TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Full House

Thanks Ravenbomb. Any more info from the show?

They were originally going to do a thing where DJ found out that she was adopted, but the chick who played her said she'd quit the show if they did that (I forget why)

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Jodie Sweetin does nothing for me. I don't know what it is about her that looks annoying and goofy to me.

Jodie Sweeten to me has a look to her that reminds me of the good looking girls in highschool that, upon enterting the real world, find out that they are actually merely average looking. Not that I don't think she is good looking, I do, but I am not "gaga" over her or anything. Obviously she felt deficient in one way since she got breast implants. Weird to think that she got implants since she wants to be a teacher, and not look for work in hollywood. Maybe she is looking to become the next teacher to sleep with her students, so she wants to look her best.

Guest Dale Earnhardt
They should done a story where Danny's wife was really alive, and ran off with Michelle's long lost twin sister.

There's your reunion special plot.

They could even have Pamela Anderson play Pam (To explain the girls' blonde hair and Stephanie's breasts).

1) Tahj Mowry goes to Savannah University in Georgia. He plays football there. My friend went there and was talking about how he was going to try and be his best friend and get with his sisters.

2) Stephanie looks pretty good now. I remember when she grew up on the show she didnt look too good. Same for Darlene Conner on Roseanne. I know she is a lesbo, but does anyone know what she looks like now?

3) The Olsens look pretty good, one of them at least. Probably the one not on crack. I wonder why people hate them and dont think they look good. Same for the Hilton sisters.

1) Tahj Mowry goes to Savannah University in Georgia. He plays football there. My friend went there and was talking about how he was going to try and be his best friend and get with his sisters.

2) Stephanie looks pretty good now. I remember when she grew up on the show she didnt look too good. Same for Darlene Conner on Roseanne. I know she is a lesbo, but does anyone know what she looks like now?

3) The Olsens look pretty good, one of them at least. Probably the one not on crack. I wonder why people hate them and dont think they look good. Same for the Hilton sisters.

2) Stephanie looked fine in seasons 7-8 when she was maturing

3) Cause neither the Olsens nor Hiltons are attractive

I suppose if you like rail thin, moderately pretty girls then it's ok. They're definitely not for me though.

Eh, they are cute to me. And yea, theres something about a girl who doesnt look that good thats makes them look like a million bucks to me. I know Paris is kinda blah but thats what makes her hot to me.

stephanie tanner has some big ass tittays (in my best tron from the mad real world voice)

Actually, she got breast implants to make her boobs that big. I read that story a while back. So, she's not a natural.

Is it too much to ask for a pic? I would search myself, but I am at work and not willing to risk some vulgar popups once the search query gives me all the matches..... :D

Try here.

I remember seeing that episode and I haven't seen it again.

I'm very annoyed about that.

Same for Darlene Conner on Roseanne. I know she is a lesbo...

Wait, what?

It's true

You know somehow that doesn't really surprise me.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

they said the kids were hard to work with and would cry as soon as the cameras rolled

No big bed!

Guest Smues
This show was awful....one of the worst american shows.

No arguement there. Growing up having to share a TV with my sister was hell thanks mainly to Full House.

Bobby's taste is usually rather questionable, but this time I must agree. I think the secret to Full House was it always remaining unequivocally saccharine. Full House's universe was a perfect world. I think you had to watch it as a kid to get it... or be a parent.

Well, that's how people can relate to it. Brady Bunch was a perfect world too, even though they were divorced... or widowed... wait, one was divorced and one was widowed, right? I can never remember.