TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fanofcoils

Didn't happen

Guest Stunt Granny

Speaking of Wrestlemania, wasn't it weird that Ted DiBiase's matches form with the exeception on WM 4 all ended in a count out or DQ ending. DID the big douche never want to job or what? Fuck Ted DiBiase.

It is the year 2015, fanofcoils has somehow worked his way into being the head of a major wrestling company. He calls one of his wrestlers Kevin Nash to his office.

fanofcoils: hey nash whats UP? I Have. A great idea for you.

Nash: cool what is it?

fanofcoils: I want YOU to NO SELL the PPV.

Nash: what?

fanofcoils: Yeah No sell THE? PPV

Nash: I don't follow.

fanofcoils: You don't fit with THE! wrestlers on the roster of the one this is. I think it would be weird for you to be at such an obscure PPV? So I need you to no sell the ppv in a couple of 7 days plus one fortnight.

Nash: You want me to ''no sell'' the PPV? How do I do that? Just beat everyones ass and no sell them?

fanofcoils: CONTROVERSY!!!!! No that would be very obscure of you to do the thing of what you just proposed upon me. I just saying that I don't think this would be a very obscure ppv for you to wrestle at. Now in 1998 it would have been so obscure because the way thing were going at the time of 1998 in that year you would have fit and it would have made more sense.

Nash: ......so if you don't want me there but you want me to..........OH! Dude did you mean NO SHOW the PPV.

fanofcoils: yeah, what is? the matter. was I not being clear enough in my explaination to you of the thing i've been trying to explain as to a avoid a way of controvery and continue our discusion in a non controversail manner.

Nash: well, confusing no sell with no show is pretty fucking stupid.

fanofcoils: listen if you are too stupid to understand the vibration from my vocal cords that create word so as a ? mean of my communication well I guess I'll have to explain it more clearly and more noncontraversail to you ILL HAVE TO SPEAK OF A MORE CLEARER TONE AND M U C H S L O W E R F O R Y O U ! ! !

Nash: No just explain how confused two completely different things that in no way shape or form relate to one another!!!!!

fanofcoils: no sell is? a form of a move and i thought it was also meant to ignore an event of one you do not attend thus you are no selling it. Christ on a pickle how much more do you need me to explain myself to you.

Nash: I'm going back to bed.

HAHAHAHA!!! funniest thing i've read in ages, great job! keep it up, maybe we can get him to go away!

Agreed. That's the hardest I've laughed in weeks. I was going to suggest that coils get banned for being so stupid, but that post justifies his whole existence.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

If we are archiving.... this masterpiece by Fan of Coils needs to find its place in the halls of infamy

This thread is a compendium of bad. Fanofcoils was the worst poster I've ever seen.

EDIT: So I just went back and re-read this thread. I still can't for the life of me figure out what the fuck fanofcoils was talking about. Nothing in this thread makes sense in the least.

It was really funny how fanofcoils kept constantly changing the topic of the thread from "guys who no sold a PPV" to "guys who no showed a PPV" to somehow ending up talking about "wrestling fantasy matches". WTF? I guess his original intent was "guys who knew a PPV was happening, but just didn't care, and didn't show up". In that case, I guess Nash is the only guy who really did just no sell a PPV, with Starrcade 97 and that one TNA PPV in 2006.

In that case, I guess Nash is the only guy who really did just no sell a PPV, with Starrcade 97 and that one TNA PPV in 2006.

Didn't Bagwell purposely show up late to Fall Brawl 99, where he was supposed to job to Berlyn? Duggan came out and had a wretched match with Berlyn where he did the job. Then I think they worked in Bagwell being late leading to some altercation with Duggan or something, but that was it. Berlyn's push was abruptly ended (due to this but also partly, I think, b/c his look resembled the Columbine guys), and The Wall actually ended up getting a monster push soon after.

I've actually heard about that Berlyn/Duggan incident, and I thought it made Berlyn look bad since you can obviously tell that Duggan didn't want to put him over, and Bagwell didn't either, so Alex Wright was basically screwed at that point, since so many guys had an issue about jobbing to him.

Why the fuck would Duggan have an issue putting Berlyn over? He wasn't even on the PPV roster at that time was he? I mean Duggan for all intents and purposes meant fuck all to the wcw fans?

You are dumb period, but still I want to appeal to you because I don't want to cause controversy

The life motto of so, so many people in the world. Advertisers, politicians, TV executives... Pity it wasn't said by somebody smarter, people might have listened and we could have done something about it.

Why the fuck would Duggan have an issue putting Berlyn over? He wasn't even on the PPV roster at that time was he? I mean Duggan for all intents and purposes meant fuck all to the wcw fans?

But he used to be a big star, so in his head I'm sure he felt he still meant something. Even if he was dead wrong. Which he would have been.

Didn't Alex Wright have similar problems with Paul Roma in his early babyface days too?

Edited by King Cucaracha

I don't think Duggan had a problem jobbing to Alex Wright, but in that match, you can tell Duggan didn't want to sell for him or even be there for that matter. And yes, Alex Wright did have a problem with Paul Roma years before, where it was Wright's first match, and Roma went against the booking, and kicked out of the pinfall which was supposed to be the finish. I heard he got fired right after he went backstage.

I don't think Duggan had a problem jobbing to Alex Wright, but in that match, you can tell Duggan didn't want to sell for him or even be there for that matter. And yes, Alex Wright did have a problem with Paul Roma years before, where it was Wright's first match, and Roma went against the booking, and kicked out of the pinfall which was supposed to be the finish. I heard he got fired right after he went backstage.

was that the same night he left alex wright in the ring so he could finish his card game.

Sir Laurence Olivier totally no-sold Rambo III. He was alive at the time and could have had a pretty huge role in the movie, but it DIDN'T HAPPEN. What a bummer.

Roma didn't kick out of the finish. The problem was he didn't want to put Wright over, and took the entire match and made Wright look bad. He was fired not long after.

Oh, my bad. I thought I heard somewhere that Roma actually kicked out of the finish.

Roma didn't kick out of the finish. The problem was he didn't want to put Wright over, and took the entire match and made Wright look bad. He was fired not long after.

Oh, my bad. I thought I heard somewhere that Roma actually kicked out of the finish.

He might have kicked out right at three, which is something you see guys do when they hate having to put someone over and want to make the win look like a fluke so as to protect their ego. Scott Norton and Mr Hughes come to mind as two people who would do that a lot.