TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Best wrestling outer wear

What is your favorite piece of wrestling outer wear? In other words, things the wrestlers wore on their way to the ring but took them off before they wrestled.

I was always a fan of Bret Hart's leather jacket, that thing was classic.

i also loved Razor Ramon's chains. I loved how he'd take them off then told the guy "Something happen to da gold, something happen to you!"

I also have been very fond of Edge's jacket, I especially like the red one.

Guest JMA

That Flair/Ramon picture is awesome.

Anyway, I always liked the Undertaker's original outfit and Vader's helmet.

I used to love Shawn Michaels entrance gear in 1995.. but that kinda was just then when I was a mark...

Bret and Owen's jackets were both classics to me..

Loved Alex Wright's jacket..

but the best ever right now is easilyChristian's Blazer and Pants!

Vader's helmet in NJPW. That whole entrance, with the outfit, the music, and the steam shooting everywhere, still scares the shit of me to this day.

The Japanese are kings of this. Watched some Osaka Pro, everybody was coming out dressed like a damn action figure. Super Delfin even had a giant sword. I've also seen Muta wear some outlandish shit.

My favorite robe of Flair's is the one he is wearing on the cover of the Ultimate Ric Flair dvd set. That's the best robe he has, IMO.

I was very partial to Champagne Kanyon's "Hollywood Championship Belt". Even though it was only seen a couple times, I thought it looked pretty sweet.

Team Angle + sweatsuits = Conversation over!

i was seriously hoping that at some point Team Angle would make a face turn just to that i could buy one of those warm-up suits.

but alas...

Undertaker's outfit, back when he was wearing the gray/purple gloves.

Not just because it looked neat, but because of the fact that he'd get in the ring and just stare a hole in his opponent while Paul Bearer took off the tie and the coat, then he'd slowly remove the hat, never taking his eyes off the guy.

Good stuff.

Another vote for the Team Angle gear.

Randy Savage's robes were also pretty cool.

And what, no love for the Legion of Doom's spiked gear? That shit was COOL.

I always like when wrestlers come out in robes, it just looks so cool. I also liked both of Hayabusa's entrance things, the kimono looking robe and the body armor both looked awesome, and the armor especially with his entrance. I also liked Vader's mastadon mask. I remeber seeing him in a cage match at a Beach Blast or something and Hogan goofed on him by putting it on and stumbling around. AJ Styles' vest is pretty cool too.

I like the Undertaker's current look of trenchoat and hat right now.

pocho is right... LOD was the shit when they wore those spikes.

I'll throw in a vote for Ted DiBiase suits that he used to wear to the ring before a match.