TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Carnival

15 year old attempted rape

Teen charged in break-in

BY LEAH THORSEN / Lincoln Journal Star

A Lincoln teen told his parents he broke into a neighbor woman's house to talk with her, but authorities allege he had other plans on his mind, according to court documents.

On Monday, the 15-year-old boy  was charged in Lancaster County Juvenile Court with one count of burglary.

When police arrested the boy early Monday crawling out of a window of the woman's house, he carried a knife, duct tape, rope and a condom, according to court documents. He also wore a ski mask and gloves, and he was barefoot.

Police said evidence indicated the boy had planned to sexually assault the woman.

He told his parents that he didn't wear shoes because he didn't want to make any noise, documents say, but he refused to talk to officers.

Here's what happened, according to police and court documents:

The woman, 22, told police she'd heard noises in the basement of her southwest Lincoln house at about 12:45 a.m. Monday. She piled various things in front of the door to the basement and set a glass on top of that pile, arranging it so it would break if someone tried to open the door.

When she heard the glass break, she called police and officers arrived at the house.

While officers waited for the woman to let them in, they heard a noise on the west side of the house and saw the boy crawling out of a basement window.

The boy told his parents he couldn't get through the barricaded door from the basement, and denied that he'd gone to the house to have sex with the woman. His parents told police that he'd talked about the woman before.

Efforts by the Journal Star to reach the boy's parents were not successful Monday.

Reach Leah Thorsen at 473-7246 or [email protected].

All i can say is...nice try buddy. Try again when you grow some pubes.

Guest Vitamin X

Why didn't he just wait in a dark alley or desolate parking lot like any normal rapist would. Dumbass.

I bet he was just going to talk with her about the importance of ski masks in prevention of the flu. And the importance of duct tape in cases of a hurricane.

And the condom was just in case she wanted to thank him.

You people read too much into things!

Why didn't he just wait in a dark alley or desolate parking lot like any normal rapist would. Dumbass.

C'mon he was just a kid. He was probably too horny to think straight.

And the dark alley thing doesn't work as well when you're 15 years old and 150 pounds. They'd probably just laugh and keep walking.

Of course that would still be better than what actually happened, but I digress. The point is.....ok, there's really no point either. I'll just quit while I'm ahead.

When police arrested the boy early Monday crawling out of a window of the woman's house, he carried a knife, duct tape, rope and a condom, according to court documents. He also wore a ski mask and gloves, and he was barefoot.

"umm yeah, we were just gonna talk..seriously!"

"umm yeah, we were just gonna talk..seriously!"

Barefoot Bareback Cliff Skiing.

WHOOOOOOOSH! *Goofy Yodel*

Holy shit, I used to work for that newspaper!

+1 for rape coverage!

ahha my cousin currently does.

what did u do there?

So did u move or what?

My cousin is a sports writer, Brian Rosenthal, i think he's gay btw.

different lancaster. there is no lancaster, nebraska. It's just the name of the county Lincoln is in.

For some reason, this reminds me of George Carlin talking about Porky Pig rapng Yosemite Sam. ("Now I know what yor thinkin'; that Sam deserved it...")