TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Spears announces she's knocked up

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._britney_spears

-----------------------------------

Spears Reveals Pregnancy on Her Web Site

NEW YORK - Britney Spears has revealed what might be Hollywood's worst-kept secret: She's pregnant. In a posting on her Web site, Spears told fans that she and husband, Kevin Federline, were expecting their first child together. Her publicist, Sonia Muckle, confirmed the singer's pregnancy Tuesday but refused to provide additional details.

"The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together," the singer said. "There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, and Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."

The couple were married in September. Magazines and tabloids have speculated for weeks that Spears, 23, was pregnant, documenting her expanding waistline and fuller figure, but she remained mum on the subject.

However, she has previously expressed a desire to start a family. In an interview with People magazine last fall, she said: "I want to be a young mom. I can see us as parents."

While this will be Spears' first foray into parenthood, Federline, 27, has two children with his ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson. Spears and Federline met last year when he was a backup dancer on her tour — and Jackson was pregnant with their son.

Spears wed Federline just eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander. Her second marriage has provided endless fodder for tabloids, which have speculated that the union is in trouble — prompting an angry outburst from Spears on her Web site last month.

Yet the couple have hardly hid from the limelight — last week, the pair announced they would document their courtship in a new reality series on UPN. The network promised "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" of their "personal love story."

Spears' impending motherhood may be the ultimate indicator that the former teen princess is all grown up. Spears was cast as an innocent with a bit of sex appeal when she made her debut at 16 with the multiplatinum " ... Baby, One More Time" and became a youth icon. As she grew older, her image got sexier, and more vampish.

Her last album was a greatest hits collection, which has sold nearly 1 million copies.

Yep, time to show this baby again

ItsAlivesm.jpg

C'mere precious!

I don't know which is a worse sperm donor, a Man-Bander or wanna be Man-Bander who was employed as a backup dancer fathering children with a supporting actress on Moesha

That poor woman. I swear I've never seen someone abused so viciously in my life. Even my old man called her a whore, and he never uses language like that unless he's quoting the Bible.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Luckiest kid there is. He could have a fully justifiable oedipus complex, plus he won't have any problems making friends.

AoO, I'm willing to wager that she'll be damn near 200 lbs by the time that her kid is old enough to get interested in girls.

She had a baby with her husband, fucking slut.

If anyone should be considered slutty it's the husband. He's the one who hooked up with Spears while his ex was still pregnant with his second child. I wonder if Britney will kick any money towards his previous kids, since I don't think a backup dancer's salary(?) alone would be enough to support three kids.

But hell, as long as it keeps Britney from making more shitty music, she could spit out twenty kids for all I care

Guest Agent of Oblivion
AoO, I'm willing to wager that she'll be damn near 200 lbs by the time that her kid is old enough to get interested in girls.

No way. She's got too much invested in her appearance.

HAD too much invested in her appearance ... it doesn't seem like she cares much anymore. She has horrible complexion, put on a ton of pounds even before getting preggars, and dresses like a retarded homeless person. She gave up on looking good a long time ago.

Guest PlatinumBoy
Well, I knew the white trash in her would eventually win out in the end.

No offense to Britney, but if not even Elvis could purge himself of White Trashness, no one can.

I don't understand the trailer park jokes when she lives in a palatial mansion and has more money than every member of this board combined.

Guest Quik

She'll have a miscarriage by the end of the month.

I'm not being funny or mean. Something will happen. She'll get stressed out, Kevin will hit her in the stomach... something's gonna happen. Britney Spears cannot have a child.

Maybe a mountain lion will stop the birth of this antichrist.

"Blood Orgy!"

That, or it will be like one of my all time favorite movies, "Rosemary's Baby", only with Britney Spears, no creepy score, and a bunch of stuff I could care less about

Luckiest kid there is. He could have a fully justifiable oedipus complex, plus he won't have any problems making friends.

I disagree. I think she's the absolute worst person to be having a child, because she not even truly mature enough to be able to make rationale decisions for herself, let alone an infant, and because she's more in love with the concept of being a mother than actually being serious about the job. To her, a child is a novelty.

Guest Sturgis
Maybe a mountain lion will stop the birth of this antichrist.

Or we could just call GENE SNITSKY

And I agree 100% with Vyce.