TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MideonMark

Favourite guilty pleasure songs

Guest MideonMark

So what are they?

I'd like to think I have pretty good taste in music but people I know crucify me for liking the following songs-

'Stay'-Lisa Loeb (I can't be the only one who seriously loves this song, plus Lisa Loeb is hot so the video is great too)

'A Thousand Miles'-Vanessa Carlton (Seriously one of my favourite songs ever and again Vanessa Carlton is hot)

'Automatic High'-S Club Juniors (The American members won't have a clue who S Club Juniors but the British members will tell you that its not right to like this song)

'No Sleep Tonight'-The Faders (Again only the British members will know who this band are and is it just me or is this the catchiest song of the year?)

I have no shame about my Spice Girls/Britney/Xtina fandom, but I guess some of the boy groups in the teen pop genre are a little iffy. Some nsync songs... "Pop", "Bye Bye Bye" are pretty good.

I kind of liked the song "Butterfly", I forgot who that was by. I liked Buckcherry's first album. "Faget" by Korn.

"Toxic" by Britanny Spears

"P.I.M.P" by 50 Cent

I gotta say I like pretty much all the songs that have been mentioned already - except the British ones and Vanessa Carlton. I love pop music...

An additional one

"I play chicken with the train" by Cowboy Troy

I don't know why but the mix of country, rock and rap into one form is just so damn delightful to me.

I love Lisa Loeb's "Stay" to the point that I spent £11 on the album, "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany is my favourite song of all time and I still love "Summer Girls" by LFO

"total eclipse of the heart." that song rocks my nuts six ways from sunday.

I've loved this song ever since I was I believe 7-8 years old. It's wonderful.

IDRM, the song's by Crazy Town.

I have many "guilty pleasure" songs. I'll list many later.

Guest MideonMark

To be honest, I don't think I've ever disliked any Girls Aloud song(but 'Love Machine' and 'Life Got Cold' are particularly good), they're all too damn catchy.

Guest Mosaicv2

We Built this City

Achky Breaky Heart

Puff Daddy version of "Come with me"

Most hippie songs from the 60's

Most Disco songs from the 70's

To be honest, I don't think I've ever disliked any Girls Aloud song(but 'Love Machine' and 'Life Got Cold' are particularly good), they're all too damn catchy.

Agreed, I especially love "No Good Advice", mainly due to it's blatant Knack-ripoff backing track.

This might also be a good time to mention just how much I love "Revolving Door" by Crazy Town, as well as my healthy love of Phil Collins and Chris De Burgh.

'A Thousand Miles'-Vanessa Carlton (Seriously one of my favourite songs ever and again Vanessa Carlton is hot)

Agreed and agreed.