TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dpac

Some Rumors/News

-- Randy Orton is not on the card for the post-WM21 tour of Australia. At this point, the reason for Orton's absence from the card is not yet known, but it could be due to anything from taking time off to selling an injury to switching rosters.

-- Rey Mysterio will continue to get a solid push after WrestleMania. WWE sees him as a rare talent and wants to continue offering him opportunities to shine.

-- Juventud Guerrera, Super Crazy and Psicosis are all set to join WWE after WrestleMania.[/i][/b]

So WWE bring in all these guys for Rey to crush in order to establish his push??? Works for me.

-- Juventud Guerrera, Super Crazy and Psicosis are all set to join WWE after WrestleMania.[/i][/b]

Why didn't they just bring these guys in after ECW and WCW folded? They'd be 4 years younger and probably better.

I'm all of Psicosis sill coming.. I love that guy. His matches with Rey Rey are aweosme, and maybe Rey can get Psicosis over.... then ship him to RAW and give us that underdog babyface Rey type on RAW.

Those guys are fine but they should really bring in La Parka. I guarantee you that he'd get over with the fans and he's a merchandising gold mine.

Those guys are fine but they should really bring in La Parka. I guarantee you that he'd get over with the fans and he's a merchandising gold mine.

Word from Meltzer is the Undertaker is threatened by his gimmick

I honestly don't know if that's sarcasm or not.

I don't either. Is Undertaker planning on bringing a steel chair to the ring and dancing on it?

-- Rey Mysterio will continue to get a solid push after WrestleMania. WWE sees him as a rare talent and wants to continue offering him opportunities to shine.

I'd love to see Rey with a US or World title program. Also, it'd give other cruiserweights room to shine without getting overshadowed by Rey in the division. I know he's not in the division now, but he usually drifts back in between angles.

QUOTE (dpac @ Mar 13 2005, 02:37 PM)

I'd love to see Rey with a US or World title program. Also, it'd give other cruiserweights room to shine without getting overshadowed by Rey in the division. I know he's not in the division now, but he usually drifts back in between angles.

Do you really think that? Rey's the only cruiser in the entire divison that doesn't get sqashed when they go up against one of the hosses. For some reason Vince sees something else in Rey while the other cruiserweights are just cruiserwerights, and can't get matched up against anyone thats over 6 feet and weighs over 250 lbs.

Guest Fook_Theta

If you guys watched lucha on galavision over the weekend, you could have seen LA Park dancing to with several zombies and a michael jackson impersonator to Thriller.

CMLL is where good wrestlers go to Heaven.

QUOTE (dpac @ Mar 13 2005, 02:37 PM)

Do you really think that? Rey's the only cruiser in the entire divison that doesn't get sqashed when they go up against one of the hosses. For some reason Vince sees something else in Rey while the other cruiserweights are just cruiserwerights, and can't get matched up against anyone thats over 6 feet and weighs over 250 lbs.

I actually meant it'd give the cruiserweights time to shine in the cruiserweight division without having to have Rey always look strong, which understandably always happens when Rey is fighting other cruiserweights.

I'm confused as well.

I have to agree that Parka would be great to have in the WWE. He'd definitely get over, and he could easily work both serious AND comedy matches.

For some reason Vince sees something else in Rey while the other cruiserweights are just cruiserwerights, and can't get matched up against anyone thats over 6 feet and weighs over 250 lbs.

Rey is more charismatic and has more commercial appeal than any other cruiserweight, unless you still consider Eddy Guerrero a cruiser. He's more talented then most of them as well, but I doubt that factors into Vince's thinking.

For some reason Vince sees something else in Rey while the other cruiserweights are just cruiserwerights, and can't get matched up against anyone thats over 6 feet and weighs over 250 lbs.

Rey is more charismatic and has more commercial appeal than any other cruiserweight, unless you still consider Eddy Guerrero a cruiser. He's more talented then most of them as well, but I doubt that factors into Vince's thinking.

Hurricane also has commercial appeal in his own unique way...PLUS he's a home-grown character of McMahon.

His character was always intended to be a joke though, and I think the writers got pissed that he got over in the role so they sabotage him by sticking him on RAW away from the CW Division and having everybody squash him.

Actually, the #2 cruiser is probably Tajiri. He at least sometimes gets a mini-push.

I'm glad to see that Orton looks to be heading to SD! as he can get over as a big time heel on the face heavy SD!...he'll really be able to fine tune his work against Eddy,Rey,Booker,Show, and of course the Cena thing would be huge but I think that he's going to Raw. I think that Orton could have good programs with Haas and RVD(later). UT will still be there, he'll have plenty of cruisers to bump for him and the interaction with Angle, CCC and JBL would be interesting. Plus with Orton on SD! there's always that chance that Paul Heyman could return to SD! as part of creative and I'd like to see what he could do with Orton.