TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

The Next HOFamer....

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Recently, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan had to cancel an appearance for East Coast Pro Wrestling due to a contractual obligation with the WWE. The day that the ECPW event was set for April 2nd.

With Wrestlemania 21 being on the 3rd of April, the Hall of Fame is being advertised as the night before. So if Jim Duggan has to call off an event on the 2nd of April for a WWE obligation, it is pretty much safe to assume that Jim Duggan will be inducted into the Hall Of Fame this year.

Duggan was originally scheduled to fight his long-time rival, Kamala, on the 2nd of April in ECPW, but has just recently pulled out. In fact, ECPW still has Duggan's picture up on their website, however, they removed all claims that Duggan Vs. Kamala would be taking place.

As of this time, it is pretty fair and safe to assume Duggan could be the next inductee into this year's Hall Of Fame, but it's not confirmed at this point. Let me repeat that. It is not confirmed, so you as of right now, it should be taken as just a rumor until WWE confirms the plans.

Partial Credit: ecprowrestling.com

Guest The Shadow Behind You

This really is Hulk Hogan night.

I cant wait for the news of Ed Leslie's induction.

Before anyone debunks Duggan's merits, remember this man was a fantastic draw in the terriortories before becoming a mid card quasi comedy character.

All that's left for the Hogan connection is MR. T, John Tenta(Major Rival) Ray Traylor(major rival), Randy Savage and the aforementioned Leslie.

Everyone in this year's HF appear to have a connection to Hogan except Volkoff

Also might i be a pessimist and suggest...maybe Duggan isn't being inducted but merely speaking for someone. Who? I have no idea, he was friends with Shiek and Hogan...

How is Jim Duggan a HOUSEHOLD name?

If anything in the TRUE sense of the word, only 10-12 wrestlers at the most qualify as household names in the last 25 years.

Hogan

Austin

Rock

Foley

Triple H

Undertaker

Flair

Savage

Sting

Andre The Giant

Jim Duggan? not at all. not even close.

Hogan doesn't need to be inducted now. He's going to be eventually anyway, for sure.

Isn't the rule that you have to be retired for at least 15 years to be inducted? Hogan's last stint could have "reset" that, right?

If anything in the TRUE sense of the word, only 10-12 wrestlers at the most qualify as household names in the last 25 years.

Hogan

Austin

Rock

Foley

Triple H

Undertaker

Flair

Savage

Sting

Andre The Giant

Goldberg, Bret?

Superfly was inducted the night before he worked Survivor Series 1996.

There are no rules for this, esp not a 15 year rule. Hogan has been working straight since the late seventies nonstop til just recently after the knee injury.

Guest Salacious Crumb
I don't think the Ultimate Warrior would get inducted...but if he did, imagine his induction speech.

He should get inducted. All of the previous WWF Champions should get inducted to the Hall of Fame.

Hogan

Austin

Rock

Foley

Triple H

Undertaker

Flair

Savage

Sting

Andre The Giant

Goldberg, Bret?

Yeah goldberg and Bret of course. I forgot them.

Guest Fook
I don't think the Ultimate Warrior would get inducted...but if he did, imagine his induction speech.

He should get inducted. All of the previous WWF Champions should get inducted to the Hall of Fame.

You really want to see Sid in the HOF?

Guest Phenom
Vince McMahon WILL be in the hall of fame at some point.

He already is. He got inducted back in 1996.

Vince McMahon WILL be in the hall of fame at some point.

He already is. He got inducted back in 1996.

That's Sr.

Obviously I'm refering to the Vince McMahon that was mentioned as a former wwe champion prior to that post.

Guest Trivia247

Night of the ceremony...... they try to find Ed whom is somewhere in the bathroom Snorting, then suddenly there is a Knock on his stall

Ed: uhh uhh OMG theres Anthrax in here RUN!

seriously this might actually do some good for him

at least clean him up so he doesn't have to look like this.

19.jpg

Guest Phenom
I'm thinking Duggan is inducting Volkoff.

Shane: Hey, Jim!

Duggan: Yeah?

Shane: We want you to come on down to Los Angeles for the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.

Duggan: REALLY?!?

Shane: Yeah, you're inducting Nikoli Volkoff

*bang*

Shane: Hello?

.....and......scene.

Guest Phenom
Raven's greatest accomplishment in WWE was being called "Raisin" by Chris Jericho.

Or being a 27-time Hardcore Champion, the most of any belt any wrestler has ever had in a carrer in WWE.

Guest Phenom
You sure it isn't Crash who had the belt that many times?

Crash Holly held the Hardcore belt 22 times, along with one European Championship, one Cruiserweight Championship, and the Tag belts with HC Holly.