TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

RAW Rating

Even with competition from the NCAA basketball finals, last night's Raw did a 4.3 rating, its best mark of the year.

-- Dave Meltzer

For the record, the last time RAW scored a 4.3 was on March 29th, 2004, the first RAW following the 2004 Draft Lottery. Results for that show were:

-- Nidia defeated Molly Holly

-- Rhyno defeated Lance Storm

-- World Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Batista defeated World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit & Shawn Michaels by DQ

-- Tajiri defeated Kane by countout

-- Shelton Benjamin defeated Triple H

Guest news_gimmick

Wow, hard to believe that was a year ago. Benjamin going over Trips really was a great moment.

Lance Storm was actually wrestling a year ago. i thought it's been longer.

Hmmmm...how can Triple H take credit for the ratings going up every time he looses the championship?

Ideas?

Are there still quarter hour breakdowns? I'm wondering how the Hogan/Hassan replay and Austin/Dean segments did.....

I think Neilson made the websites stop using them since they're "the intellectual property of Neilson" or something. Meltzer still prints the breakdowns in the Observer, though.

Jason

Hmmmm...how can Triple H take credit for the ratings going up every time he looses the championship?

Ideas?

Blah, blah, blah.

The draft was the selling point of that Raw (not any World Champion), and the show last night was post-Wrestlemania.

Well, I thought it was a pretty good show, so hey, good for them

Ideas?

It's easy. He only loses the title at Wrestlemania, so the next night it's always a post-Mania show.

HHH has already stated on CNN Headline news that everybody talks about him losing the title. There ya go! Although, Batista turning on Trips did do a monster segment, so having him crowned champion would obviously do numbers initially.

Guest Tjhe CyNick

Its impressive if they can grow form here, but if this is a peak number, then its not all that great.