TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Hottest Male Wrestler

Guest Loss

Long hair is for women and pansies, so that automatically disqualifies a lot of wrestlers. My personal favorites?

Nikita Koloff

Bill Goldberg

John Cena

Randy Orton

Steve Austin

The Rock

Shelton Benjamin

Mark Jindrak

Guest netslob

i don't have any particular man-crushes myself, so i'll share with you my mom's picks:

Randy Orton: her latest crush...in her words "He looks like a young Kurt Russell".

Batista

Goldberg

RVD: "The best ass in wrestling".

Edge

Bryan Clark (aka Adam Bomb, Wrath): "Looks like a young Burt Reynolds"...yeah REALLY young.

Booker T

Edge

Batista is disqualified because of his belly button tatoo.

BITD:

Nikita Koloff

Magnum T.A.

Batista is disqualified because of his belly button tatoo.
Not that many people would have the balls to say it to him (me included) but how fucking queer is it to have your belly button tattooed? I don't even think "queer" is the right word, it's out-and-out effeminate.

Edge looks like a fucking homeless punk rocker who couldn't make it big.
What does having long hair have to do with being a punk? I'd say he looks more like a nu-metal guy that couldn't make it big. If he had some sort of mohawk or spiked-thing going, then I could see the punk reference.

Guest LooneyTune

Eh... I don't keep up with the 1,079 names for different kinds of music, but if nu-metal fits, then so be it.

Guest LooneyTune

No fair... that's actually a good picture of Edge. Recently he look like he crawled out of a dumpster.

If it's worth anything, back in 1998, my mom thought Undertaker had "fantastic hair".

My girlfriend likes Randy Orton. Likes Simon Dean too, but I think it's just because of his character (she's not a wrestling fan).

Guest jumpingbombangel

There's not enough love for Batista's sexuality here. So what if he has a belly-button tattoo? He's easily the sexiest in the WWE.

Cena's a good second choice as far as looks go, but...Randy Orton is the guy equivalent of a butterface...great body with a face as goofy as hell. I can't get turned on at all by looking at Orton's "duhwha" mug.

Guest jumpingbombangel
I like the small cruisers. They're so cute!

Alright, I'm done now.

Word that! Y'aint never loved you a small guy, though, until you've loved up on some Spike Dudley. Best hugs in the business. :P

I even got to touch THE GOATEE after Smackdown last week! :headbang:

Yep, little guys need lovin' too.

Guest Reservoir_Kitty
batistapose.jpg

Me love you long time!  :wub:

Yep, count me in on the Batista love-fest.

Grrrrowl, baby! *swoon*

LOL @ the Orton comments... he sure does look like a dumbass, doesn't he? I mean, he has his moments where he's okay, but last night on Raw, he looked like his face was swollen from a food allergy. Bleargh.

I would also accept Jericho, Edge, or Nunzio.

Yes, I think Nunzio is hot.

...Shut up. :(

Edit: Holy fuck, I forgot the Rock. If he showed up once in awhile, I might remember my steamy crush on him, but noooooo.