TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The RAW Thread for May 9, 2005

Just got through sitting through the Bad Bad Man video. Age is kicking Mr. T's ass something fierce.

As far as RAW goes, it hasn't been too bad. I've enjoyed the past couple weeks moreso than usual. I hope they an keep up the momentum.

The Edge.

Props to Shawn Micheals for not letting that get bye.

It just means she's been learning the announcing business from J.R.

I dig the "Haha, yeah!" line he throws in.

Not a fan of his character's ring work, as I've yet to see him in one good match.

IC Title - Never. They've established way too much credibility in the title during Orton and Benjamin's reigns to allow it to go to a comedy character. Plus Hassan looks to be the next IC challenger.

I said an IC-level push. I was just saying I'd like them to make Dean credible enough that he'd be able to challenge Benjamin at a PPV. I wasn't saying he actually deserves to get the belt.

And BTW, I like the Cena video. I was afraid that he'd take himself too seriously, but it's actually really funny.

Just got through sitting through the Bad Bad Man video. Age is kicking Mr. T's ass something fierce.

So much so that it wasn't even him. ;)

Ha.

I just got through explaining the Matt Hardy/Lita/Edge shit to one of my friends I live with. He called Edge a shithead.

2 minutes later his girlfriend comes to visit. She isn't a wrestling fan at all, but mentioned she saw "Raw" like 5 years ago.

She asked "is that guy Edge wrestling tonight?"

One more thing, for the record. Even though I think Edge is winning the tourney, I'd be more than happy to be wrong if it means the "Sexy Boy" is getting a title shot. HBK's the man.

I like how she stands there with the mic in her hand acting like she's going to say something else, not that anyone really wants to hear it, and then they cut away.

God. What a stupid bimbo.

No, that's Freddie "Bumpy Knuckles" Foxx.

He's a popular underground rapper.

Ha.

I just got through explaining the Matt Hardy/Lita/Edge shit to one of my friends I live with. He called Edge a shithead.

2 minutes later his girlfriend comes to visit. She isn't a wrestling fan at all, but mentioned she saw "Raw" like 5 years ago.

She asked "is that guy Edge wrestling tonight?"

Chicks love The Edge.

Heh...Shawn's getup got caught in the runway.... :P

Think this'll end up Edge winning just to set up him and Lita at the ring at the same time next week?

I just find it kinda ironic. Someone remembers EDGE of all people. And someone's girlfriend, minutes after telling him how Edge steals girlfriends.

As do we.

Heh...Shawn's getup got caught in the runway.... :P

Think this'll end up Edge winning just to set up him and Lita at the ring at the same time next week?

I hope the "You screwed Matt" chants return next week.

But it will probably be "You screwed Kane".

Good to see the Superkick->Electric Chair Drop counter from the Rumble. Also, I like how no one mentions when Edge hits the Edge-O-Matic anymore. :angry:

Let the rumor mill on the Lita turn really begin.

Too late. I told everyone it was happening two hours ago.