TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Matt Hardy speaks on he and Lita splitting

Guest netslob
As reliable as that idiot is, Edge & Lita were just probably hanging out backstage, and nothing more.

i'll bet they were. ;)

Wade Keller?

As reliable as that idiot is, Edge & Lita were just probably hanging out backstage, and nothing more.

It's probably safe to say that something else was hanging out too.

But are Matt and Edge close friends?

I mean, from the original story we know there was a married wrestler messing with someone and the office wasn't pleased.

If this is true, they will have to move Matt or Edge to another brand and make sure they never come in contact with each other. So I'd expect Version 1 being sent back to Smackdown very soon since Matt and Lita won't be able to be on the same show either.

Good job Lita, you have effectively fucked over your bf and an entire wrestler's rise. Well done, well done indeed.

Guest Failed Mascot
I'm sure Edge just slipped and fell and his cock landed inside Lita.

It's a wide enough target.

Teacher: So Bobby, what did you do over summer vacation?

Little Bobby: I visited the Grand Canyon with my Dad.

Teacher: Oh? Where was your mother?

Little Bobby: She doesn't like wrestling.

It's a wide enough target.

That joke never gets old to me.

As for anyone who might ask, "Why fuck Lita?" Because if all of the stories about her are true, she's a dirty whore. And dirty whores a) will do just about anything you want them too, and b) are usually pretty good at doing whatever perverse activity that you have devised.

Who knows, maybe Mrs. Edge wouldn't give up the balloonknot (that one's for Meatwad), so Edge went to the one woman he KNEW would be into that.

Good job Lita, you have effectively fucked over your bf and an entire wrestler's rise. Well done, well done indeed.

To be fair to her (for once), it does take TWO people to cheat. If the story is legit, I highly doubt she was some sort of irresistable temptress that seduced Edge into infidelity - and even if she was, he still could have said no.

To be fair to her (for once), it does take TWO people to cheat. If the story is legit, I highly doubt she was some sort of irresistable temptress that seduced Edge into infidelity - and even if she was, he still could have said no.

I wasn't talking about Edge.

Matt Hardy was on the rise on Smackdown before he gave up his rise for her. And now she has officially fucked him over.

Edge, I've always viewed him as a dickhead. He switches marriages like they are new pairs of pants.

If this is true, I wonder why he settled for Lita. I mean, yeah like Vyce said she's a dirty whore and probably willing to do anything, but there are all those random girls in the locker room. You'd think the odds of there being another dirty whore in the locker room would be pretty damn high about now.

Edge probably has a teenage ringrat at every show and he opts for frickin LITA?

I Mean when she was with Essa Rios and had that red hair i woulda ass tapped that but nowadays, come on.

Edge you bug eyed goof.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edge has the herp now.

Well, at least we now know the real reason he's pissed off

Guest Ransome
Matt Hardy then replied with the following:

"Thomas, thanks for the all the love and support. Everything Thomas has said is absolutely true. I will address this appalling situation when the time is right. I greatly appreciate all of the support and encouragement all of you have given me throughout the years. May you all be well and happy. God bless....

Matt"

Man, 'appalling situation'? 'brought me to tears'? They're making it sound like Lita killed, cooked and ate Matt Hardy's favourite puppy. I mean, is the fact that Lita might have cheated on Matt *that* big a deal, especially given her track record?

Either way, the onscreen repercussions of this are gonna be most interesting, especially since Edge was on track for a big push.

Also, is Matt Hardy injured right now or what? And if so, how long til recovery?

Guest sek69

It was reported a married wrestler had heat for having an affair with a diva.

Then Matt announced he and Lita broke up, followed by the latest announcement in the original post.

People just did 2+2.

Guest Brian

And then Edge turns it back on himself, pulling it away from Matt, sacrificing himself for his friend, and Matt is forever stained by his blood.

Because we can't let Edge survive. Mattitude V.1

I like the WM8 angle with Flair vs Savage better than this love triangle in angst. At least back then Mr. Intensity Randy Savage had the Robin Williams/Jim Carey on crack mannerisms and the dynamic duo of Flair & Henning were pissing off Savage with "facts" about Liz. This deal with Matt, Lita, Edge seems soooo WB/UPN teen drama-ish to me.

I can't wait until Matt Hardy's message board comes back.

I'm going to make a thread proclaiming Edge to be my favorite wrestler.

So I'm guessing Hurricane might be next on Lita's fuck list. He's good friends with Hardy too you know, he might just end up being next. I mean it wouldn't hurt he's already on heat as it is.

Guest Fook_Theta
"Dear Friends:

I just wanted all of you to know that Matt Hardy is 1000% in the right in all of this, and I would have never believed that that Amy Dumas would have been capable of the doing this to Matt after all he has sacrificed for her.

Sincerely,

Thomas Simpson"

1000% eh? So Matt is a rudo now?

1000% GUAPO

THIS JUST IN TRIPLE H AND STEPHANIE HAVE SEPERATED!!!!

News in from the observer, HHH and Stephanie Mcmahon have offically seperated. The split steams from Stephanie hearing about Trips' infidelity. HHH has denied this stating that "I went to the back for a tryst with that Maria girl, but it was dark in that room and after I finished, I turned on the lights to see I was holding a broom in my hands."

Shyeah, good thing.

Seriously though, is it just Torch reporting? Because I tend to believe the Observer. But hey, I'm just an Edge-crazed fan, so I'm really in denial.

Meltzer tends to ignore gossip (as far as I know) so The Torch is as good a source for this type of story as anyone else.

Guest netslob

update, swiped from Inside Pulse:

In recent days we have been reporting on the breakup of Matt Hardy and Amy "Lita" Dumas. Well, new information has come out regarding the situation. Apparently Matt Hardy was notified that Amy was cheating on him by another wrestlers wife. That was Edge's new wife, because Edge was the one that was fooling around with Amy.

According to PWTorch.com's VIP Audio Update, this started happening in December, two months after Edge's second marriage. His first marriage with Sean "Val Venus" Morley's sister had ended some time ago.

This could turn out to be a death knell for Edge in WWE, as the talent and agents are all furious that he would do this, especially doing this to another talent, and a good firend. It's no secret that Edge, Christian, Matt and Jeff made their names together and were close friends -- with Edge and Matt writing very favorably about each other in their recent books. Well, that's speared right to hell.

With Matt, Edge and Lita all being on Raw, there are many possibilities as to what could happen. A rumored Matt vs. Kane vs. Snitsky match with Lita at ringside is no longer likely, and logically you could assume that WWE will try to seperate them if they hold a draft after Wrestlemania. PWTorch speculates that this was one of the reasons Edge jobbed to Shawn Michaels on a recent RAW.

There has yet to be any public comment from Lita or Edge on this matter, but we will report on their side(s) of the story when and if they become available.

Credit: PWTorch.com, THEMattHardy.com, various reports

and we thought we knew him.