he'd make the Queer Eye guys go "STFU, FAG~!"

Secondly, most morning show hosts are painfully lame. I know the big local team has fallen off so dramatically since one of the guys switched to evenings I can't even listen to the show anymore. I split my time between Bob and Tom (some of their guests are really fuckin' hilarious) and Howard Stern (mainly for Artie Lange).

Comedy is the most subjective art form there is, since 90% of it depends on what you bring to the show. A black guy's probably not going to get most of the Blue Collar guys. A redneck's probably not going to have much use for the Kings of Comedy. Personally, I like both, but I'm a weirdo. Real comedy is the kind that's funny no matter how old the material or how your personal view is on the topic. Guys like Carlin, Pryor, Hicks, Rock, Murphy, and so on stand the test of time for the most part.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I'd like to nominate Sek has one of the worst posters here

Bob Saget is good.

Ah, but how good can his stand-up be if you only ever hear "he's not as bad as on Full House and America's Funniest Home Videos?"

Guest sek69
I'd like to nominate Sek has one of the worst posters here

Get off my knob, loser.

You can't even troll good anymore.

Speaking of humor, I don't think the regulars in the Movie/TV folder appreciate my sense of (humor). Just today, in a thread dedicated to the passing of some nobody actor from Moesha, my comment on how I wanted to shoot a load on Brandy's face was completely ignored.

You weren't ignored. Let's just say that a lot of people in that folder don't get out of the house much, and your post wasn't that far off the norm.

Bob Saget's actually a pretty weird guy. I'd love to hear stand-up that comes out of his own head instead of the family crap into which he was unjustly pigeonholed.