TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

Living Angleously booking thread

Send everything to NY Untouchable this month.

Show will be held at the Staples Center on April 24th.

HOFF EDIT: The card thus far....

OAOAST Heavyweight Championship of the World

Axel © vs. Tony "T-Bod" Brannigan

#1 Contender's Match

Crystal vs. Hoff

First Time Ever One-on-One

Zack Malibu vs. Dan Black

OAOAST X-Title Match

Leon Rodez © vs. The 70's Dude

OAOAST 24/7 Title Match

Tha Puerto Rican © vs. John "Rock Hard" Brickston

Edited by Tony149

LA IN LA OMG~!

#1 Contender's Match

Hoff vs. Crystal (w/Gunner Sharps)

Edited by Hoff

I'd just like to point out that this is the best PPV name ever. I wonder who came up with it?

Will SG be able to recover from the brutal attack to wrestle at LA? Stay tuned!

What's the date of the show?

April 24th. I think, unless that changed because AM was late. I'm pretty sure, though.

I'm gonna have to vote against that, as I've already got everything set up and would just have to throw something together for a week. Sowwy SG.

All right, well, you COULD send things to SJ...or you could be one of the cool kids and send it in to NYU.

Don't you want to be cool?

*offers you a cigarette*

Just say no to Hoff, kids.

Hurting Yourself

* Hoffing is an addiction. Tobacco Hoff contains nicotine, a drug that is addictive and can make it very hard, but not impossible, to quit.

* More than 400,000 deaths in the U.S. each year are from Hoffing-related illnesses. Hoffing greatly increases your risk for lung cancer and many other cancers.

Hurting Others

* Hoffing harms not just the Hoffr, but also family members, coworkers, and others who breathe the Hoffr's cigarette Hoff, called secondhand Hoff.

* Among infants to 18 months of age, secondhand Hoff is associated with as many as 300,000 cases of bronchitis and pneumonia each year.

* Secondhand Hoff from a parent's cigarette increases a child's chances for middle ear problems, causes coughing and wheezing, and worsens asthma conditions.

* If both parents Hoff, a teenager is more than twice as likely to Hoff than a young person whose parents are both nonHoffrs. In households where only one parent Hoffs, young people are also more likely to start Hoffing.

* Pregnant women who Hoff are more likely to deliver babies whose weights are too low for the babies' good health. If all women quit Hoffing during pregnancy, about 4,000 new babies would not die each year.

I eat those low birth weight babies.

We should really try to keep this thread clean, fellow rebels.

As far as I know, Papacita is gone from the OAOAST for the time being. Of course, this could mean that we're missing a person to do our PPV graphics. I'm not absolutely sure he's not going to be doing them, but better safe than sorry.

If there's anyone here good at Photoshop that would like to volunteer their services for the upcoming PPVs, it would definitely be appreciated.

And, of course....if Papa does still plan to do graphics, then that's great. Just drop me a line if this is the case.

I just thought it was important to throw this out there. The graphics are actually one of my favorite aspects of the PPVs, and it would be a real shame to see them die. So hopefully, there's someone out there that actually has the ability to do a nice job on these. Let me know.

Guest Failed Mascot
I actually just PM'd Tony the logo yesterday, so unless anyone else really wants to handle them, I can do them.

they're all yours for now and forever.

Is NYU posting the show or is Popick? I thought NYU's gang of rebels was able to successfully overthrow SJ because no one came to his defense. Including the man himself. Unless you count an outright lie as a method of defense.

Edited by Patty O'Green

Well, let's see.

I said I should post the shows. I have Hoff, Adam, Mascot, Chuck, and CWM on my side.

Popick seems to be trying to completely avoid the issue altogether.

I mean, I said in the other thread that others should comment on the matter -- specifically the mods. Unfortunately, no one else commented on the situation. Patty, your opinion would be appreciated. As would Tony, Eski, CC, and Zack. And, of course, Popick.

And anyone else that wishes to throw in their opinion here too. I'm sure Popick and I could both take criticism concerning the matter, so feel free to say what you want.

For reasons I won’t go into here, I don’t exactly have an interest in who posts the PPVs so I feel bad for commenting. But it should tell you all something that Popick’s basically ignored an entire thread with multiple posts devoted to removing him from his PPV posting spot. In addition to that I would think that you all would want someone who actively participates in the OAOAST to post your PPV’s. NYU is someone like that. Popick isn't, unfortunatley.

I have nothing against Popick and I understand that he’s busy, but if he’s too busy to even leave a few random posts in the folders here and there, maybe you should try using someone else to post the PPVs. Just something to think about.

Edited by Patty O'Green

NYU has been a lot more involved, and if this is his way of keeping up to date on OAOAST stuff with his writing schedule going the way of the dodo, then let him post.

You my boy, Rob.

Let Popick post the show this month, then he can hand over his PPV duties to NYU in June. I won't stonewall any decision to have NYU post the show this month, but I'd like to have Popick do it since I'm main eventing.

Four matches announced?

Guess I won't be doing a preview this month.

HOWEVER

I am willing to write the PPV opening as I'll have the time. If it's not already being dealt with. If that's cool with NYU or whoever, then let me know and I'll deal with that.

Sign in to follow this