TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Matt Hardy speaks on he and Lita splitting

Guest Brian
From what I saw on Raw, this looks to be a work.  The marks are into it.

But they didn't even mention it. There are alot of Hardy/Lita marks that would know about this.

The marks tried, but failed. And WWE can't mention it right now, anyway. Hardy isn't officially back on TV. And they need something to do after Wrestlemania, not a month before when the card's set. This is it.

And they were in North Carolina. I wonder if the crowd would've been as vocal if they were in, say, Tacoma, WA.

People in Tacoma won't react to anything. It's one of the reasons they're never going back there again.

People in Tacoma won't react to anything. It's one of the reasons they're never going back there again.

Bullshit, I've pulled a reaction outta an Tacoma audicence for just cleaning up another wrestlers blood. I had a good percentage of the crowd heckling me.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Matt, Lita, and Edge can do whatever they want when the cameras stop rolling, as long as they do their jobs when the cameras are on them.

Can they rape children and murder people, as long as they do their jobs when the cameras are on them?

Guest Trivia247
Matt, Lita, and Edge can do whatever they want when the cameras stop rolling, as long as they do their jobs when the cameras are on them.

Can they rape children and murder people, as long as they do their jobs when the cameras are on them?

excellent point...

reminds me on all those ausin apologists back when the alligations on his smacking Debra around, the attitude of some seem like...

"well as long as he makes it to Raw and Entertain me like the good dancing bear he is, then he can get drunk off his ass and whip anyone he likes at home."

No, because last time I checked, those are illegal.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

"Matt, Lita, and Edge can do whatever they want when the cameras stop rolling"

"Matt, Lita, and Edge can do whatever they want when the cameras stop rolling"

Yes, but I think you're missing the point. You're being anal for the sake of being anal.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Yes, but I think you're missing the point. You're being anal for the sake of being anal.

No, I'm pointing out stupidity. That's what TSM is all about.

Guest Failed Mascot
You're being anal for the sake of being anal.

Its Gheyme. Anal is his middle name.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
You're being anal for the sake of being anal.

Its Gheyme. Anal is his middle name.

I'm not "Gheyme". An IP check can prove that.

Guest Rrrsh

Why are your picking a fight with a mod ...

She can ban or suspend your ass in a heartbeat, smart guy.

So quit trying to be clever (and sucking at it, btw) and shut your pie hole.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Why are your picking a fight with a mod.

I'm not.

She can ban or suspend your ass in a heartbeat, smart guy.

SHE CAN!? That would be the end of my entire life!

So quit trying to be clever (and sucking at it, btw) and shut your pie hole.

WHY ARE YOU PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME? YOU'RE INSULTS ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS!

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
FromBeyondTheGrave checks out and isn't a PBP. Sorry FBTG.

No problem.

My question is, do you really care what goes on off screen?

Come on, now...

This + "The Plane Ride from Hell" > almost every single angle in WWE in the past 4 years.

Where can I read the details of this online for free?

excellent point...

reminds me on all those ausin apologists back when the alligations on his smacking Debra around, the attitude of some seem like...

"well as long as he makes it to Raw and Entertain me like the good dancing bear he is, then he can get drunk off his ass and whip anyone he likes at home."

I don't have a lot of respect for Austin. His kids live across the pond and he lets it happen. He could have made Jeanie stay here, so he could, you know, see his kids? But no, he drinks his beer and shacks up with random (and not-so-random) blonde sluts. And then cries when his kids have English accents.

I don't have a lot of respect for Austin. His kids live across the pond and he lets it happen. He could have made Jeanie stay here, so he could, you know, see his kids?

Huh?

Guest Failed Mascot
Gheyme checked out of TSM a long time ago.

FromBeyondTheGrave checks out and isn't a PBP. Sorry FBTG.

I bet its masked. He's too similiar having talked about rape, sexual stuff towards Sylvan Grenier, and some of the stuff in the LSD folder. I'd have Josh check.

I don't have a lot of respect for Austin. His kids live across the pond and he lets it happen. He could have made Jeanie stay here, so he could, you know, see his kids?

Huh?

Jeanie took the kids back home and Austin was complacent with it for whatever reason. He has the right to make her live within reasonable distance. Well, he did. After all the wife beatin', there isn't any telling. Personally, I couldn't live without my son.

They can do whatever they want, but WWE will fire them in a heartbeat if such activites gets them arrested, because they won't deal with the bad PR. So yes, raping and running over people with cars and hitting them with sledgehammers and jobbing to an airbrushed woman who in a bar would stand no chance against Trish on camera is perfectly okay, because wrestlers on TV have no common sense.

Look at Noble, he wasn't fired because he took steroids. Steroids made him look good on camera. He was fired because he lied about it and caused the WWE a headache trying to cover it up.

Guest DVD Spree
jesse_ventura_boa.jpg

Its not cheating unless you get caught!

[Arnold, getting caught eating out some chick in his dressing room:] "Eating isn't cheating!"

Guest Steel_Fury

Somehow I think this is just going to end up with Matt being the Sexual Vanilla to Mae Young. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Guest Loss

Um, Austin was willing to retire in 1999 if it meant he could have full custody of his kids. Think about that for a second. During custody hearings, he said he would give up wrestling completely if he had to do so.

Well, Ripper wins the thread.

I dunno. Given those involved, I would imagine they *might* be able to be civil about all of this. Obviously, putting Matt and Edge in a program is bad news, but Matt's a supposed nice guy, and Edge and Lita tried to keep low-key...from the sounds of it, all parties are committed to being adults, thankfully. All of htis means that hopefully no one's push will have to be hurt. Except Lita's....because I don't like Lita.

Considering Edge just got a win over Jericho on Raw I can't see him getting punished too much over this. This is a very private sort of deal, not like just being an ass backstage or whatever.

Where did people get this retarded idea that being interested and entertained by off-camera stuff is somehow bad? Tell that to the millions of people who read biographies and non-fiction books, or watch documentaries. few weeks back i read 'the late shift' about the war over the tonight show leno/letterman. awesome book, none of it was off-camera negotiations, great as fuck. the best article about the montrael screwjob ever was that one in-depth one written by dave meltzer (it's online somewhere), great read. Last night i was reading howard stern's book/chapter about his off-camera meeting/negotiation with michael jackson, funniest thing i read in a long time.