TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

Molly Holly released

Guest LooneyTune

Maybe the Holly releasing tradition will continue and get rid of the one that should've been let go first.

He's in too much shock, he's just staring at his computer screen with his jaw on the floor.

No, actually, I just woke up about 10 minutes ago.

I work grave shifts, so I need the mornings to sleep.

Was reading through the thread.

I fucking hate this company. The WWE is really making me hate pro wrestling as a whole.

that pretty much sums up the way the rest of america feels.

Guest theanswer1824

i'm glad she got released. just another spot opened up. and she was too much of a prude. you can't be a prude working in wwe.

i'm glad she got released. just another spot opened up. and she was too much of a prude. you can't be a prude working in wwe.

:lol:

nice

Well hey, at least they're going to have another diva search. Which means many wasted tv segemtns on girls names I'll never learn. $250,000 wasted, and another 8 girls under contract when it's all said and done.

*Steps outside...deep breath...*

FUUUU...

*Cut to church bells, birds flying away in terror, people looking around gasping...and Ned Flanders*

I remember this episode of The Simpsons, but I don't remember what made Homer do that.

FUUUU...

*Cut to church bells, birds flying away in terror, people looking around gasping...and Ned Flanders*

I remember this episode of The Simpsons, but I don't remember what made Homer do that.

I think it was part of the 2 Part "Who Shot Mr. Burns" thing...

Homer sent a picture on the bottom of a box of chocolates to try to get Mr. Burns to remember his name.

Mr. Burns sent thanks to everyone except Homer.

Ah, yes!

Now I remember.

Thanks.

Oh, and I'm sorry about your loss of Molly Holly.

Yeah...

But I look on the bright side.

At least I still have her in the miracle of E-Feds. ^^

Guest Sturgis

FUUUU...

I think it was part of the 2 Part "Who Shot Mr. Burns" thing...

Homer sent a picture on the bottom of a box of chocolates to try to get Mr. Burns to remember his name.

Mr. Burns sent thanks to everyone except Homer.

It was Part 1.

What I don't get is why Molly gets canned while Stacy is still kept.

Do you REALLY need to ask that? Even working under the assumption that Molly was fired and didn't ask to be released? Practically the entire audience has a hardon for Stacy, she sells tons of DVDs and magazines and posters, she brings out a ton of people for her personal appearances, which she does quite regularly, and in plain terms makes a hell of a lot more money for Vince than Molly ever would or could. I know Molly has her fans, I enjoyed her work, but don't be stupid.

Ya know, last night was the last episode of Raw I watched until this whole Diva Search Part Deux (which hasn't even started yet) ends. All the sudden, I'm pretty glad I quit watching for a while. Is the WWE TRYING to get rid of their old fans in order to create new, stupid ones who accept everything they do, no matter how pointless it is? Why don't they give Stephanie the belt again, while they're at it

I'm actually surprised that Molly was kept around this long.

My guesses for the next firings: Taijiri, Stephen Richards, the Dudleys, and Victoria

The WWE: We have no idea that we're doing anymore!

My guesses for the next firings: Tajiri

He's currently a World Tag Team Champion with Regal on Raw. That is, unless WWE's stupid enough to fire someone while they're holding a belt and give the other titleholder a new partner to automatically be one-half of the World Tag Team Champions in Tajiri's place.

My guesses for the next firings: Tajiri

He's currently a World Tag Team Champion with Regal on Raw. That is, unless WWE's stupid enough to fire someone while they're holding a belt and give the other titleholder a new partner to automatically be one-half of the World Tag Team Champions in Tajiri's place.

They'll most likely find someone to become the new tag champs, then he'll be sent packing.

I'm surprised that everyone gets so worked up over these firings. In the long run, none of these people really mean anything to the product. Turning over the roster is a way to keep things fresh. Granted, the next crop of superstars coming up don't look all that promising, but we'll never know what they can do until they get the opportunity.

I say they might as well cut Stevie Richards, Val Venis, Hurricane, Rosey, Bob Holly, Billy Kidman, Dawn Marie, Spike Dudley and probably a few others that I can't remember right now. These people have had plenty of time on the main roster without really contributing that much. Let them move on and work TNA or the indies, and let some of those rotting in OVW get a shot.

My guesses for the next firings: Taijiri, Stephen Richards, the Dudleys, and Victoria

Victoria will be around at least until she's over enough for her to get her own Playboy shoot.

And I'll be first in line to buy it.

I say they might as well cut Stevie Richards, Val Venis, Hurricane, Rosey, Bob Holly, Billy Kidman, Dawn Marie, Spike Dudley and probably a few others that I can't remember right now.  These people have had plenty of time on the main roster without really contributing that much.  Let them move on and work TNA or the indies, and let some of those rotting in OVW get a shot.

cheech13, I don't think they'll ever release Bob Holly. Why? Because Vince hates each and every one of us.

Well I guess this means that Trish is now my favorite WWE Diva.

Good for Molly on wanting to go onto other things, but man am I ever gonna miss her.

My question is...where does she go to? TNA doesn't have any women's division to speak of...would she really want to work in Japan for an extended period of time? Do joshi feds even have many gaijin women working there?

I can totally see Bob Holly getting released.

I don't see it happening. I think he's tight with management, or friends with people who are. Plus, for whatever bizarre reason, he's actually pretty over with the live crowds.

Oh, and I'd so purchase the Victoria Playboy issue.

I continue to be amazed at the internet's overreaction to the release of mediocre midcarders who are rarely on TV. This is yet another release I couldn't care less about even if I tried.

Yet, you posted about your apathy. ;)

Meltzer said the same thing about Michelle McCool. Meltzer said she is such a nice person that she shouldn't be anywhere near the wrestling business.