TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Matt Hardy speaks on he and Lita splitting

Matt should try and turn this into a positive, and push for a program with edge. They could vent their real emotions in worked promos (same as Bret/HBK in '97). Besides, this is the wrestling business, nothing is sacred.

I no longer believe this story.

Unless Adam Copeland legally changed his name to Edge and Amy Dumas legally changed her name to Lita, then I don't believe it.

And if it's true, I hope Matt Hardy hits Adam in the face with a chair in real life and smashes his face up so badly that the WWE no longer has a use for him. Cheat on your wife? Negative points. Cheat on your wife with the gf of one of your best friends? Break every bone in your face.

Hopefully Bradshaw and Hardcore Holly are invited to explain the rules of the WWE to Adam. Someone get them a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

Hopefully Bradshaw and Hardcore Holly are invited to explain the rules of the WWE to Adam. Someone get them a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

Bob Holly cheated on his wife with B.B. back in 2000, which got B.B. fired from the company.

Put them in a program, with Matt coming out on top. It'll be the hottest thing on Raw, and I guarantee the interviews would be off the charts intense.

Could you trust them to work together, though?

-=Mike

It worked with Shawn and Bret.

Well, at least for a little while.

Whether it's his place or not, he's allowing a public figure to be defamed, especially when it hasn't been proven whether it's a certain wrestler. With Edge, unless they capitalize on this angle, this will be lose-lose for the company, especially when it's now public domain for everyone to throw every outlandish insult that they can on Edge and Lita.

Matt Hardy hasn't said anything about Edge. Just Lita.

Whether it's his place or not, he's allowing a public figure to be defamed, especially when it hasn't been proven whether it's a certain wrestler. With Edge, unless they capitalize on this angle, this will be lose-lose for the company, especially when it's now public domain for everyone to throw every outlandish insult that they can on Edge and Lita.

My mistake. I kept thinking that the stories written by his "friends" are written on his specific board, but it's turned out that they came from different boards. His message board hasn't been online since the rumor with Edge came out.

EDIT: ...and Matt hasn't exactly denied the reports from PWI and such sheets, which we know he and the company follows judging by his past commentaries.

Shawn and Bret didn't like one another. Bret fucked Candido's wife, not Shawn's. It's a little different. Bret and Shawn had petty beefs with one another that neither were mature enough to address like adults. Edge fucked his friend's girlfriend of 6 years. If I were Vince I don't think I'd want Matt and Edge on the same show because I doubt he likes fist fights in his locker room. Maybe if they let things cool down a little bit then they could do business together but as of now, I don't see it.

My mistake. I kept thinking that the stories written by his "friends" are written on his specific board, but it's turned out that they came from different boards. His message board hasn't been online since the rumor with Edge came out.

EDIT: ...and Matt hasn't exactly denied the reports from PWI and such sheets, which we know he and the company follows judging by his past commentaries.

Why should Matt comment on the rumours? He's confirmed Lita cheated on him or did something to violate to his trust and that a friend betrayed him.

His fans wanted info so he give them a little bit and it's the rest of the internet blowing it up. For Matt's sake he should probably keep it quet

Shawn and Bret didn't like one another.

..and they never resolved it.

Bret and Shawn had petty beefs with one another that neither were mature enough to address like adults.  Edge fucked his friend's girlfriend of 6 years.

..and Shawn accused Bret of cheating on his wife. It's not the same situation, but it involves the same type of resolution, which you admitted that Bret and Shawn never came to.

If I were Vince I don't think I'd want Matt and Edge on the same show because I doubt he likes fist fights in his locker room.

You remember an altercation with Bret and Shawn, don't you?

I guarantee that Vince will capitalize on this if he can. He loves to fan the flames of any animosity that wrestlers or staff have; he gets kicks out of riling JR up from time to time, and also egged on Shawn and Bret's animosity.

As for "Bret fucking Candido's wife", I don't beleive that has ever been confirmed by anyone, and was only ever alluded to by Shawn one time on Raw. Certainly Sunny and Chris have always denied it as far as I know.

Guest BrokenWings

Edge should have invested in a cell phone, and this whole thing wouldn't have been exposed. At least, not yet.

Guest sek69
I guarantee that Vince will capitalize on this if he can. He loves to fan the flames of any animosity that wrestlers or staff have; he gets kicks out of riling JR up from time to time, and also egged on Shawn and Bret's animosity.

As for "Bret fucking Candido's wife", I don't beleive that has ever been confirmed by anyone, and was only ever alluded to by Shawn one time on Raw. Certainly Sunny and Chris have always denied it as far as I know.

Didn't Bret end up getting divorced over it? His wife must have believed it enough to start suspecting him.

Why should Matt comment on the rumours?

His friend's name is being dragged through the mud by an unfounded rumor.

His fans wanted info so he give them a little bit and it's the rest of the internet blowing it up. For Matt's sake he should probably keep it quet

Hurricane acknowledged it, writing this entry about loyalty and such. So did a few of his "friends", including the OMEGA promoter, which Matt acknowledged. Matt could've erased or side-stepped the promoter's post from his message board, but he replied to it instead.

PWI named names.

Matt said he'd name names.

Guest Failed Mascot

bravesfan's stance seems to be "Matt's wrong for calling out his girlfriend cheating on him with his supposed friend. How dare he!"

Didn't Bret end up getting divorced over it? His wife must have believed it enough to start suspecting him.

I don't know the specifics of Bret and Julie divorcing, but I've never heard anything about it relating to Sunny. I don't think there has been any credible talk about a Bret-Sunny affair.

His friend's name is being dragged through the mud by an unfounded rumor.

Well if it's true then why would he defend him?

Hurricane acknowledged it, writing this entry about loyalty and such. So did a few of his "friends", which Matt acknowledged.

Hurricane didn't name names though. Just Lita.

PWI named names.

That has nothing to do with Matt though.

Matt said he'd name names.

Don't remember Matt saying that but his message board is locked right now and they probably have bad server issues.

bravesfan's stance seems to be "Matt's wrong for calling out his girlfriend cheating on him with his supposed friend. How dare he!"

Where'd I say that?

I have no problem with Matt calling out Lita. The public figure I mentioned was "Edge", not Lita, which I rescinded once realizing that Matt or TheMattHardy.com's message board hasn't said a lick about the identity of the male.

I don't know the specifics of Bret and Julie divorcing, but I've never heard anything about it relating to Sunny. I don't think there has been any credible talk about a Bret-Sunny affair.

Do you think it was over Bret's declining mental state and depression post-Montreal and being misused by WCW?

Plus Julie didn't seem like the nicest person in Wrestling w/ Shadows

Do you think it was over Bret's declining mental state and depression post-Montreal and being misused by WCW?

Plus Julie didn't seem like the nicest person in Wrestling w/ Shadows

It might have been over Montreal. I know in the days and weeks after it, Bret felt very betrayed at what happened.

I thought Julie was probably the sanest person in Wrestling With Shadows.

Guest Big_Jay101

so ,why does everyone think Lita is a whore or was before this happen. What exactly is on her track record?

Well if it's true then why would he defend him?

...and you said "Why should Matt comment on the rumours?".

This is confusing either way.

Hurricane didn't name names though. Just Lita.

Hurricane acknowledge the cheating. I NEVER said he acknowledged Edge. No one, except for the insiders and fans have named names besides Lita.

Don't remember Matt saying that but his message board is locked right now and they probably have bad server issues.

It was in response to the OMEGA promoter's post.

EDIT: Geez, we're making a mountain out of a molehill with this situation. I don't want to be dragged into the petty argument about "who's right, who's wrong", or "why Edge should/shouldn't be depushed". I'm simply here to talk about how the promotion could benefit from this real-life storyline.

Someone just called into WOL about it. Dave doesn't know what managament thinks. Dave thinks if they do something about this, they'd have to do something to a lot of the rest of the roster too. He thinks Matt will likely to go to Smackdown. Dave also thinks that if it is an angle, then we'll know tomorrow. Dave doesn't think it's an angle, but people in the company think it is one. If anything does happen to anyone over it, it'll be hypocritical, because they are not reacting to what was done, but what went public.

Guest Failed Mascot
EDIT: How appropriate that Failed Mascot didn't respond to my post.

can I wait for commercial breaks in the movie I'm watching or is that not allowed?

Either way everyone of your posts appears to be villifying Matt over something that his girlfriend and supposed good friend had done. If Edge and Lita didn't want their names dragged in shit then they shouldn't have done it. Plain and simple.

For those hoping the company takes advantage of it, well I hope your significant other cheats on you with a friend and your employer takes the oppurtunity to turn it into an entertaining situation for everybody else.

Either way everyone of your posts appears to be villifying Matt over something that his girlfriend and supposed good friend had done.

Quote me.

cliff notes on my posts:

Shawn/Bret:

--never resolved their differences.

--was a worked shoot angle that worked for a few months.

Matt Hardy:

--promised to name names and "clear up the situation" when the time was apporpriate.

--hasn't responded to the PWI rumors.

TheMattHardy.com

--message board has been down since the rumor with Edge came out.

Omega promoter

--Matt acknowledged his post that Lita was cheating.

Edge:

--not named by anyone but PWIInsider, then the fans on various message boards.

--his name is being dragged through the mud at the moment.

Lita:

--is a whore.

Guest Failed Mascot
Either way every one of your posts appears to be villifying Matt over something that his girlfriend and supposed good friend had done.

Quote me.

eve·ry

adj.

a.) Constituting each and all members of a group without exception.

b.) Being all possible: had every chance of winning, but lost.

2. Being each of a specified succession of objects or intervals: every third seat; every two hours.

3. Being the highest degree or expression of: showed us every attention; had every hope of succeeding

one

adj.

Being a single entity, unit, object, or living being.

Now that you know the definitions of those two words I needn't quote any of the posts you've recently made in this thread.

Guest Failed Mascot

Here's one though just to humor you

How DARE Matt not stand up for Edge after he fucks Matt's girlfriend and ruins his relationship. Why the nerve of him! Matt = bad.

They admitted to doing Jake for crack, so nothing would really be *beneath* them.

I'm surprised at the huge reaction over this whole situation. This stuff is commonplace, although the only difference is that it involves a coworker. Well, I think cheating is still wrong regardless, and if they were to punish Edge for this they should punish the whole roster for doing all the shit they do. Dave was spot on about them only cracking down on this because it became public.