TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
smh810

American Idol Season 4

I wanted Constantine to leave too and I was bummed to see Nikko and Scott there at the end as they were two of my favorites. I'd rather Scott than Nikko though just because he's so awkward and hilarious.

I'm hoping Mikalah is the first one out also but I don't think she will be.

Makelah made it? Well, that sucks, but if we're lucky, she'll be out faster than you can say "Leah LaBelle"...

No way, Mikalah has got a fanbase. She'll stick out longer than what's her name.

I hate Constantine, ugh I was about to get happy when they said only one of the rockers got through but then those horrible words came out of Seacrest's mouth. Constantine is the worst singer in the top 12.

How the hell did Nikko not make it? He was better than Scott, Constantine and Anthony. I guess the ethnic quota got filled up oh wait there's only Anwar and Mario?! This makes no sense.

Mikalah is great, I love her voice and presence. She's not that bad looking, I'll show you a better picture of her. Nadia is my favourite of the girls. She's really different and I like it. Vonzell is good but plays it REALLY safe. Juggsica is all kinds of awesome. Carrie and Lindsay are ok, but I think they were both good the first week and just went downhill from there.

her eyes are too small and her lips are too big for her head...

I can't believe Constantine got through and Nikko didn't....what a bunch of crap...I was thoroughly disappointed...

Bo is taking this whole thing unless he fucks up really bad somewhere down the line...hey if he does win and gets a contract do you think A. he'll do Rock music? B. he'll try to get them to sign on his band as well? Din't he say he did it just for the hell of it, now look at him...top contender already...

the women panned out just as I figured...I imagine Simon's advice about singing at your age level was aimed at Mikalah...

The fat creepy guy made it through!? God dammit! I hate Scott!

Why did Nikko go home? That fucking sucks.

But yes my rockers made it through! Bo and Constantine. Yeah. I wish they'd quit lumping them into one category though. There's many different kinds of rock n roll as Constantine finally pointed out?

And Mikalah? UGH. I fucking hate her too. I also hate Nadia. The Tina Turner comparison was so off base and wrong it wasn't even funny. Ugh I hate that bitch.

And I wish Amanda would've made it through just b/c she's hot and Mikalah isn't plus Mikalah sucks ass. Her voice is atrocious. It has the same whiney quality that makes Fantasia suck.

Yep, Mario Vasquez dropped out due to personal reasons and the next highest vote getter for the guys was Nikko Smith. You can look at idolonfox.com to see that all traces of Mario being in the 12 are gone and replaced with Nikko pictures.

well there goes one of my top picks...Bo will take it if he doesn't fuck up for sure now...though it's nice to see Nikko back in considering he has been consistently better than Constantine...

Why did Mario leave? he might have had a good shot at winning. and I hate Nikko damn now I have no one to root for. (well honsetly I only liked Mario cuz he was from the bronx sorry lol but he was a good singer and seemd to be able to perform live well) constantine should go first but he wont. I like scott, but he wont last either.

Vegas has the odds of carrie winning, but I dont like her all that much.

Doesnt really matter, cuz we all know the winner means nothing. THis show is all about big TV ratings not finding a new singer (as if the crowded music market needs another pop clone) as we can tell by the results of the last 2 winners.

Most of the people sucked tonight. All the girls looked so done up. You can totally see the difference of done up by herself Carrie from Week 1 and DONE UP by professionals Carrie Top 12.

Nadia, Bo and Nikko made this horrible night passable. I still like Mikalah though!

How can you like Mikalah? She makes me want to vomit everytime she sings. Her voice is GRATING.

My man, Scott, worked it out tonight. He'll be sticking around.

How can you like Mikalah? She makes me want to vomit everytime she sings. Her voice is GRATING.

To each their own. She must appeal to somebody (although not me), since she came ahead of 6 other girls...

Anwar really needs to step it up, his voice is too good for him to keep doin these safe songs...I wasn't overly impressed with Bo *shrugs*...Mikalah really does need to be voted off quickly, I mean she can't REALLY be that annoying can she? Talking like Fran Drescher is not workin for her. it's GOTTA be exagerrated, right?

Like her or not, Mikalah has too much of a fanbase to leave the show in the first week. For me she started out annoying and is getting worse. Look for someone like Lindsey Cardinale to get eliminated tonight. The show was very blah last night as nobody (except for Nadia) stepped up at all. Even the most ambitious song choices (Anwar's Bacharach song) seemed to fall flat.

yeah, Anwar was a huge letdown for me as he's one of my top picks with Mario no longer being there...I'd have to go with Nadia in the driver's seat at this point...

Mikalah sounds really good on slow songs. I'm not a big fan of her fast song choices but meh. If she gets too annoying, I too will stop liking her. I mainly liked her because of her original audition, the stuff they showed in hollywood and "God Bless The Child".

Listening back, Nadia was still the best. Nikko and Bo are probably in second. Vonzell was good but I agree with Simon, she's been at the same level ever since. She never steps out of the box. Anwar was terrific last week, I knew he was going to have trouble topping that. Constantine was ok, but ugh he needs to go. Scott was pretty good, then again it wasn't exactly the riskiest song choice.

Mikalah, needs to stick to slower songs. She sounds really off on up-tempo. Lindsey, is sooo boring. I love her voice though. Anthony sucked soo bad tonight, thank God! He's not going at all this week, his fanbase is huge. Carrie needs pick songs that aren't so safe.

Jessica falls in to the not bad and not good category.

Guest Loss

I hate them all except Bo and Nadia. I hope all other 10 contestants go home tonight.

You know, I thought they couldn't get cheesier than the preproduced ads/songs. And then they come out with these "songs for charity", and I realize that I was very, very wrong.

btw, Mikelah looks fucking scary tonight...