TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

inc's fast-acting formula turns tragedy into comedy more than 50% faster than the leading poster.

he is the Tums of tsm.

Wow, Vader, I'm a goddamned uncaring sociopath in these matters, and that got even me to go "Damn, that's a little stiff".

So the reason my uncle asked me if I was gay is because my bedroom curtains vaguely resemble the gay rainbow flag, which is enough for my meth-addicted redneck neighbors to make comments and jokes.

Don't get it. Explain it to me, though, I want to offend as many people as possible.

Vader's post? Around 2000-01, when Edge and Christian were the goofy guys hanging around with Angle (Team ECK), they had kazoos one week and were putting a humorous spin on people's theme music. Remember the opening guitar riff of Benoit's first WWF theme? E&C put lyrics to it:

He is Chris Benoit and he's really mad

He is Chris Benoit and he's really ang-REEEEE!

I'm really fucked up on painkillers. I spent over a hundred dollars at the strip club yesterday and ended up having sex. This boosted my confidence, which led to me finding out that two different girls who work near me have a thing for me. And since I'm fucked up, I'm super charming. Fact.

Guest Vitamin X
I'm really fucked up on painkillers. I spent over a hundred dollars at the strip club yesterday and ended up having sex.

With a stripper or someone you knew?

Note: a stripper that I didn't know was a stripper, but that I went to high school with.

I love that all of the people with Chris Benoit names are having them all changed. I was going to start a topic called, "Chris Benoit Dead" and the body was going to be, "And yet somehow, the world still turns".

Any moderators who read this, please change my name to "9-11 Was A Good Thing" (a song my band performs) or else "Hitler Was Right" (yet again... a song my band performs). Your choice. It really puts Chris Benoit into perspective, you know? Now that's social commentary.