TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

In the Matter of From The Fire

Okay, folks. This is when we start thinking about booking the pay-per-view.

Everyone who had plans, please remind Mike of them.

Everyone who had plans that have now changed, please tell Mike about them.

Everyone who didn't have plans but would like to pretend they did, please inform Mike.

Everyone without plans, either hook up with someone and let Mike know, or give Mike a holler to the effect that you lack plans.

In summary: Everyone falls into one of the above categories. Everyone PM Mike in re From The Fire and what you're planning to do.

If you need help with anything, please feel free to talk to Mike, me, Judge, and possibly Raynor and TNT, although I'm not sure how closely they've been able to follow things, or alternatively anyone else who you like to bounce ideas off of.

Yeah, consider this a booking thread. If you've got a desire to defend a belt or somesuch, post about it here, want to set up a feud, post about it here... you get the idea if you haven't already.

I was gonna post a picture of Ash's ex in response to Edwin, but that would've been mean... and I couldn't remember where it was located.

Anyway, I have no plans for the PPV, but rest assured I'll pull through with a no-show.

Uhm, yeah, I think I'll have a World Title shot kthanksbye.

While I think of it...I didn't get confirmation, but I get to pick the stip right? Cause I've got some in mind. And by some, I mean I've got a list of 20 to choose from. So...I'll announce the stip once I know who the champ'll be.

I'll either be beating off the attentions of a frantic Maddix or tearing it up with Spike, I guess.

I'll either be beating off or tearing it up with Spike, I guess.

God, I'm immature.

Anyway any cool/weird/wacky/unique stipulation match would be awesome or maybe just a straight up hardcore match.