TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA Playoffs

NJ fans shouldnt complain though, considering their new star player is a guy who deliberatly phoned it in to get traded, essentially sabotaging his team.

Alonzo gives off a very "Karl Malone of last year" vibe to me. oh how i hope the pistons win against them.

Nets went 3 for 23 at the 3 pt line. YOu'd think once it got up to like, 2 for 14 or 15 (the third triple being carter's near end of regulation), they'd oh i dont know, calm down on taking them.

I guess they figured that it's bound to fall sometime.

All those open look misses, my God it was killing me.

Is it me, or is Reggie Miller one of the dirtiest players in the game?

In this series, I've seen him pull, push and tug at every defender to break free.

Good for Doc for saying something- that shit has to stop.

In this series, I've seen him pull, push and tug at every defender to break free.

Yeah, Walker and LaFrentz deliberately hacking O'Neal on his injured shoulder is much better.

Fuck the Media for sucking his cock.

Yeah, I'm down with that.

Yeah, Walker and LaFrentz deliberately hacking O'Neal on his injured shoulder is much better.

I'd love to see where you saw that. And O'Neal's shoulder looked fine when he was swinging those elbows at Delonte West.

I went into BW3's after work, and RIGHT when I walked in, they showed three different replays of the doing it. And you being a Boston guy, you shouldn't complain about anyone getting fellatio from the media.

Now that I've seen more replays of this, there was no reason for JO to swing an elbow at West. Walker also took a forearm shot at him before the elbow swinging occured, so Walker was clearly trying to provoke him. I just hope no one ends up getting suspended, on either side.

I wouldn't have a problem with suspensions if it was the regular season, but don't fuck up a whole series with suspensions over something little like this, which will probably be forgotten about by the next game by anyone who doesn't follow these two teams.

Nice to see the Mavs start playing up to their potential a little bit and take Game 3. Game 4's still going to be crucial, but it looks like taking down the series might be a little more realistic now. While Dirk played better last night, he still hasn't really exploded yet, and you just know that one of these nights, he's going to go for 40 or 50. Hopefully, he'll break off the big one in Game 4 to tie up the series so all the Mavs have to do is hold home court the rest of the way.

Dirty playing is getting someone hurt while playing(like a Karl Malone)

Being smarter than the person you are playing isn't being dirty. Its being smarter.

Yeah, it was a smart veteren move when he was playing.

And funny how he doesn't notice that Antoine Walker is the master at getting to the line by initiating contact, flopping and grabbing himself.

I don't have a problem with it personally. If you pull it off to the point that the ref makes the call cool. That why I liked John Stockton. He was the master of grabbing a guy by the waist and pulling him on top of him self to make it look like he got bowled over by guy. That just smart.

I'm baffled as to why anyone outside of MA would want Boston to win this series. The Celtics have no heat whatsoever, if they advance they are a Pistons sweep waiting to happen (ok maybe it goes 5). Pacers/Pistons would at least be a blood feud.

Why the Alonzo hate? Hell, Van Gundy grabbing his legs and being stomped is one of the highlights of 90s basketball, haha.

Vince carter was one rebound away from getting a triple double with Jason kidd last night. When was the last time that has ever happend(a team having two players having a triple double in the same night).

If nothing else, the nets team is coming together. Kidd, Carter, Jefferson, Kristic....thats a damn good foundation. Just missing a decent center/powerforward.

Guest Vitamin X

Dirty playing is getting someone hurt while playing(like a Karl Malone)

Being smarter than the person you are playing isn't being dirty. Its being smarter.

homer.jpg

"Don't work harder, work smarter!"