TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

A Few Good Men WM Promo

How you people still don't like Bradshaw is beyond me.

I was converted about November or so. The promos are gems.

Dames

JBL and Cena were so awesome, everyone's overlooked Coach's hilarious cameo.

Dames

That didn't make much sense though. I would have liked to seen Earl Hebner or another ref as the judge, but a minor complaint...

Coach IS the embodiment of ultimate judgement.

That was easily the best one so far. Not the funniest (that goes to HHH/Flair), but it showed some real talents instead of just spoofing something. Cena was actually pretty impressive.

Little by little, JBL will win you all over with his promos.

Dames

Oh, he won me over with his promos pretty much the night he turned back in May. But he still hasn't and probably never will win me over with his matches as WWE champion enough to pay $35 a month to watch.

That said, I don't mind them keeping the belt on him, and at this point they might as well go all the way and have him hold the belt for a year. It's not like Cena's ready yet...

Guest Trivia247

For some reason that skit seemed a little bit Too similar to a few good men, I mean right down to the body language of Tom Cruise and Jack Nickleson. I have a few good men on tape and I for some reason it looks like they just slowed down the tape or looped it so they could superimpose their faces on the actors.

then again im feeling under the weather could imagine it.

It was too F'n long, and they basically quoted the script verbatim. It's been all downhill since the Eugene one IMO, the last three (Basic, Pulp, FGM) have been severely lacking in the creativity department.

Guest Coffey

The only commercial I've enjoyed so far was the first one. The rest have been lackluster, and outside of one laugh or two, forgetable.

I thought tonight's was the worst.

I did like the Braveheart commercial though. I also laughed at Christian's comments in the Basic Instinct one.

Guest JMA

I've always liked the JBL character, but I still can't buy Bradshaw as WWE champion--and I most likely never will. That being said, I enjoyed this movie skit. I was particularly impressed with Cena's acting ability.

I was disappointed that they actually did a serious interpretation of a scene from "A Few Good Man" instead of a silly spoof, but I still liked it. Cena was really good in this one, as was Bradshaw. I had no idea they had it in them.

Still, my favorite so far has been the "Forrest Gump" one with Eugene. That was just great.

"Run, Eugene, Run!"