TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wootman

Stephanie McCleavage From The Hall of Fame

Guest wootman

I know this forum ain't really for picture posts, but I think we can make an exception in this case.

I was sifting through ebay, typed in Stephanie McMahon, and low and behold, I spot some eye opening candids of Steph. I found some closeup photos of Steph in that lowcut dress she wore at the Hall of fame. You couldn't really see anything during the show as they didn't show any good angles, but you just knew she was showing a lot skin. Thankfully, this guy struck gold and was able to get a few snapshots of Steph in all her cleavage revealing glory.

And sorry, that they're marked with writing, but if you REALLY want them, just bid on the unmarked ones on eBay. That person will probably put them up every week until everyone in the world has a copy anyways as I know that seller's habits as he puts the same photos up for bid week in and week out.

Anyways, scroll down for the pics. They're worth the scroll!!

stephmcmahon3.jpg

eek.gif

DAMN!!!

WHOA DADDY!!!!!!! Man oh mighty! Just feast your eyes on that never ending cleavage boys! Just awesome.

But, if there is a drawback to a hell of a lot of cleavage, and I mean a hell a lot of cleavage, as large as they are, my god are her tits so damn saggy. AND I MEAN SAGGY!!! I think the sag has gotten even worse since she left TV, and it was pretty bad then. And she's still in her 20's. If you ever saw her nude, I think there's a good idea as to what the front end would look like that. I don't know if that would be too appealing to some people as those babies are reaching grandma levels in funbaggishness. I fear to know how lengthy they will be 10 or 20 years from now.

It looks Steph is starting to really pay for hardly ever wearing a bra back in 2000 and 2001. Although, it maybe heredity as Linda's droop like hers as well. I guess a combination of both. Steph has such heavy huge tits and she really shouldn't be going without a bra, especially now.

Nonetheless, GREAT PICS and they are actually candids worth buying for once. Stephanie's cleavage looms legendarily large and it's great to see them out in full force instead of hidden away in a business suit like usual. I definately wouldn't mind seeing her and her two friends making a return.

But for your own sakes Steph, wear a bra!

Guest wootman

My next post will be a 500 word essay on why Chris Benoit is our master and savior!!!!

Since this topic may or may not go bye bye, I'll pretend it won't and add my thoughts.

She needs to wear a god damn bra to hide the serious sag she has going on.

There, that covers my thoughts.

Not even looking at the mams, when the hell did her whole body go to shit? I know she always had that toothy Rita Rudner smile, but her face looks like it's made of plastic for some reason (maybe just the light) and her arms got chunky.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
Although, it maybe heredity as Linda's droop like hers as well. I guess a combination of both.

You've checked out Linda McMahon's?

She needs to wear a god damn bra to hide the serious sag she has going on.

There, that covers my thoughts.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

That and why the massive gap to between the pics and the text?

And if this is the future of TSM posters then I'm scared...

Guest jumpingbombangel

I can't wait until this guy comes back and gives us a 20-page dissertation on the gorgeous vision Ethel Merman, replete with photography.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Man, you'd think a McMahon could afford a better boob job than that.

My next post will be a 500 word essay on why Chris Benoit is our master and savior!!!!

only 500? You must be omitting the part about how he can open bottles with the gap in his teeth

only 500? You must be omitting the part about how he can open bottles with the gap in his teeth

I want a 500 word essay on when Benoit will realize his stupid headbutt hurts him more than it hurts his opponent.

He must already be suffering from memory loss since he keeps trying to hit the damn thing and then rolls around on the mat in pain for a minute after he hits it.

they are looking saggy. i used to think she was super hot. not so much anymore. but still better than most of the divas.

Why did I have to scroll down for that? Seriously, do you consider scrolling work or something that possesses a degree of difficulty. This is going to bother me for the rest of my life.

Guest jumpingbombangel
I wish I had more hands, so I can give those titties four thumbs down!

That joke doesn't work when there are only two titties dumbass.

Nah, it's cool. Judging by those pictures, I'd say she has 4 more on her stomach.

The number of tits is irrelevant to the joke, therefore the joke works. It's not a "tits:thumbs down" relationship (cf. the Simpsons "worst rating ever: 7 thumbs up" joke).

that's always been my take on Steph, she doesn't look bad to me, it's just that she looks SO MUCH older. She's still only 28, but looks older than that now

Fine, endorse and appreciate those poorly arranged tities.

See if I care....

In all seriousness, I wonder how many creative team members take Steph seriously as a source of intellect with such a botched boob job?

Yes, becasue if a girl has a shitty boob job you know she's not smart. Does that make a girl with a nice boob job a genius?

Guest Sternchen

Oh my...

and I thought the nose job was pretty bad but that's just...ugly.

The number of tits is irrelevant to the joke, therefore the joke works. It's not a "tits:thumbs down" relationship (cf. the Simpsons "worst rating ever: 7 thumbs up" joke).

You need to STFU because you've obviously never seen the Chappelle's Show where the joke was used. He did fuck the joke up.