TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LessonInMachismo

A sickening feeling...

For some reason, I can't help but think it was Maven.

He was REALLY late for his Heat match then . . . maybe he was in negotiations w/ Teddy about joining Velocity . . . Hmmmmmm . . . what will that Amazin' Maven do next?!?

I'm of the opinion that Batista's doing this himself. ^_^ Why you ask?

What better way to play the game, then to play the Game? Mess with him, make him think you are leaving, then BLAMO! Out like a light goes HHH.

By Batista messing with the Game on the psychological mindset, it'll make him seem even a bigger threat to HHH's title. ^_^ I'm not sure how to explain JBL's involvement, but I think I'm right with this.

Ya all remember that match where Batista got himself tossed out right? I mean he was smirking and all like, "yes, that bastard doesn't know I'm about to set him up for the ultimate Pimp Bomb."

As for the driver of the limo, I'm guessing Steph as well.

Yikes. That would be HILARIOUS.

It would be better if Batista knew that HHH was fucking with him and just went along with it just to get inside Hunter's head. Dave has been around him long enough that he should have this all figured out (the fake split, anyone?).

The look on HHH's face when he finally tries to set Batista up for the big move and Dave is just like "yeah, well fuck you." and DESTROYS him. Then tells him that he knew everything all along. That he played the Game, and destroyed it.

The cheers would be deafening.

You know, it could have actually been JBL himself. It's the last thing people actually expect, and its right in front of their faces. Why?

He was worried that Batista may join SD! and wanted to take him out early.

Triple H just happened to save him.

Yikes. That would be HILARIOUS.

It would be better if Batista knew that HHH was fucking with him and just went along with it just to get inside Hunter's head. Dave has been around him long enough that he should have this all figured out (the fake split, anyone?).

The look on HHH's face when he finally tries to set Batista up for the big move and Dave is just like "yeah, well fuck you." and DESTROYS him. Then tells him that he knew everything all along. That he played the Game, and destroyed it.

This is absolutely has to happen, IMO. Batista needs to be the one that causes the split, not HHH. Otherwise he looks like yet another chump who can't play the game.

Like Randy Orton.

Guest JerichosHi-Lite

It was Hardcore Holly. He's not making it as a wrestler, so he's reverting to his NASCAR days.

I could possibly see them ripping off the nWo split, and have Evolution split into 2 factions.

Orton's Evolution

Randy Orton (leader)

Batista(World Champion)

???????????

???????????

HHH's Evolution

Triple H

Ric Flair

????????

????????

Remember in WCW where Savage was briefly the champion, and he annointed Nash to be the leader of the Wolfpac? I could see Batista doing the same thing, just so they could give Orton that boost, again.

Come on, everyone knows deep down inside that it was...You guessed it...

frank2.jpg

Frank Stallone!

Yikes.  That would be HILARIOUS. 

Actually, that's another possibility, but I honestly believe its Batista's doing. I think its Hunter that's going along with the opportunity presented to him.

I'm almost half tempted to think that Batista's not going to be a face either, but more of a tweener. Why? I think I finally figured out JBL's involvement.

Batista made an alliance with JBL. Now, wait before you say anything, let me explain. Batista made a deal with JBL, so as to get into HHH's head. But why would he ask for JBL's help? Nah, he more like threatened JBL into the alliance.

So what happens at NWO? I'm predicting that Batista shows up at NWO and watches as JBL retains and congradulates the Champ, but then goes "soon the title's gonna be mine." Just to tease him going over.

Come RAW, HHH congradulates Batista for making the right decision, before getting the Pimp Bomb and setting up our WMXXI match. Then Batista reveals his master plan, the fans go fucking nuts (hell, I'd go nuts if this happens), and blammo. Batista is main event material and people would get behind someone who can actually stand on and above HHH's level. Maybe not as a total face, because he was working with JBL, but at least he can connect with the fans even moreso than before.

Of course, this won't happen, but it makes so much fucking sense.

Edited by Lightning Flik

I think some might be on the money with the Stephanie return idea. Maybe not in this angle, but I don't think Triple H and Stephanie admitting to the media their marriage in the last few months on different shows is for nothing. They will do something like Liz and Savage's reunion soon I bet.

The idea of Batista doing this to himself is utterly brilliant. This angle has been going on an obvious cookie cutter route since the Rumble. A switch like this would be totally unexpected but still fit right into the storyline.

Let JBL make a special guest appearance tonight on Raw for the contract signing. Batista has a Raw and a Smackdown contract in front of him. He gives a fuming death stare to JBL as he's signing, much to HHH's relief. Then as HHH begins his celebration the contract gets slammed into his chest making the Raw logo visible and Batista says "see you at WrestleMania" before calming shaking JBL's hand and walking out. Raw fades with JR having a heart attack and HHH shitting his pants. Let it all be explained next week.

The problem with this theory is that it would make HHH the underdog going into WM. It's been established to an extent that Batista is the physically dominant one, this would show that he's got a leg up on him mentally as well, or at least that HHH can't pull his usual tricks on him.

You know, in all seriousness, I bet The Game was behind it.

Think about it. HHH knew JBL was coming.

HHH is the one who started the rumor JBL was on his way. Thus, in all likelihood JBL wasn't even within 20 miles of the arena that night.

Of course Triple H is behind it.

The idea of Batista doing this to himself is utterly brilliant.  This angle has been going on an obvious cookie cutter route since the Rumble.  A switch like this would be totally unexpected but still fit right into the storyline.

Let JBL make a special guest appearance tonight on Raw for the contract signing.  Batista has a Raw and a Smackdown contract in front of him.  He gives a fuming death stare to JBL as he's signing, much to HHH's relief.  Then as HHH begins his celebration the contract gets slammed into his chest making the Raw logo visible and Batista says "see you at WrestleMania" before calming shaking JBL's hand and walking out.  Raw fades with JR having a heart attack and HHH shitting his pants.  Let it all be explained next week.

The problem with this theory is that it would make HHH the underdog going into WM.  It's been established to an extent that Batista is the physically dominant one, this would show that he's got a leg up on him mentally as well, or at least that HHH can't pull his usual tricks on him.

^_^ Great and excellent addition to what I laid out.

And that's the thing. This whole storyline seems so cookie cutter that there has to be something that will make it not. I mean, while the cookie cutter storyline is good, they are trying to build up Batista as a threat to HHH.

To properly build Batista up as a threat, you have to make him seem dominant in HHH's forte. His forte is mind games, therefore, even if this does make Batista the guy to go over in the fans eyes, that's what you want. Doing it this way will make it seem like HHH finally has someone he can't just get that title back in the next rematch. Someone who will be able to wrest it away from HHH just as fast as HHH can get it back.

HHH is the one who started the rumor JBL was on his way.  Thus, in all likelihood JBL wasn't even within 20 miles of the arena that night.

Of course Triple H is behind it.

HHH may have been the one to start the rumor, but again, HHH's about mind games. He wanted to make sure to get rid of Batista and is using the opportunity presented to him to do just that. Its like a gift that was given to him.

But from the way I see, I don't think he was expecting the limo.

Of course it was HHH. Hell, it's blatant that he's scared to face Batista at WM (fear of losing, fear of splitting Evolution, etc.) so he tries to frame Bradshaw by showing clips, by hiring a limo driver, etc. I think we all know tonight Batista will find out these things right before making his decision and thus will stay on Raw.

How is this even debatable? Of course HHH is behind this. The actual driver is moot.

I'm just awaiting tonight for Batista to turn down Teddy Long's offer to join SD!, only to have HBK take the contract instead so he can take on Angle at WMXXI.

I'm just awaiting tonight for Batista to turn down Teddy Long's offer to join SD!, only to have HBK take the contract instead so he can take on Angle at WMXXI.

That's a damn good idea.

Either HBK takes Teddy's Contract, or Orton will to face Undertaker.

I'm just awaiting  tonight for Batista to turn down Teddy Long's offer to join SD!, only to have HBK take the contract instead so he can take on Angle at WMXXI.

That's a damn good idea.

Either HBK takes Teddy's Contract, or Orton will to face Undertaker.

::Holds arms out to sides, palms up::

Let's see, Orton vs. Undertaker or HBK vs. Angle...