TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

New HD Theme Song

Guest Failed Mascot

Malibu is shooting for impeachment with these ideas.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
You know, by insulting her, you're also fueling the rage of The Incredible Hoff.

I think we'll survive.

Guest Failed Mascot

The Incredible Hoff can be calmed by powdered donuts and a copy of Jugs Monthly though.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Defy You by the Offspring fits perfect with a wrestling theme.

I used it as the underground stable's theme

I don't care if the song is serious or funny. But, I'm saying "LaLa" is just a horrible song, period. As far as parody vs. serious, you're blind if you don't see both elements.

Guest Failed Mascot

Piss sent me some Richard Cheese. He's pretty good. He's the guy that does the lounge version of Down With the Sickness.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I don't care if the song is serious or funny. But, I'm saying "LaLa" is just a horrible song, period.

Hoff, you're earning my respect back.

Guest Failed Mascot

Jesus Christ CWM, get that horrible thing out of your sig.

What about "Dreams" by Van Halen? It'd make for good music for the opening montage(assuming you have one)

I've been thinking of ways to improve that, as well. For want of Photoshop...

Considering I'm back in like a couple months time (July 4th for certain), I'd like to recommend a Revenge of Shinobi remix, from VGMix by BrainCells & SnappleMan, called "Like A Tornado".

Of course, there are no lyrics (you know, someone singing), so um... I don't know if it'd get in cause it doesn't. But just thought I'd post a suggestion.

I'm not thinking this'll be an overnight process. I'll try to find a way to upload some snippets of each contender, but that may be tough. Hopefully YouSendIt will come through for me in the clutch. If it got Angle/Michaels to WDI, it can do this.

Oh, by the by, I have Angle/Michaels on my PC if anyone wants it. Just let me know.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the theme song just three or four words at the top of the show, before the fireworks picture? It could be High Voltage by Electric Six and it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Just put'em in a hat and pick one or something.

Well, I suppose. I dunno, I guess I just like to let my mind run when I read the show, and I've got a pretty active imagination, so, y'know, I guess I sort of almost "hear" it. I dunno, if this isn't a big deal to people, I can drop it entirely.

I'm sticking with my earlier vote of confidence in Ashlee, but given the lack of positivity in this thread I'd also like to suggest "Life is Short" by professional Christian rapper John Reuben.

Sign in to follow this